Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am angry 24/7

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Would you trade the rest of your life for one year of being a Chad after which you would drop dead from a heart attack?

After spending exactly 3 milliseconds thinking about it I can safely say that Id do it. Theres literally no reason to be alive past your early 20s if you have no teen love memories to look back to. When youre wageslaving 12 hours a day youre supposed to have these memories to look back to so you can cope and stay sane, but since Im a virgin though I have nothing, I am filled with rage 24/7

When I see someone suffer it makes me happy because at least I dont have it that bad I guess is my line of thinking? But I do tho, yesterday I was browsing this girls instagram, she fell off a horse about a year ago and broke her neck or spine so she was wheelchair bound with no hope of ever walking again and it made me happy but then I realized that she still has a bf so her life is better than mine at least a trillion times

The only way I will know peace is if the entire planet explodes, I hope climate change is never addressed and we all die

Inb4 edgy but its how I feel

Yeah I’d do it, certainly.