Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am convinced the west is hell

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
Inceldom is just a tiny portion of the greater sickness. Forgive me for posting a Paul Joseph "I hate incels" Watson video but he's correct on the decline of our urban centers.

Leftism and Conservatardism are both failed approaches

Why is every city turning into a dump?

It's no better in the country either. Meth, tatted up losers and skanks, Walmarts and useless mudded up pickup trucks. Hardly Norman Rockwell shit

Last edited:
((()))
Jk idk

same and there is nothing that could make me think otherwise

its okay boyo no place is good

:feelswow:Looks like peak clown world to me :feelsclown:

Any portlandcels here?

Why is every city turning into a dump?
Because they're ran by idiots. Fuckers come out of playing Cities: Skylines marathons and think they have what it takes. City planners are complete jokes and tools nowadays. That, mixed with our extremely progressive media, and the fact that Americans are extreme media hogs, of course this kind of shit is almost destined to happen.
It's no better in the country either. Meth, tatted up losers and skanks, Walmarts and useless mudded up pickup trucks. Hardly Norman Rockwell shit
Meth and the tatted up people are the only things bad about the country IMHO. Country truck culture is nothing to complain about tbh, lifted trucks are kind of cool. Much better than 90% of Western cities, however it depends on where you are in the country. Semi-rural areas (my own definition, <15-20 miles from a city or a major suburb of a city, but still considered "rural") have a large amount of people who are very city-like and take in typical city person progressive values.

All the world belong to the American Empire. The process of westernization is every where even in Saudi Arabia and Rwanda. We're doomed buddy boyos. The Patriarchal civilizations are dying, modernity is invading every place in the world.

The earth is hell

Everywhere is hell.

However the west deserve a highly proportion of the blame for allowing female rights to even start off with.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back