Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am currently out of smokes.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Everything is closed right now and I really wish that I would of bought an extra pack earlier. :feelsohh:

don’t smoke
don’t drink
don’t do drugs

don’t smoke
don’t drink
don’t do drugs
I don't do drugs, but I most definitely do drink and smoke. Someday I'll eventually stop smoking, someday. :dafuckfeels:

jUST do meth like I do

then you forget that you're out of smokes and only think about postmaxxin

also @Marquis de sad nice ingsoc banner, big br0ther is watching my nigga

jUST do meth like I do

then you forget that you're out of smokes and only think about postmaxxin

also @Marquis de sad nice ingsoc banner, big br0ther is watching my nigga
Thank you. :feelsokman:

Need me a pack of them american spirits. the black ones with the perique tobacco. only $14 a pack here
Camel Turkish Gold, smokes a lot cheaper here. :feelsjuice:

Camel Turkish Gold, smokes a lot cheaper here. :feelsjuice:
never tried a camel. i like marbs or american spirits. marb reds or spirit blacks or light blues. newports are ok if im in the ghetto that day

never tried a camel. i like marbs or american spirits. marb reds or spirit blacks or light blues. newports are ok if im in the ghetto that day
Just Camels and Newports here myself, hate that menthol crap though. :feelsjuice:

[4 more hours until the stores open up. :dafuckfeels:]

Just Camels and Newports here myself, hate that menthol crap though. :feelsjuice:

[4 more hours until the stores open up. :dafuckfeels:]
a man of culture i see, smokin them newport reds (or golds) instead of greens

Cigarettes and alcohol are both drugs, retard.

Cigarettes and alcohol are both drugs, retard.
I meant, that I don't do the hard drugs beyond smoking or drinking faggot.

I meant, that I don't do the hard drugs beyond smoking or drinking faggot.
"Hard drugs" smoking severely destroys your lungs, turning them into an amalgamation of black, rotting tissue. And drinking destroys the liver and brain, severely impacting IQ, problem solving capabilities and general intelligence.

Last edited:
"Hard drugs" smoking severely destroys your lungs turning them into an amalgamation of black rotting tissue. And drinking destroys the liver and brain, severely impacting IQ, problem solving capabi and general intelligence.
Everybody has their vices fren, doesn't matter who you are.

that's very unfortunate

Everything is closed right now and I really wish that I would of bought an extra pack earlier. :feelsohh:
Buy a tupperware, and every time you buy a pack of cigarettes, put 1 cigarette in the box.
This way, you'll never be short on cigarettes again : when you'll see your almost empty pack, you'll go buy a new one, and if all is closed, you will still be able to have enough to smoke during the night :feelsYall:

don’t smoke

that's very unfortunate
*smokes a cigarette*

Ah, that's so much better than the night before.
Buy a tupperware, and every time you buy a pack of cigarettes, put 1 cigarette in the box.
This way, you'll never be short on cigarettes again : when you'll see your almost empty pack, you'll go buy a new one, and if all is closed, you will still be able to have enough to smoke during the night :feelsYall:
I probably go through twelve packs of cigarettes a week. I know, I know, I should probably quit, but truth be told I wouldn't know how to function without them, without smoking my mental temperament goes by the wayside along with my general patience with people, I become a very nasty person without them prone to outbursts. It's my sedative to otherwise function in this uncivilized soyciety we live in, without my sedatives I become something else entirely. My personal way of keeping the demon chained up in the box.

Last edited:
don’t smoke
don’t drink
don’t do drugs
JFL at this sXe cuck shit.

Cringe at just smoking cigarettes though honestly, what the fuck are you doing OP... get with it.

Like a true ethnic truecel

Cringe at just smoking cigarettes though honestly, what the fuck are you doing OP... get with it.
I’d recommend vaping over cigs but in the end we all be our nicotine, it’s better than scrounging for butts at a gas station like some sorta crackhead

I smoke cigarettes everyday, and I probably drink alcohol only five days out of each year. I'm terribly boring.