Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i am always tired and sleepy even though i sleep 11 hours a day

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★
What the F*** is going on man? i am so tired all the time. help me saar

Either massive depression (of course, cause we are plagued by inceldom), or you could have sleep apnea or some other sleep condition

and also my appetite has been crazy recently. Even my parents are surprised, because usually i don't really eat that much

maybe you are sleeping a tad bit too much

I want to sleep and never wake up

maybe you are sleeping a tad bit too much
Really no such thing as sleeping too much. If you sleep a lot, it's because something is seriously wrong with your body or mental state, and your body is compensating.

What the F*** is going on man? i am so tired all the time. help me saar
Man i also sleep 11 fucking hours. im tired as fuck. At least im half of the day sleeping so half of the day out of hell

Man i also sleep 11 fucking hours. im tired as fuck. At least im half of the day sleeping so half of the day out of hell
i am going to take an iq test right now. I am hoping for 90 , i don't know man... its probably less than 85

I want to sleep and never wake up

Maybe you're growing taller? During my growth spurt I would eat and sleep waaay too much. When I wasn't sleeping I would be stuffing my face with food.

You don't want to stress your body. Thats what's your body telling you I think

and also my appetite has been crazy recently. Even my parents are surprised, because usually i don't really eat that much
I probably eat under 1000 calories a day, can't even bother to feed myself anymore jfl :feelshaha:

I sleep more when the weather starts cooling down, as it is now.

I doubt he has sleep apnea unless he wakes up in the middle of the night out of breath
Sometimes, sleep apnea can wake you up partially a bunch of times a night without you being fully awake enough to realize. This happens sometimes

You should BE grateful dude
I need to take jewpills to sleep, meh nothing is ever Perfect.

You arent waking up to a woman in your bed so your body naturally tells you might as well go back to sleep

Sometimes, sleep apnea can wake you up partially a bunch of times a night without you being fully awake enough to realize. This happens sometimes
its most likely this, mild sleep apnea, i get this when im pushing new weight, sleep apnea doesnt always mean if you dont sleep with a cpap its over for u , he probably isnt full going into all the stages of sleep

id recommend losing weight, gh for better rem, and yt alpha/theta/delta waves, it might seem like cope but i always sleep deep as fuck with this

its most likely this, mild sleep apnea, i get this when im pushing new weight, sleep apnea doesnt always mean if you dont sleep with a cpap its over for u , he probably isnt full going into all the stages of sleep

id recommend losing weight, gh for better rem, and yt alpha/theta/delta waves, it might seem like cope but i always sleep deep as fuck with this
Nice. I wake up once every night to piss. It sucks