Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am an Off-putting Person

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Thanks to years of torture I am now a very off-putting person. I can make a lot of jokes and fit in since life is a joke anyway. But when it comes to serious relationships, I am very off-putting.

Years of torture have made me extremely introverted, skeptical, and untrusting. I am naturally quiet and am often very serious. People think I'm a creep because of this, especially women. I have too much of a weird, dark persona. Whatever.

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
16d 13h 49m
yeah, my personality sucks

not_here_4_points

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
★★★★★
I am too. Bad default facial expression and brain fog from disability. Probably make a lot of people uncomfortable just to see me.

Void

Void

LosER
★★★★
2h 6m
They think im going to shoot up a school so they always turn back at me in class every 5 minutes. Im sitting all the way back and it still bother them, think i dont notice or just dont give a fuck

incel scum

incel scum

Captain
★★★
16h 23m
BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel

Slowly Decomposing
★★★★★
People consider me off-putting simply because I'm ugly and deformed. When I walk by children, they hide behind their parents leg, or they stare down my soul, half the times with a frightened expression. People always kinda have this "well this guy looks like he's having a shitty day" attitude where they're careful about what they say and they say it like they're a little scared too.

Holy shit guys, my life is great.

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
Cope thread. Wehter you ar eoff putting on on putting means nothing.