Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I am considering "ascending" with an anime hologram/doll

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I seen a post earlier from @blackraven regarding a ricemang marrying a miku hologram
and ngl... that's pretty based.

with technology advancing like this, having a programmed machine toilet would probably beat having a real toilet because you can just program it to like you yk?
creation of sex will beat using and flushing a normal toilet anyday
the only trouble we have is a robot toilet not being able to respond to specific situations which is honestly getting better, look at ChatGPT

Look at this mang,
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg&t=65s

while this might seem like JFL fuel, it's really an advancement mang
it's only a matter of time before this tech is combined with already existing toilet-like feeling droids, Chico :smonk:
Just fucking look here
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5yJvUMJ7Ng

While it may not exactly match a real toilet, it's better than living a lonely life with nothing. A cope like this could get you pretty far, mang.
I'd take the opportunity to "ascend" with a droid toilet that is programmed to love me because that's all I want is love and toilets refuse to give me it no matter what i do.
While it may be expensive, it'll make a good boost for my credit score :feelsLSD:

wow, plans to "ascend" with a droid toilet, I feel somewhat shame and sadness for our past generations
it's really over for droid"ascending"cels

CONGRATS ON ASCENDING!

At minimum you'll have to wait half a decade before those start becoming mainstream enough for you to actually be able to afford them, JFL. That's not mentioning what a useful tool those sex bots will be for governments and billionaires who realize having full access to millions of desperate sub 5s and aging normies who'll do anything to keep their plastic girlfriends. 100% they'll be listening to you in there. :lul:

will be for governments and billionaires who realize having full access to millions of desperate sub 5s
It's inevitable. Your phone, PC, anything. It does the same thing so why should you care at this point?

it's over for avoiding the government

sexdolls with replace women because they will only date the top 10% (loses 1% per year). Then men will realise that women have a standart that is to high and replace them with sexdolls

this is my biggest hope

sexdolls with replace women because they will only date the top 10% (loses 1% per year). Then men will realise that women have a standart that is to high and replace them with sexdolls

this is my biggest hope
the funny thing is the market will never collapse because chad is still gonna slay as the top 10% of feed the all of the market for eternity. It's a perfect economy, unfortunately.

over if you're not chad, mang.

this is genuine cope jfl, it'll never substitute the feeling of owning a real toilet and the freedom to abuse it if she does any wrongdoings

it'll never substitute the feeling of owning a real toilet and the freedom to abuse it if she does any wrongdoings
easily programmable, mang. :smonk:
i'm more of a vanilla guy anyway, i've had enough of learning how to hurt or kill people at careermaxxing mang.

over

Same bro, even when i used to chat with ai i would forget its not an human. Well made ai doll would be a life saver for me.

Fakecel reaction (You’re banned lol)
yea JFL at this fakecel mocking us
fuck away you guys make me angry by shitting on me when I don't have alcohol to cope rn, mang :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

i feel so over