Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am convinced that inceldom leads to severe mental illness

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
If you live in a western country, you are constantly bombarded with sexual and romantic messages. Television, music, internet, etc. You're also surrounded by women with sexually provocative clothing who have sex regularly and throw themselves shamelessly at goodlooking men. If you are constantly being reminded about the one thing you are missing out on, there will be disastrous consequences for your mental health. It is psychological torment on par with bullying.

I am so angry in my day to day life I can barely function. Yet there's so many who have it worse...wageslaving in dead end jobs, legit 1/10 looks, 5'2, autistic, etc. If you started off a sane person, you almost certainly aren't now.

Legit. It takes me a minute or more to even process the simplest information anymore.

The stacy whores always wear yoga pants and try to fuck with my head fucking cunts

And people wonder why mass shootings happen. The idiots just stick their head into the sand and yell "BAN GUNS!" like schizophrenic ostriches. But nah treating people like shit and constantly reminding them how worthless they are don't cause any negative outcomes at all, you keep whoring around femshits, keep sucking those cocks. I'm sure once a bullet is lodged in your empty fucking skull you will think twice, but not likely.

The stacy whores always wear yoga pants and try to fuck with my head fucking cunts
The fucking worst. You see their tight jiggly young asses and you will never get to grab them like the raging monster you are. Its over man.

And people wonder why mass shootings happen. The idiots just stick their head into the sand and yell "BAN GUNS!" like schizophrenic ostriches. But nah treating people like shit and constantly reminding them how worthless they are don't cause any negative outcomes at all, you keep whoring around femshits, keep sucking those cocks. I'm sure once a bullet is lodged in your empty fucking skull you will think twice, but not likely.
Top fucking kek

:fire::fire::fire:

years of bullying due to incel will do that

They dont care. In their opinion its our place in society.
They just dont want to be killed. That we feel awfulis not important to them

Ugly men are the most oppressed group in the 1st world

i have schizophrenia among a few other diagnosed by a licensed psychiatrist after a 4 hour interview.

the schizophrenia questions i dodged though.

not letting these sons of bitches take away my second amendment constitutional rights.

they wanna play cuckery ill give them cuckery.

They dont care. In their opinion its our place in society.
They just dont want to be killed. That we feel awfulis not important to them

Ugly men are the most oppressed group in the 1st world

I think they would do something if they could but something would have to give in that case. That means making life a bit more difficult for women which is basically the equivalent of a criminal offense in the first world. So they are content to let us suffer but want to shift the blame to irrelevant shit.

Yeah, I think I may have developed schizophrenia over the past some years. Nothing feels real, I think everyone is against me, I can barely express my emotions, I get fidgety.

What is mental illness i thought being gay was on the dsm 5 not too long ago.

I have schizophrenia (self diagnosed) although it could have been caused by to many drugs

If my sex drive wasn't non existent I would have gone ER. The lack of validation still fucks with you tho

This has been proven scientifically