Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am constantly bullied by my work colleagues because I don't have a girlfriend.

NotoriousLoser

NotoriousLoser

Recruit
★★★★★
These bastards subtly bully me all the time because I don't have a girlfriend. We had a lot of work today, we didn't manage to do everything that had to be done for today, but one of my work colleagues said jUsT fOr fUn: "..but hey!!1, we have him (me) he can stay longer tonight and finish the work, he has at home nothing to do anyway, no girlfriend.. nothing." and then everyone laughed. fcking bastards man. without a girlfriend you're always a target, you always seem weird when you don't have a girlfriend(especially if you are in your prime like me, mid 20s). something must be wrong with you. what is my fault for being so ugly? I can't do anything about it, except to accept it or throw myself in front of the next train. I'm one of the very few who don't have a girlfriend at work, so you immediately come into focus. you can literally feel how everyone is talking behind your back. I talked to a few other workers, all around my age, early 20s mid 20s. They all have girlfriends, one of them wants to show me something on his phone, I see his lock screen and he has a photo of his girlfriend as the background image.. you get depression immediately because you will never have anything like that yourself. he wanted to show me a picture of his new car, i stand by and watch him scroll through his picture gallery, i swear he scrolls and scrolls and scrolls, at least several 100's of pictures just of him and his girlfriend kissing, vacation photos of the two etc. and then he can't find the photo and tells me "hEhE, that's just how it is when you have a girlfriend, thousands of pictures on the phone just of her HeHe" this bastard laughs subliminally in the middle of my face. without a girlfriend you're like dirt to normies, you're the victim everyone makes fun of.

When I lived in the youth commune, they had a "Relationships" group activity. I was mostly disregarded for it.

this is one of the biggest ERfuels.

These bastards subtly bully me all the time because I don't have a girlfriend. We had a lot of work today, we didn't manage to do everything that had to be done for today, but one of my work colleagues said jUsT fOr fUn: "..but hey!!1, we have him (me) he can stay longer tonight and finish the work, he has at home nothing to do anyway, no girlfriend.. nothing." and then everyone laughed.
Absolutely suifuel
If i were you id immediately quit and threaten to beat the fuck out of anyone of them if i see them on the street
This should be a lesson to all incels though even if we statusmaxx its a normalfags world

go ER on them

Tell them you have a gf, that's all. That what I do.

These bastards subtly bully me all the time because I don't have a girlfriend. We had a lot of work today, we didn't manage to do everything that had to be done for today, but one of my work colleagues said jUsT fOr fUn: "..but hey!!1, we have him (me) he can stay longer tonight and finish the work, he has at home nothing to do anyway, no girlfriend.. nothing." and then everyone laughed. fcking bastards man. without a girlfriend you're always a target, you always seem weird when you don't have a girlfriend(especially if you are in your prime like me, mid 20s). something must be wrong with you. what is my fault for being so ugly? I can't do anything about it, except to accept it or throw myself in front of the next train. I'm one of the very few who don't have a girlfriend at work, so you immediately come into focus. you can literally feel how everyone is talking behind your back. I talked to a few other workers, all around my age, early 20s mid 20s. They all have girlfriends, one of them wants to show me something on his phone, I see his lock screen and he has a photo of his girlfriend as the background image.. you get depression immediately because you will never have anything like that yourself. he wanted to show me a picture of his new car, i stand by and watch him scroll through his picture gallery, i swear he scrolls and scrolls and scrolls, at least several 100's of pictures just of him and his girlfriend kissing, vacation photos of the two etc. and then he can't find the photo and tells me "hEhE, that's just how it is when you have a girlfriend, thousands of pictures on the phone just of her HeHe" this bastard laughs subliminally in the middle of my face. without a girlfriend you're like dirt to normies, you're the victim everyone makes fun of.
everything on this post is suifuel af :fuk::fuk:

I don't let people bully me anymore but I almost always feel that they belittle me and don't respect me because of it. When the topic comes to relationships and I tell them I don't have a relationship they start to look weird at me and looks like they disregard anything I told about before no matter what we talked about.

Last edited:
Give them shit back don’t stand for that laughing crap you’re not there for them just the stupid job.

I had that at my job where even the manlets and sub 5 had partners and didn’t make sense to me

Happened to me too. People suggested I stay longer because of being single, generally married guys

Shoot them with an AR-15 (in No One Can Stop Mr. Domino!).

Sounds like LARP. Whats stopping you from breaking his face?

Can't you complain to HR? Any decent company won't let this sort of thing go around. Other this than, I suggest looking for another job.

Didnt read your great GrAY wall of text but go eat rice at the workplace, mang

At least you have a job.

I've been unemployed for a year now with no disability benefits.

Back when I had a job, I was excluded from almost every work party/lunch (except for a few). Even then I was completely silent, looked at like if I was useless garbage, and unwanted there.

I was asked to stay to work extra hours and on holidays, they didn't even pay me extra.

I ended up just walking out and quitting with no notice. Did that multiple times at many jobs.