Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am disgusted by my skinnyfat subhuman body

• Thread starter Deleted member 36341
  • Start date
Deleted member 36341

Deleted member 36341

Banned
-
Every morning when I get up I always feel the need to look at myself in the mirror. And I look fucking hideous. I look so small and frail and disgusting. I have bigger tits than I should have for a man my weight. I'm desperately trying to get rid of them but they're still there.
I've noticed i'm starting to look bigger with a t-shirt, but shirtless i'm an absolute abomination. I look alright-ish when I go to the gym everyday and have a pump but even when I take one day off I go back to being a piece of shit chubby twink faggot.
:feelspuke: Fuck I feel disgusted with myself.

Last edited:
What is your height and weight?

I have bigger tits than I should have for a man my weight. I'm desperately trying to get rid of them but they're still there.
Do you have gyno?

Do you have gyno?
I don't think so, no. I just have barely any pectoral muscles and I have quite a high bodyfat percentage. Should go away when I lean out and gain muscle.

keep coping. You read every single word and then you read it all again to make sure you read it correctly the first time.

I did, indeed. I've no way out but try to erase the disturbing yet vivid mental imagery evoked from this thread.

you sound fine lmao, i am the same height as you are but 5kg heavier

you mog me for sure

Better than being manlet obese cel

I feel like I need to eat because I'm too thin

what part of that implied "Chad"? The mediocre height or the fat?
The weight and height. Compared to me, you're fucking Chad.

you're 5'10. Lmao there's barely a difference between us. If you're an incel at 5'10, you'd be an incel at 6'0.
Dude, those 2 inches of the difference are very important.
Honestly, yes. Since I'm 3/10, I'd probably still be an incel. But anyways, being 3/10 and 6' is noticeably better, in my opinion. And you can also pretend you're 6'1 (being 6'1+ can give you +1 to your face due to the halo effect).

you're 5'10. Lmao there's barely a difference between us. If you're an incel at 5'10, you'd be an incel at 6'0.

In what world is 2 inches barely a difference?
I kind of liked you at first but the more you post the more you sound like a bragging normalfag

Honestly, yes. Since I'm 3/10, I'd probably still be an incel. But anyways, being 3/10 and 6' is noticeably better, in my opinion. And you can also pretend you're 6'1 (being 6'1+ can give you +1 to your face due to the halo effect).
In what world is 2 inches barely a difference?
I kind of liked you at first but the more you post the more you sound like a bragging normalfag
It really isn't a big difference. 5'9 - 6'0 is just meh. Height starts haloing you at 6'3+ Anything below it is just mediocre. I'm fine with my height and I don't need it to halo me but i'm not delusional into thinking it's doing me any favours other than not making me a manlet.
5'10 is fine.

It really isn't a big difference. 5'9 - 6'0 is just meh. Height starts haloing you at 6'3+ Anything below it is just mediocre. I'm fine with my height and I don't need it to halo me but i'm not delusional into thinking it's doing me any favours other than not making me a manlet.
5'10 is fine.
I'd give up my 6yr+ gym progress for 2 inches in a heartbeat

brah 2 inches is a big difference when it comes to your cock, not your height. You'd regret that terribly. I'd understand 4/5 inches, but not 2.

5'10 is fine.
Dude, you're wrong. 5'9 is short. Even officially, in many places, that height's considered below average nowadays while 6' officially is above average or average, depending on the area. And 6'1-6'2 is very cool. It can already compensate for your ugly face to some degree. I'd kill for such a height.

You framemog me :feelskek: Your bones are good.
View attachment 490799

what percentile would you say I am for someone who has zero muscle?
For fat? Like 17% maybe, I don't know, you're better off getting a test from a doctor but you do look under 20%.

For perspective 15% would be leaner than 95% of men in my country and it's optimal for building muscle but that depends on genetics it's more like a range, 10-20% best.
If you leanmaxx you could mog the vast majority of men pretty easily (in leanness).

Last edited:
It can't. There's too many men like that. Go to a college party and every second white/ black guy will be 6'2.
The same can be said about 6-6.5/10 guys, for example. So what? What do you wanna say exactly?

6'0, around 176lbs/ 80kg. It goes anywhere from 172 to 176lbs depending when I check.
that is skinny af, i am 208lbs at 6'1.5 , you must be like a skeleton

6'0, around 176lbs/ 80kg. It goes anywhere from 172 to 176lbs depending when I check.
Holy shit mogs me to the shadow realm. I’m 5’9 130 lbs, I guarantee with 100% certainty I hate my body more than you. I wish I was at least 160 so I could be taken seriously as a man.
The same can be said about 6-6.5/10 guys, for example. So what? What do you wanna say exactly?
nah, a lot of 6’ guys LARP as 6’2 or more. You do realize that 6’2 men are actually pretty uncommon, it’s just that men inflate their heights like crazy.
Dude, you're wrong. 5'9 is short.
It’s not extremely short but it is short, I hate my height but I do realize it could be worse.
Same, OP definitely mogs me @RedBull ur a chad.
that is skinny af, i am 208lbs at 6'1.5 , you must be like a skeleton
Fucking moggers everywhere, you could snap my ass like a twig. You have no idea how envious I am of your body.

You can get pussy at 5'9. I'm not saying my height is bad, i'm just saying it's not haloing me.

For fat? Like 17% maybe, I don't know, you're better off getting a test from a doctor but you do look under 20%.

For perspective 15% would be leaner than 95% of men in my country and it's optimal for building muscle but that depends on genetics it's more like a range, 10-20% best.
If you leanmaxx you could mog the vast majority of men pretty easily (in leanness).
Thanks. I definitely want to lean out a bit but my main concern is my lack of muscle. I need to fix that ASAP.

Holy shit mogs me to the shadow realm. I’m 5’9 130 lbs, I guarantee with 100% certainty I hate my body more than you. I wish I was at least 160 so I could be taken seriously as a man.
Any extra weight I have on you is fat, not muscle, so does it really matter?
nah, a lot of 6’ guys LARP as 6’2 or more. You do realize that 6’2 men are actually pretty uncommon, it’s just that men inflate their heights like crazy.
whenever I go to a party or bar there are plenty of men whose shoulders are above my head. I was measured by a doctor so I definitely am 6'0.

You can get pussy at 5'9. I'm not saying my height is bad, i'm just saying it's not haloing me.
Yeah with a slayer face and a decent physique… which I don’t have. I’d love to be your height, if I were you I’d wear lifts and become 6’1-2
[UWSL]Any extra weight I have on you is fat, not muscle, so does it really matter?[/UWSL]
Imagine not being able to gain any weight aswell, high metabolism is a truecel trait.
whenever I go to a party or bar there are plenty of men whose shoulders are above my head. I was measured by a doctor so I definitely am 6'0.
Where the fuck do you live? I’ve been there but only because Ive been to one of the nations with the tallest people on earth. Believe me it’s ropefuel seeing your cousins half a head taller than you :fuk::feelsrope:

You can. If you're 6/10. If you're 5/10, it won't be easy already. If you're 4/10 or worse, then it's over.
Really? I dunno. I mean, as a 5'10 guy, I can see the difference between a 6' and a 6'2, for example. But a 6'2 and a 6'3 can look similar to me.

Last edited:
Where the fuck do you live? I’ve been there but only because Ive been to one of the nations with the tallest people on earth. Believe me it’s ropefuel seeing your cousins half a head taller than you :fuk::feelsrope:
England. I don't feel short when i'm just out and about. It's only when I go to a club or a bar or any place with many zoomers. I get heightmogged to shit then.

England. I don't feel short when i'm just out and about. It's only when I go to a club or a bar or any place with many zoomers. I get heightmogged to shit then.

Also because all the short and ugly losers like us don't go to those places. Whereas tallfaggots have a good time so keep going there a lot.

Its like at Starbucks i went there and there is all these insanely tall and good looking guys in there taking their time, chatting to each other and to women and having a blast. And goblinoids subhumans like me run in and get looks of disgust and run out.

Then I found one place with a drive thru so now I don't even have to go in.

Yeah I feel you, I live in a white minority area and I’m taller than a good portion of men, but I get mogged to oblivion back in slavland.

Also because all the short and ugly losers like us don't go to those places. Whereas tallfaggots have a good time so keep going there a lot.

Its like at Starbucks i went there and there is all these insanely tall and good looking guys in there taking their time, chatting to each other and to women and having a blast. And goblinoids subhumans like me run in and get looks of disgust and run out.

Then I found one place with a drive thru so now I don't even have to go in.
yeah, that's true. You can clearly see the average height rise by 2 - 3 inches at any college party.

Blast Steroids And Excercise Brah

No point in worrying about your natural test levels anymore. Test and tren allow me to reach end game faster as well as never having the issue of being fucked with.

just bulk up to 210 or so slowly, over a year - a year and a half. im shorter than you and that’s what I’m doing

The weight and height. Compared to me, you're fucking Chad
:yes:this
I would if I was gymcelling for that long
I can relate. I'm 5'8 and 140 lbs and just want to be more massive
It’s not extremely short but it is short, I hate my height but I do realize it could be worse.
:yes:
Fucking moggers everywhere, you could snap my ass like a twig. You have no idea how envious I am of your body.
That's exactly what goes through my head when I see a tallfag mogger:feelsrope:

OP's milkers are nothing compared to a manlet's suffering

Same, OP definitely mogs me @RedBull ur a chad.

if you are rly ugly because of disfigurements like me, it doesn't help much. it's not like I ever get into situations that involve fighting when I am a house bound incel. Tall and ugly means that strangers are intimidated by you sure, doesn't help with women though. Maaaaybe it does, I'll believe the shortcellers but it's just not something I've ever experienced.

I'm 6'2 190lbs not sure if Im gonna bulk up to over 200lbs I might but I have a really fast metabolism. Have to eat 4k calories a day at least to gain weight jfl.