Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am being forced into nofap lifestyle

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
my new bedroom is concrete floor
hurts too much to thrust my dick into it
can't coom
that's the only way I could ever fap to completion
it's fucking over
onahole or rope

Isn't humping the mattress easier?

Couldn't you place a blanket on the floor?

this is the most retarded shit ive ever hard for getting off

It's ok to not bust a nut everyday Coomer.

isn't that type of masturbation supposed to ruin your dick

playing with fire ngl

TFW you're an incel with no arms to jerk off.

Why are there so many bluepillers on this thread?

I prefer proning it than stroking

OP finally got locked up

TFW you're an incel with no arms to jerk off.
do you unironically have no arms? like I'd usually assume this is a joke but there are some advanced truecels with deformities like that here

do you unironically have no arms? like I'd usually assume this is a joke but there are some advanced truecels with deformities like that here

No I was joking about why op just couldn't jerk off normally lol. But seriously having no arms must really suck as an incel tho.

No I was joking about why op just couldn't jerk off normally lol. But seriously having no arms must really suck as an incel tho.
apparently there's a significant percent of people who just can't jerk off normally and need to hump their bed or whatever. seems really bizarre to me

Just use hands ffs

OP needs to buy a mattress topper

Isn't humping the mattress easier?
tried, feels good but not enough pressure to finish

am experimenting with some rubber exercise mats on floor to emulate past carpet experiences, will get back to you

Why did you change bedroom ?
too hot up high, no stairs for letting out dogs, giving larger room to geriatric packrat

Couldn't you place a blanket on the floor?
sounds like a good approach, the floor should be pretty clean to begin with and I'm the type to knock my pillows onto unvacuumed floor mid-sleep and keep using them after anyway. Will try this if rubber mat doesn't work. May be a use for fuzzy blankets since I hate how they feel on skin

u dont fap in bed?
I did last night, but like before it only basically acts as a fluffing experience to remind me I haven't yet caused enough nerve damage to prevent erections. It's never been enough to coom

this is the most retarded shit ive ever hard for getting off
we can't all coom when a guy is giving us a handjob while we're giving a handjob to a guy, even if the guy is ourself

I have a decent imagination but to coom I need to be thrusting my pelvis through space like I'm fucking a girl, not keeping my pelvis stationary as I try to imagine a girl is fucking me

It's ok to not bust a nut everyday Coomer.
It's more a weekly thing for me, the periods in between grow longer to the point where I actually can't remember exact days, should probably keep a journal.

isn't that type of masturbation supposed to ruin your dick

playing with fire ngl
you're probably right, I like to think I'm being careful enoguh to avoid injury and sometimes I am but other times I'm not. It's arrogant but the need to coom is too intense sometimes.

Now I can at least lift without getting overheated, so maybe I can rely on that to tire me out for sleep instead of cooming

You fucked the floor?
always, or more specifically I deciate my dick about 180 degrees from it's natural upward arc to point down (like at feet) and my briefs work as a faux-vagina. This hurts too much if you're fully erect so I usually try to time it when I'm something like 40-70% hard. If I'm at full power I actually start doing something else until it softens adequately to point downward.

I've sometimes resorted to doing this in boxers but it's a bad fucking idea because unlike briefs (which have tight pockets to catch your coom, easy to clean) with boxers I inevitably seem to coom down one of the legs and it gets all over my thigh and sometimes goes past bottom of boxer and onto the inside of pants or shorts. Do not recommend, I've basically gotten in the habit of switching from boxers>briefs if I plan to fap.

I prefer proning it than stroking
I guess part of me does (since it's the only way that works) but I really wish that stroking would work because it's just a more natural un-damaging angle. Maybe my mistake is not using lube.

WTF do you use as lube for hand-fapping guys? I wouldn't need this if not for the jews. Also should I try the old sock trick as faux-onahole or just buy onahole?

I have some socks I plan on throwing out due to holes so I wouldn't need to clean them, but on the other hand, holes might mean it doesn't contain the ejaculaet so maybe I need to stuff one fucked up sock into the tip of another fucked up sock so it takes a pair per session?

My arms are pretty strong, I carefully lower myself to the ground and spring up after the fap.Also sometimes push my chest up off ground as I grind pelvis into floor.

apparently there's a significant percent of people who just can't jerk off normally and need to hump their bed or whatever. seems really bizarre to me
I wish a mattress worked (softer) but beds are so giving that it won't keep my dick pointed at my feet so it goes up and I can't keep rubbing it against my briefs-pseudovagina.

Just use hands ffs
I do, to get me hard enough to fap on the ground. Hands are only good for fluffing, can't coom with them, have tried.

At least not dry. Maybe I need lube advice. Someone advise me on hand-lube and other stuff like what towels to keep handy and how to hide evidence from live-in launderer.

OP needs to buy a mattress topper
hm, interesting idea, may have to look into that, not as expensive as I thought

small room though I dread more potential clutter so will try rubber mats first

WTF do you use as lube for hand-fapping guys? I wouldn't need this if not for the jews.
Don’t need lube since I’m uncut. So I guess it also makes it easier to prone bone as well.

Don’t need lube since I’m uncut. So I guess it also makes it easier to prone bone as well.
yeah, since prone boning is done without being fully erect your dick is probably still mostly inside and thus protected by foreskin =/

Fuck society and I owe it nothing until it restores me

what does the floor being concrete have to do with fapping? fap on your bed you more-degenerate-than-I'm-comfortable-with weirdo.

the correct position to have on getting your dick jewed ngl
A major regret is I didn't come to this resolution 20 years sooner TBH, could've been on gibs for decades and in my own private apartment if I'd just stayed with psych and tried to subsidymax. Back then I was bluepilled and prideful and not wanting to let family down. Now I know I stand to let them down at any moment so there is no optimism, only the assets I can put toward my selfish uses.

what does the floor being concrete have to do with fapping?
In the sense of floor-humping being a kind of fapping: it's less traumatic to muh dick to do it on a carpet which I think has a layer of padding under it and then flexible wood floorboards. Concrete doesn't flex.

fap on your bed you more-degenerate-than-I'm-comfortable-with weirdo.
too soft, even though I downgraded to a stiffer thinner mattress.

A major regret is I didn't come to this resolution 20 years sooner TBH, could've been on gibs for decades and in my own private apartment if I'd just stayed with psych and tried to subsidymax. Back then I was bluepilled and prideful and not wanting to let family down. Now I know I stand to let them down at any moment so there is no optimism, only the assets I can put toward my selfish uses.

In the sense of floor-humping being a kind of fapping: it's less traumatic to muh dick to do it on a carpet which I think has a layer of padding under it and then flexible wood floorboards. Concrete doesn't flex.

too soft, even though I downgraded to a stiffer thinner mattress.

Jesus Christ man.

Good grief. Make something out of silicone before you hurt yourself.

Good grief. Make something out of silicone before you hurt yourself.
I wanna buy something like this
IMG_20170902_141340-1024x576.jpg