Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am consumed with a burning incel rage and intense suicidal ideation

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
I don't understand, basically, how people manage to go on living. I get the impression everybody must be unhappy; we live in such a simple world, you understand. There's a system based on domination, money, and fear - a somewhat masculine system, let's call it Mars; there's a feminine system based on seduction and sex, Venus let's say. And that's it. Is it really possible to live and to believe that there's nothing else? Along with the late nineteenth-century realists, Maupassant believed there was nothing else; and it drove him completely mad.
To Houellebecq, the true horrors of the modern world lie in the fact that the destructive influences of market forces have permeated into all facets of life. We are engaged in an all-encompassing struggle, a rat race, where everybody is either fucking each other over or sucking ass in a vain attempt to move up the hierarchy.

Like for example. I refuse to use online dating because I feel it commodifies people. Bluepilled simps and cucks jump through all these hoops to get good pictures taken, an interesting bio, and a funny first message just to create a product of themselves in the hope that some foid will want to consume. It is beneath me to do these things; I have a great deal of self-respect.

The matchmaking process finds its parallel in the economy with interviewing. I went to a career fair and was absolutely disgusted with its system of dominance and submission. For these recruiters, it is not simply enough for you to be proficient at the job. One of the things that they look for is that you are engaged with what you are studying outside of jobs or school or whatever. Like they want to see that you are spending your personal time on this shit. And then I had the epiphany that for normie wageslaves, they make their entire identity their job. Their entire identity is licking boots and serving people. Whether it is their boss, the recruiter, or the client/customer. I stick my tongue out at the recruiters who expect me to suck their ass, and all the cucks who actually do it.

I am now a miser, not because I need the money, but because I hate being taken advantage of. Advertising makes me sick, I hate the way it tries to mold people. I no longer go to any doctors, because they are just trying to sell you shit you don't need so they can buy a bigger house or nicer car. It is hard for me to enjoy any interaction with the outside world, it all just fills me with bitterness and a burning desire for revenge.

Pussy is the only solution

The real problem lies in the general thinking, the thought of the masses, the truth is not about facts and logic, people only consider the truth what it is "mostly accepted" and parrot what the other components find what is the best course of action.
There is no room for creativity or experimentation, we are molded as things that should follow patterns whilst adding little to no original extra value.

And I suppose this, for the sake of survival, it's safer to assume what it's has been granted per the societal value gratia et amore.
But hey, if you are want to dig deeper into the caveats of the society's psyche I recommend you Sigmund Freud's Totem and Taboo (but I am already expecting you have already read him)

How tall are you + pp size? As a Professor, I might be able to help you out in the Black dating world at least

i mostly agree. modern life is horrifying

How tall are you + pp size? As a Professor, I might be able to help you out in the Black dating world at least
5’8, pp is 5 inches

let it consume you

Who cares you aint special

Shit on others or get shitted on instead .

Nature dosnt care , if your born a cripple or a Fat Titted Stacy .

Unfair but thats how things are.

1. I can't. I am truecel
2. I only want stacy
Say that again, but slowly.

Having ‘I am trucel’ and ‘I want Stacy’ is an oxymoron and hence makes you volcel if you reject a Becky.

To Houellebecq, the true horrors of the modern world lie in the fact that the destructive influences of market forces have permeated into all facets of life. We are engaged in an all-encompassing struggle, a rat race, where everybody is either fucking each other over or sucking ass in a vain attempt to move up the hierarchy.

Like for example. I refuse to use online dating because I feel it commodifies people. Bluepilled simps and cucks jump through all these hoops to get good pictures taken, an interesting bio, and a funny first message just to create a product of themselves in the hope that some foid will want to consume. It is beneath me to do these things; I have a great deal of self-respect.

The matchmaking process finds its parallel in the economy with interviewing. I went to a career fair and was absolutely disgusted with its system of dominance and submission. For these recruiters, it is not simply enough for you to be proficient at the job. One of the things that they look for is that you are engaged with what you are studying outside of jobs or school or whatever. Like they want to see that you are spending your personal time on this shit. And then I had the epiphany that for normie wageslaves, they make their entire identity their job. Their entire identity is licking boots and serving people. Whether it is their boss, the recruiter, or the client/customer. I stick my tongue out at the recruiters who expect me to suck their ass, and all the cucks who actually do it.

I am now a miser, not because I need the money, but because I hate being taken advantage of. Advertising makes me sick, I hate the way it tries to mold people. I no longer go to any doctors, because they are just trying to sell you shit you don't need so they can buy a bigger house or nicer car. It is hard for me to enjoy any interaction with the outside world, it all just fills me with bitterness and a burning desire for revenge.
The increased competition has led to a situation where the individual is asked for an increasing number of requirements.
It's like the med students that have greek philosophy courses and other subject unrelated to their specialization.

Being good is no longer enough, you have to be "gooder" than good. It's exhausting.