Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I am back with a heightmog story

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Hi I used to be @Rainallday until I requested for a perma ban but now I'm back with another incel story.

I was forced to join a pre enrollment seminar at my college. The terms and conditions stated that if I didn't comply, I would be the one rejecting them, jfl :feelsUgh:

So I went and was height mogged to oblivion by some tallfags who were responsible for welcoming new students.
Idk if they wore lifts but the height mog was around 3-5 inches.

And this is insane considering I had a growth spurt just a few weeks ago.

Height > face

Lol did trying to become a normie not work out for you?
Also Face>height women have no respect for tall ugly dudes

Lol did trying to become a normie not work out for you?
Also Face>height women have no respect for tall ugly dudes
I'm non-nt, an eczemacel and poor. I left cuz I had to ldar to heal my eczema

You said u had a growth spurt recently, how tall are you now? So that I can gauge the height of the said tallfags.
5'10

Damn that's a big spurt. At least you can wear lifts to 6'3 so you can't get mogged much. Also when you carry stuff in your backpack it severely fucks your posture up too.
I tried milkmaxxing and it worked. Thanks, I'm now taller than average in rice countries but my skin is still shit

Just buy basketball shoes and put lifts inside, the chances of being heightmogged will be drastically minimized.
Okay, I will thugmaxx as a tall (Asian standards) orge with shit skin

Damn that's a big spurt. At least you can wear lifts to 6'3 so you can't get mogged much. Also when you carry stuff in your backpack it severely fucks your posture up too.
What kind of lifts?:feelswhat::feelswhat:

Asking for a friend :feelskek::feelskek:

Yep, a good website I know:

Screenshot 20220814 182959

I want to buy these too but I'm a fucking poorcel. :society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:

I guess the most for the said tallfags are just 6'3. I have encountered 6'7 before.
The tallest I've seen is a 6'10~ guy (while bending slightly over probably due to back problems) that uses a walking stick