Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am concerned about my sister

• Thread starter X-O2S Strike Wyvern
  • Start date
X-O2S Strike Wyvern

X-O2S Strike Wyvern

EML Enthusiast
Im still concerned about my sister. What is she going to think about me if she finds out that I am on this page? Im always hypervigilant to make sure that she doesn't see the website while its open and im my browsing history. What if she does find out? Is she going to forgive me or hate me? It's not like that she hates me but I do. It's just don't show that hatred towards her. It feels so fucking weird to yearn for something that you hate aswell.

Use Fast Banana theme and close tabs when youre not browsing

so what ? what tf she can do ? r u fucking pussy?

Its not her fucking business, don't talk like you're guilty of something.

Tell her it’s none of her business and that it’s over for you.

Im still concerned about my sister. What is she going to think about me if she finds out that I am on this page? Im always hypervigilant to make sure that she doesn't see the website while its open and im my browsing history. What if she does find out? Is she going to forgive me or hate me? It's not like that she hates me but I do. It's just don't show that hatred towards her. It feels so fucking weird to yearn for something that you hate aswell.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
NPC mindset i'm the guilty because someone caught me bohooo

You won’t get caught ngl

1. You're sister either is a whore or will grow up to be one.

2. Why would you even give a fuck, it's your life and so long as you are an incel regular people will never truly be a part of it. You are deluded and coping, it's like you haven't really accepted reality yet.

3. You really shouldn't be browsing this forum unless you have your own computer (or a cell phone). It's really stupid. If you slip up once it's over.

First, your sister will be having "hot" days in college, so it is irreverent.
Second: use Incognito and dont reveal info about yourself, dont click suspicious links, a user here used ip grabber once

You are balancing the scales by coming here. Simple.

Just tell her you're just fascinated with incels and studying them. That's all. Easy.

do you think she even knows what an incel is? Much less this website?

Also I'm more of a CFA-44 Nosferatu enjoyer myself:feelsjuice:

While your sister gets fucked and thinks about chad's cock you are here worrying she might see your browsing history and get mad at you

:feelskek:

What a fucking beta sissy cuck you are

Why would your sis care about your inceldom

What would you lose if she knows? Nothing.

who cares what your sister thinks about you .

She propably starts to Nag and trys to Argue like the Simpletons these Creatures Are .

You have no reason to care " once you took it all in .

she'll call chad to discuss her concerns and get her back blown out :ahegao::ahegao::feelskek:

Dmwugsw004931 png332404

delete search history and why do u care what she thinks?

I’ll put sumpfin inner....

You shouldn't care what your sister thinks

my cousin whore of a sister found out just a few weeks back n Im not even talking to her. it sounds like you have a very close relationship to your sister?

If you are ugly then your sister already hates you. So why would it even matter if you browse incel boards, she hates you already