Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am at a Chad / Stacy party right now

Sorry you had to go through that.

You got invited to a party, I haven’t even spoken to a human being in the last 11 days.
It's honestly better to be alone

Parties are simply suifuel when you're ugly. I want to die, to disappear. Don't believe those who say you can be happy alone. True happiness is being an attractive, social hedonist.
Stick close to Chad, he might let you tag team
The Chad was incredibly nice to me given my deformities (even the towel girl in fact). However, what would "tag team" even mean?

I'm not a fucking mentalcel, I'm an uglycel. Chad can't do miracles.

Last edited:
Holy shit, if you're that low inhib,get dru k and try to ascend!

How did you ended up in this situation?

I don't even need alcohol to be low inhib

Doesn't matter because I'm deformed
Wait till they all get drunk and try to go for a Stacey that'll sleep with anything :feelshmm:

If this isn't a LARP you should get Stacy Drunk and enjoy yourself. Slip something into her drink if you have to! With any luck you'll get her Pregnant and the children will be Gorgeous.

Sounds like a den of iniquity. Be careful the chad might be a sodomite. Sodomites would fuck children, or dogs. They are unhinged. I don't doubt they would fuck an incel. Don't trust any of the chads.

I've been invited to a small party in a crammed apartment. Right now I'm sitting opposite a half-naked 9/10 Chad with "surfer" blond hair (he invited me to the party by knocking at my door wearing only undies), a fully naked 18 yr old Stacy covered only with a bath towel, and another Stacy sleeping in the bed in a dubious state of clothing.

To top it all, they're smart kids who are currently attending top schools and talking about their golden future.

Never in my life have I felt so mogged.
Kill them with a assult rifle

lol @ getting invited to parties
i've never gotten invited to parties
in fact i dont think anyones ever invited me to hang out somewhere. i the only times i've gotten to hang out with someone when not at work/school was when i pushed for it

i hate my life.

The fact that they’re smart and at top schools is what adds the cherry to this suicide fuel cake. Chads and Staceys win at fucking everything.

It has ended, back in my appt.

It's the closest I've ever been physically in my life to two naked attractive girls.

And that was probably the last.

I've seen things you wouldn't believe. Some people do live in incredible bliss.

That's sound advice. Nothing worse than being the last to get out or go to sleep.

“I have seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Parties that are lit a block from my house. I watched two drunk Staceys fumble in the dim near the patio door. All of those moments will be lost in time, like an incel’s tears on the walk home. Time to rope.”

I have no friends man. You are a lot better off than many of us here by having social competency. Be grateful that you don't lack both looks and social skills, like many of us here do.

Get everyone really drunk, then play strip poker or naked twister

I see u want to hit rope fuel to maximum

If you can get invited to parties and friends you'll definitely ascend after your surgery. I wonder if you'll forget all your blackpills.

“I have seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Parties that are lit a block from my house. I watched two drunk Staceys fumble in the dim near the patio door. All of those moments will be lost in time, like an incel’s tears on the walk home. Time to rope.”

lol.

great way to start off my morning

So you got to step into another world for a while and witness what life is like up in heaven. Potent concentrated suicidefuel tbh.

Also sorry @Fontaine, but I told you all that insane shit about "evolving past sexuality" was just cope. We are slaves to our biology. Looksmax to ascend or die trying. Life starts for men at 5+/10.

Why would you even be there in the first place? Every party I’ve been to has been progressively damaging to my ego. Last one literally ended up with me sleeping on a couch and hearing the moans of a girl I liked & talked to getting fucked by another girl’s brother. I’m not kidding. Last party I went to, and last one I will go to.
ER fuel

It's honestly better to be alone

Parties are simply suifuel when you're ugly. I want to die, to disappear. Don't believe those who say you can be happy alone.

This tbh. When I was young I’d go to the occasional party or club. It was always suifuel. ALWAYS. Foids going round giving men attention BUT NEVER YOU. It’s what drove ER crazy. ER was stuck in a permanent frat party town. He had a good heart but was driven insane by being surrounded by parties and stacies.

Last edited:
:heart:
The fact that they’re smart and at top schools is what adds the cherry to this suicide fuel cake. Chads and Staceys win at fucking everything.
That's the biggest takeaway from my op. Some people have everything. They were beautiful, smart and learned, hard-working, and happy. Greek semi-gods. "Moral decay" leading to unhappiness or failure is largely a myth. Most hedonists know how to stay the right amount of reasonable.
Get everyone really drunk, then play strip poker or naked twister
The towel girl was already practically naked. You could see her thighs, the top of her breasts, her feet, her back, etc. I honestly didn't want to see more - that would have been true torture.
I have no friends man. You are a lot better off than many of us here by having social competency. Be grateful that you don't lack both looks and social skills, like many of us here do.
It's not that hard, srsy. You just need to be able to tolerate mistakes, failure and rejection (it's inevitable sometimes to get undesirable reactions when you tell something, even for chads. If you don't fear this anymore, but even embrace it, you'll automatically become far less anxious.)
If you can get invited to parties and friends you'll definitely ascend after your surgery. I wonder if you'll forget all your blackpills.
I'm not even interested in having sex anymore. Pretty sure I want to die a virgin. I'd gladly hug a girl though.

Also sorry @Fontaine, but I told you all that insane shit about "evolving past sexuality" was just cope. We are slaves to our biology. Looksmax to ascend or die trying. Life starts for men at 5+/10.
Of course it is impossible to evolve past sexuality. Even confirmed monks needed constant reminders and practice

In my experience, even if you manage to largely curtail your lust (which I have done), you'll still feel the need for validation or simply for human skin to skin contact.

It's sad how much society lies about this.

Of course it is impossible to evolve past sexuality. Even confirmed monks needed constant reminders and practice

In my experience, even if you manage to largely curtail your lust (which I have done), you'll still feel the need for validation or simply for human skin to skin contact.

It's sad how much society lies about this.
Again, no point trying to do this since you can't, and this thread is proof you can't. Just buy a hooker like a normal guy or surgery/steroid max and try to get laid naturally.

Again, no point trying to do this since you can't, and this thread is proof you can't. Just buy a hooker like a normal guy or surgery/steroid max and try to get laid naturally.
Hookers are for men devoid of imagination

you missed your chance at going er

Hookers are for men devoid of imagination

Lol. You're so high inhib. These copes and self delusions aren't working for you and yet you can't give them up. It's like you said - men need physical contact from women. You will never escape that.

I always got outed as an incel while playing this game

Played it once. After exposing myself I vomited all over the place due to drinking ( I had to drink seeing how nobody would talk to me). The only party I ever went to, wouldn't do again.
You got invited to a party, I haven’t even spoken to a human being in the last 11 days.
Mogs me

Believe in something. Even if it means sacrificing everything.
My022FF.jpg

Damn, I was hoping for a happier ending. Deep down I guess I sort of knew it was probably too good to be true though.

I was never invited to go to these types of parties, I just went to music clubs, rock to be more specific, and I was always something that is just there, it was obvious that I was not part of that

I've also been in those,trust me you don't want to get invited.You get to witness the physical manifestation of degeneracy and promiscuity.It hurts even more when you made the mistake of befriending an apparently shy foid that also got invited just to see her instantly become the biggest slut in the place that sends all of your well intentioned ideals to the trash.

Parties are perfect to see and understand the true nature of women.

Last edited:
Just masochistmaxx.

I've been invited to a small party in a crammed apartment. Right now I'm sitting opposite a half-naked 9/10 Chad with "surfer" blond hair (he invited me to the party by knocking at my door wearing only undies), a fully naked 18 yr old Stacy covered only with a bath towel, and another Stacy sleeping in the bed in a dubious state of clothing.

To top it all, they're smart kids who are currently attending top schools and talking about their golden future.

Leave before you lose your self esteem dude lol

you're In a Gold mine bro
GO ER

Going to a party on sathurday tho... Can't wait to get shitfaced and not interract with anyone all night.

Did you get to know why she was naked?