Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I am cucked even by me own dreams

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I was dreaming about a nice looking skinny girl that was clearly into me and we were playing some game with words. She was having fun with me and wanted to date me. But then I cucked myself in that dream and called my male friend (friend in my dream, I am not a friend of this guy IRL), he was tall and good looking and then they played the same game. And IDK how it went but then he said some compliments to her and said something among the lines of "it's good being with you" and she responded to him "I'd like to be with you over and over and over again".
I can't. I am cucked with my looks, I am cucked with my genes and illnesses (I already told my story here how I got a date with a girl once and got fucking diarhaea on it), I am cucked by my dreams and my mind.

Last edited:
I was dreaming about a nice looking skinny girl that was clearly into me and we were playing some game with words. She was having fun with me and wanted to date me. But then I cucked myself in that dream and called my male friend (friend in my dream, I am not a friend of this guy IRL), he was tall and good looking and then they played the same game. And IDK how it went but then he said some compliments to her and said something among the lines of "it's good being with you" and she responded to him "I'd like to be with you over and over and over again".
I can't. I am cucked with my looks, I am cucked with my genes and illnesses (I already told my story here how I got a date with a girl once and got fucking diarhaea on it), I am cucked by my dreams and my mind.
You have to hold plates and spin frame. Even in your dreams.

We can't even win in our dreams.

Your mind subconsciously realizes that it's over

Lol reminds me how I once dreamed of kissing a girl in my bed and then she started screaming and ran off, thats when I woke up

You are thinking too much

jfl I had many dreams like that as well, it feels so fucking bad

You will be cucked by diarrhea