Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am becoming a complete nigger, my type has changed from skinny to chubby

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
★★★
I am completely in love with every soft chubby foid I see, the moderate amount of fat and roundness enhances their femininity and smv, it's completely over for me.

zvr-jpg.1146732

My type = any woman who loves me

Chubby/curvy & ideally robust foids are the best

I think there's even something showing men with a preference for this are higher-IQ

@wereq

Chubby/curvy & ideally robust foids are the best

I think there's even something showing men with a preference for this are higher-IQ

@wereq
:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

can you share the study? I recall you did once but can't find it under the search bar. :feelsUgh:
I'm a brownoid Idc about the details, all brownoids are of equal worth: shit
I mean yeah, they're both brown to myself & others; Stoddard referred to both as being part of "brown mans land"

But ofc, this neglects nuance: Persians mog curries to oblivion & back, in about every metric possible.

Persians mog curries to oblivion & back, in about every metric possible
I don't consider this minor mog to be strong enough to be of any importance in the face of the subhumanity of being brown in general, like comparing hard shit with soft shit, it's just shit, I don't really like discussing the details of shit

But ofc, this neglects nuance: Persians mog curries to oblivion & back, in about every metric possible.
He’s apparently curry-passing so he’s pretty much a curry physically

Yes it is. Type is just attraction or liking towards characteristics that are either physical or emotional.
Type doesn't require mutual attraction

He’s apparently curry-passing so he’s pretty much a curry physically
Yeah makes sense

It's like how some French look Norwegian but most are Alpine-Med in appearance from what I've seen.
I don't consider this minor mog to be strong enough to be of any importance in the face of the subhumanity of being brown in general, like comparing hard shit with soft shit, it's just shit, I don't really like discussing the details of shit
I c

Type doesn't require mutual attraction
Because "type" would imply that you are able to get with them in some sort of way, which implies to some degree they find you appealing.

Because "type" would imply that you are able to get with them in some sort of way, which implies to some degree they find you appealing.
It doesn't tho, you could be the ugliest beast and still have a type