Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i am an incel

G

gogg

Recruit
★★
I just fully realized i am an incel. I have been on this site for a bit now but holy shit I just realized how worthless and pathetic I am. I will never experience any kind of love or intimacy in my life. I will never know what it's like to be wanted or desired by another human being. I am so fucking worthless. I can't get anyone to like me. I genuinely dont understand how god created such a fucked up specimen of the human race. I am literally disgusting. I don't blame other people for not wanting to talk to me. Im about to turn 18 and i do not understand how you guys have not roped yet. how have you made it so far. I just ordered some SN and that will be gg for me when it arrives.

sorry if im saying shit everyone says, just decided to stop cope today.

Okay policeman

permission to relocate your thread to ID?

@proudweeb bro could you please relocate this based fella thread

Well, I promised myself that I would finish writing my memoirs before I roped in Minecraft. Also, I am enjoying my wizard powers - I can read foids like a book.