Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i am bored everyday

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
everyday is the same i wake up, stay on my laptop for 12 hours then go to sleep this is slavery other guys have it easier than me but i always suffer 24/7 its funny if u dont have the curly hair or look good you will be outcasted for life society is cruel and judgemental just because the way i look fuck this world man i cant wait to die and leave this fucked up world.

everyday is the same i wake up, stay on my laptop for 12 hours then go to sleep this is slavery other guys have it easier than me but i always suffer 24/7 its funny if u dont have the curly hair or look good you will be outcasted for life society is cruel and judgemental just because the way i look fuck this world man i cant wait to die and leave this fucked up world.
no one cares about curly hair buddy boyo

This is gonna turn into a thread about curly hair isn't it?

8F966F8F 5CBD 4F63 96DD 121197DBFA00

Curly hair is shit

Same... and the days just fly by

I’m kinda whitepilled , rotting ain’t the answer

true it looks gay af

Obviously, straight hair is the only good hair. I wish I had straight hair, I exclusively want to reproduce with Noodlewhores because curly hair is extremely rare among them.

I just wouldn't want my sons to suffer from having curly hair as I have. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

no one cares about curly hair buddy boyo

It's the only type of hair toilets actively dislike. It almost went extinct outside of Africa because the moment toilets could choose between straight haired men and curly haired men all the curly haired men died virgins.

The only reason curly hair still exists in Europe is because of curly toilets reproducing. Curlycels are Eternalcels.

Obviously, straight hair is the only good hair. I wish I had straight hair, I exclusively want to reproduce with Noodlewhores because curly hair is extremely rare among them.

I just wouldn't want my sons to suffer from having curly hair as I have. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
yeah

man i was explaining the society norms to be average looking and accepted by people
u can get a perm but I doubt it's gonna make you look any better