Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am concerned about my sister

• Thread starter X-O2S Strike Wyvern
  • Start date
X-O2S Strike Wyvern

X-O2S Strike Wyvern

EML Enthusiast
5h 34m
Im still concerned about my sister. What is she going to think about me if she finds out that I am on this page? Im always hypervigilant to make sure that she doesn't see the website while its open and im my browsing history. What if she does find out? Is she going to forgive me or hate me? It's not like that she hates me but I do. It's just don't show that hatred towards her. It feels so fucking weird to yearn for something that you hate aswell.

Deadgeneration

Deadgeneration

This world I must leave
★★★★
24d 6h 55m
Use Fast Banana theme and close tabs when youre not browsing

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

my brachialis is always sore
★★★★★
19d 12h 34m
so what ? what tf she can do ? r u fucking pussy?

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
224d 13h 15m
Its not her fucking business, don't talk like you're guilty of something.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
92d 14h 57m
Tell her it’s none of her business and that it’s over for you.

Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★
67d 20h 41m
Im still concerned about my sister. What is she going to think about me if she finds out that I am on this page? Im always hypervigilant to make sure that she doesn't see the website while its open and im my browsing history. What if she does find out? Is she going to forgive me or hate me? It's not like that she hates me but I do. It's just don't show that hatred towards her. It feels so fucking weird to yearn for something that you hate aswell.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
NPC mindset i'm the guilty because someone caught me bohooo

Justdone

Justdone

Drifter of Incels.is
★★★★
109d 13h 52m
You won’t get caught ngl

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
174d 16h 59m
1. You're sister either is a whore or will grow up to be one.

2. Why would you even give a fuck, it's your life and so long as you are an incel regular people will never truly be a part of it. You are deluded and coping, it's like you haven't really accepted reality yet.

3. You really shouldn't be browsing this forum unless you have your own computer (or a cell phone). It's really stupid. If you slip up once it's over.

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
81d 19h 41m
First, your sister will be having "hot" days in college, so it is irreverent.
Second: use Incognito and dont reveal info about yourself, dont click suspicious links, a user here used ip grabber once

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
199d 17h 5m
You are balancing the scales by coming here. Simple.

dungeondragon

dungeondragon

Proud Coomercel
★★★★
20d 7h 36m
Your sister can go f herself with all due respect my hombre

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
6d 4h 53m
Just tell her you're just fascinated with incels and studying them. That's all. Easy.

Pixycel

Pixycel

Run Morty! I just gave that nigga six dollars!
★★★★★
251d 11h 38m
do you think she even knows what an incel is? Much less this website?

Also I'm more of a CFA-44 Nosferatu enjoyer myself:feelsjuice:

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
56d 17h 20m
While your sister gets fucked and thinks about chad's cock you are here worrying she might see your browsing history and get mad at you

:feelskek:

What a fucking beta sissy cuck you are

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
★★★★
79d 10h 18m
Why would your sis care about your inceldom

Lux

Lux

Paradise Lost
★★★★★
23d 59m
What would you lose if she knows? Nothing.

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUMINOUS LUTHER "
★★★★★
53d 4h 57m
who cares what your sister thinks about you .

She propably starts to Nag and trys to Argue like the Simpletons these Creatures Are .

You have no reason to care " once you took it all in .

C

ChrolloLucilfer04

Recruit
★★★★★
3d 15h 31m
she'll call chad to discuss her concerns and get her back blown out :ahegao::ahegao::feelskek:

Idotms

Idotms

Virgin not incel
★★★★★
103d 1h 53m
Dmwugsw004931 png332404

zionpill

zionpill

Recruit
★★★
1d 8h 22m
delete search history and why do u care what she thinks?

M

MogPill

Recruit
★★
1d 26m
I’ll put sumpfin inner....

Loner94

Loner94

Overlord
★★★★★
81d 10h 52m
You shouldn't care what your sister thinks