Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am disgusted at the thought of being in a relationship

NotoriousLoser

NotoriousLoser

Officer
I'm in my mid-20s, have never had a relationship, now I'm just disgusted by the thought. Maybe it's the habit of always being alone and i'm someone who doesn't like to change his habits. After getting blackpilled I'm even more disgusted with relationships and can only laugh when I see someone in a relationship. I then always think "his girlfriend dreams about chad" "his girlfriend craves bbc" and so on. I just can't take normies seriously anymore when they try to "brag" about their relationships, where there's nothing to brag about. They r just Cucks and i dont wanna be one.

I saw a petite hole staring affectionately at her tall boyfriend in a Walgreen's parking lot, once.

Thank you for your message of long distance internet communication!

Very nice - My pantry is stocked now.

Now then:

Re: Don't ever be friends with thatgirlmaggy
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183185559Sunday, February 07, 2016 6:20 PM CST
"the horror of actually having friends" It is not an authentic "friendship." The subject of the thread is supposedly a female individual that regularly entices "her" Internet companions using anatomy.
Re: replaced go back to ot
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184096500Sunday, February 21, 2016 2:45 PM CST
"agh its a girl what do i do i cant talk to it" Surely you are not implying that repulsion of female individuals(AKA misogyny) is equivalent to being unable to speak to them? Also, misogyny is entirely necessary. Female individuals suppress the intellectual capabilities of male individuals.

The thought of being in a relationship with a woman is horrible and boring.

The thought of being in a relationship with a woman is horrible and boring.

Re: my standards for a guy
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675887Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:38 PM CST
Very good for you then. You must feel quite privileged knowing that you will receive attention from prepubescent males over the Internet by claiming to be a female.
Re: i got called a beta cuck at school today, what that mean?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184702385Thursday, March 03, 2016 4:36 PM CST
The term "Cuck" merely refers to a sadomasochistic relationship in which the female individual employs random males to physically-torture his/her "lover" while giving the woman "romantic" pleasure. It is essentially an insult.
Re: Radical feminism is based on second wave feminism
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184759403Friday, March 04, 2016 6:37 PM CST
"Feminism" in general has always been based solely on misandry and female "superiority." Radical feminism is not based on gender equality. It is based on utilizing leftist propaganda to manipulate societal structure.
Re: Nice OT'er List.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184956157Monday, March 07, 2016 6:32 PM CST
Ah, simple mistake. The moderating imbeciles have decided to filter the discussion. Moving onward then. "what's with you and females and how they're narcissistic like cmon only most of them are like that" Slydexia, you are propagating nonsensical statements. From a purely biological perspective, all female individuals inherit significantly-narcissistic traits. The mere variation arises when the "generous" individuals willingly repress those traits to accomplish a selfish goal. I can recall that one of the aforementioned individuals above directly admitted that "she" enjoyed the presence of Internet "white knights." This is toxic behavior, Slydexia. Society cannot progress positively if imbeciles are concerned only with supplying vulva photos over an anonymous interface to receive positive attention from prepubescent males. The "Western World" is an ideal example of why "female superiority" should not be encouraged.
Re: Nice OT'er List.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184963721Monday, March 07, 2016 8:21 PM CST
"that's to be expected." Nonsense. Female individuals who willingly seek positive attention from naive male individuals over the Internet are parasitic scum. They do not provide any sort of logical capabilities towards society. They are imbeciles deserving of annihilation from the gene-pool. Truly, the mere thought of such repulsive behavior causes me to experience significant anger.

lol yeah. bp ruins all