Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i am depressed and would like someone to message all day.

I

incellooksmaxer

Banned
-
If you are willing please dm me. I am doing university work as well so I might take a while to respond

No incel shit though, I just want to practice speaking to people normally and become NT

That's funny. I am depressed and I don't want any direct attention because it tires me. I couldn't constantly chat with anyone 1 on 1 for more than few minutes.

99.9% of people here are socially awkward. I don't think this is a great place to learn how to be normal.

I hope you find someone that can help you!

Akarin said:
That's funny. I am depressed and I don't want any direct attention because it tires me. I couldn't constantly chat with anyone 1 on 1 for more than few minutes.

Same I just want them to leave me alone

Writing all day is way too exhausting for.me .I'm pretty good at having normal conversations but it wouldn't feel natural on this website

Akarin said:

he's a good looking autist. he needs to practice his social skills.

saddupbro said:
he's a good looking autist. he needs to practice his social skills.

I wouldnt say good looking. But im defiantly not hideous thats for sure. Did I mention I have had double jaw surgery recently and didnt really have any friends before then?

incellooksmaxer said:
I wouldnt say good looking. But im defiantly not hideous thats for sure. Did I mention I have had double jaw surgery recently and didnt really have any friends before then?

random girls message you though.

I suggest you take more X-tasy, pick up more dates, and try not to message so much before meeting them in person.

don't kill it before you meet them in person.

saddupbro said:
random girls message you though.

idk bro its just like i can pop a molly and feel amazing and i try and integrate that positivitey into my everyday sober life, try and focus on the good points.

But im a virgin, no friends, no job, no car, lives with parents has major anxiety issues etc

just got to try and stay positive cause life is shit.

Akarin said:

i dont mind online messaging/ PMing but yea i avoid social contact as much as possible in real life.

Sounds like a female.

QuantumDummy said:
Sounds like a female.

true. I wanted to practice social skills but not with normies. Idk if that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back