Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am angERed beyond belief

lowz1r

lowz1r

broken by crippling depression
★★★★★
nothing of note has happened recently, but I am SO FUCKING MAD. I am giving myself autism because I am literally going apeshit over being KHHV

i can feel my sanity slipping, it pisses me off SO FUCKING BADLY to know that there are LITERAL RETARDS having sex because of their high psl while I have to endure this bs.

The average normie is EXTREMELY RETARDED, they are bluepilled unironically. They ACTUALLY THINK THAT pERsonality mattERs.
They say: "just hit the gym bro!" with a straight face (AS IF IM NOT ALREADY DOIING THAT U DUMB FUCKING NIGGER, KYS)

"Just be patient and you'll find the right person one day, bro!"
KYS KYS KYS. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU YOU STUPID DUMB NIGGER WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN the right pERson there is no right person AWALT is law

"Just focus on your hobbies, bro!"
HEAD ASS. YOU HAVE UR HEAD SO FAR UP UR ASS THAT YOU DONT REALIZE THAT MY WHOLE LIFE IS JUST MY FUCKING HOBBIES, HOBBIES WONT MAGICALLY MAKE UR INCELDOM DISAPPEAR

"Just be confident bro! Rejection is just a part of life"
YEAH NOT WHEN U HAVE BEEN REJECTED SINCE BIRTH

"Just have a positive outlook on women, bro! Maybe she already has a boyfriend"
THATS IT. IM KILLING MYSELF. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME DIE IN PEACE.