Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am (almost) certified low IQ. How about you?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
JurijFedorov on Reddit went around looking at a bunch of people's results from the various Mensa online tests. People who also compared their proctored results to it. And he made a list of all the tests, ranked from best to worst. According to his findings, Mensa Denmark is the most accurate one. Mensa Norway is actually second. I don't know how much it matters, but JurijFedorov is a psychologist. A guy who would actually proctor one of these things.

So I took Mensa Denmark and here's what I got.

126. See? I've come a long way since 85. And you can too. I'm not sure if I'm getting more "intelligent," but I'm at the very least getting better at recognizing the tricks these pattern puzzles are doing.

even if I got a high score in this,,,, I'm still struggling to understand mathematics since I was a kiddo :cryfeels:

even if I got a high score in this,,,, I'm still struggling to understand mathematics since I was a kiddo :cryfeels:

@AbsolutelyBrutal, do you remember all of your high school learning? Because I don't. I can barely recall any of it. Be brutally honest. We know your IQ.

@AbsolutelyBrutal, do you remember all of your high school learning? Because I don't. I can barely recall any of it. Be brutally honest. We know your IQ.
No way man, I doubt anyone remembers everything from their high school years unless they have the photographic memory perk (like Sheldon does in Big Cuck Theory).

I do remember certain topics though. What I remember the most is, obviously, what I last studied. I was the best at maths in my school and I did pretty great in any topic that had a large amount of logic to it.

As a matter of fact, the subjects that came easies to me were maths, physics, tecnology and philosophy.

I'm getting smarter!
So weird, first test you took you got 85 points, and 2nd one you got 122 points? Maybe you aren't as low IQ as you think imo. I know people who are in the 85 IQ range who would not be able to figure out the patterns even after many tries.

I took one (Wechsler) when I was teenager because my grades were shit (I was just lazy) and was told it's in the 140s. This made me lazier and my grades tanked further. KEK. Had to grind it for the final year. Took it again in my 20s and it was exactly 140. Took this one just now and it was 133. Either age, the isolation from the pandemic, or both made me dumber. If I improved my diet, exercise, and socialized more, I'm sure I could bump it back up a point or two, but there's always going to be some degree of variability. If I had a loyal wife or girlfriend, it would probably be seven or eight points higher. It would be ideal to get your score in a range. The problem is that you kind of "get better" at doing IQ tests the more you do them, since you kind of know what sort of problems to expect.

Last edited:
I took one (Wechsler) when I was teenager because my grades were shit (I was just lazy) and was told it's in the 140s. This made me lazier and my grades tanked further. KEK. Had to grind it for the final year. Took it again in my 20s and it was exactly 140. Took this one just now and it was 133. Either age, the isolation from the pandemic, or both made me dumber. If I improved my diet, exercise, and socialized more, I'm sure I could bump it back up a point or two, but there's always going to be some degree of variability. If I had a loyal wife or girlfriend, it would probably be seven or eight points higher. It would be ideal to get your score in a range. The problem is that you kind of "get better" at doing IQ tests the more you do them, since you kind of know what sort of problems to expect.

I notice the people hitting Mensa numbers are people who were exposed to this kind of stuff earlier. Because you can't just up and take an IQ test like you can take, I dunno, a Which Disney Princess Are You quiz. If you're in the right school that's conducive to these kinds of IQ scores, maybe that'll make you smarter.

But for those of us that aren't hitting Mensa numbers, don't give up yet. For one, the brain is plastic throughout your life. You can learn.

But also? If you're just bad at matrix puzzles, there are other ways to hit 130 on the Wechsler. Your full Wechsler score is actually an average of 4 (or 5?) separate scores...

Verbal Comprehension
Perceptual Reasoning (matrix puzzles)
Working Memory
Processing Speed
Numerical Reasoning (?)

So if you score low in one, make up for it with another. I recommend Verbal Comprehension. That's just about how many words you know.

Had 135, don't believe in IQ though
Screenshot 20211105 005416

I notice the people hitting Mensa numbers are people who were exposed to this kind of stuff earlier. Because you can't just up and take an IQ test like you can take, I dunno, a Which Disney Princess Are You quiz. If you're in the right school that's conducive to these kinds of IQ scores, maybe that'll make you smarter.

But for those of us that aren't hitting Mensa numbers, don't give up yet. For one, the brain is plastic throughout your life. You can learn.
Your brain, like your body, can be trained and conditioned. School is training for your brain from an early age. The wrong school is just conditioning (learning to follow instructions, repetition, and filling your brain with stupid ideas like patriotism and nationalism) without much real learning (reasoning, analysis etc.). Young children are much smarter than they're given credit for. A lot of school systems dumb them down. It stands to reason that proper training can strengthen your brain in an optimal way towards certain kinds of activity, similar to how proper physical training can optimize certain physical goals.

Most ethnics on this forum will tell you their IQ is somewhere between 150 to 180, when in reality their average IQ is 85 to 95 like most shitskins around the world.

As for my IQ, it's somewhat average for an Anglo-Canadian. 108. Been clinically tested.
Ethnics here are smarter than average ethnic due to how the immigration process works.

Dont feel bad if you take that test and fail, its about pattern recognition. there are surely smart individuals who have the capacity to do these effortlessly, but in real life i've come across one or two of such individuals. most people are average, so you must be average too. IQ means jack shit, and if there's one way to know ones IQ its not via those tests

Dont feel bad if you take that test and fail, its about pattern recognition. there are surely smart individuals who have the capacity to do these effortlessly, but in real life i've come across one or two of such individuals. most people are average, so you must be average too. IQ means jack shit, and if there's one way to know ones IQ its not via those tests

There is no "failing" these tests, really.

102 is pretty average :feelsstudy:

Skipped one, was unsure about two problems, and test timed out before I could get the last one

IK this result is bunk, but at least it helps cope w/ being a 5'4 ricecel who can't put focused effort into anything worthwhile right :forcedsmile:

Ran of time quick. But I am happy. Took the test without prior preperation. I just clicked on the link and went for it.

Just to massage my own ego , I probably could squeeze out more extra points if I had prepared for this test.
me

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-11 000102.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-11 000102.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot 2021-11-11 000102.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-11 000102.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
I Score high on iq tests but I am literally retarded. I had to redo ny first year of high school due to being too slow to understand anything. Iq is bullshit

i just don't take tests and rely on my grades or impressions from other ppl:feelsrope:

Tested by psychologist in high school. 120.

If you do online IQ-tests, you are low IQ.

And if you care about IQ, you are are low IQ too.

And if you talk about your IQ on an anonymous forum for ugly loser, you are low IQ too.

-> There are already new definitions about measuring the IQ including social capabilities and so on. Just saying.

@FrothySolutions
Result of IQ Test
[UWSL]Your IQ lies outside the area that the test is able to measure. We are hoping to extend this area as soon as we have gathered more data .[/UWSL]

[UWSL]wtf? Lmao anyone else got this?[/UWSL]

@FrothySolutions
Result of IQ Test
[UWSL]Your IQ lies outside the area that the test is able to measure. We are hoping to extend this area as soon as we have gathered more data .[/UWSL]

[UWSL]wtf? Lmao anyone else got this?[/UWSL]
Sorry about your IQ, buddy boyo.

Sorry about your IQ, buddy boyo.
:feelssus: I'm too high iq that the site couldn't even measure it
If you do online IQ-tests, you are low IQ.

And if you care about IQ, you are are low IQ too.

And if you talk about your IQ on an anonymous forum for ugly loser, you are low IQ too.

-> There are already new definitions about measuring the IQ including social capabilities and so on. Just saying.
:feelsthink:

102 IQ damn how smart I am, I'm going to apply to Hogwarts. :feelsLightsaber:

I took the MENSA Denmark test instead, because I had Issues with the Norway one.

Screenshot 2022 01 14 42541 PM

It said my IQ is less than 79, but whatever.

Last edited:
As a young child(Six), I found it easy to read fan-fiction and Pokemon Adventures synopses from Serebii.

Last edited:
Mensa Norway: 115+
Mensa Sweden: 115+

Wow I'm a genius.

Turns out there are other Mensa exams besides Mensa Norway. There's Mensa Finland, and Mensa Hungary. The questions are different, as well as the timing. For instance, you have 2 minutes per question for Mensa Hungary, and if you don't answer it in time the question is skipped.

But they all involve "find the pattern" matrix reasoning puzzles. And here's the thing about that. You do matrix reasoning enough, eventually your brain starts to lean into it more, and matrix questions you've never seen before become easier.

I got 85 on Mensa Norway. Then I took Mensa Hungary.

View attachment 522713

121 for Mensa Hungary. See? You can learn! Or you can, at the very least, get better at matrix reasoning puzzles.
Iq tests are basically how well trained and accustomed your brain is to think and solve, by this people who study and keep their brain stimulated will get higher. School dropouts, ldar rotters and uneducated folks will get less. By how much point can vary on specific individual i dont know.

I usually test about 129, so this is fairly consistent with my usual results:

IQ:

u are both probably smarter than me

its fun stuff, dont hold urself back

As a low IQ person I have the utmost respect for high IQ people. Their hatred of us is warranted

A pre-mature born autistic low iq ugly freak. I was born to make others look better in comparison. At this point I wish I had at least something to be proud of.

i have the lowest iq of the entire forum

IQ(2):

Differentials equations is an easy class though. I don't know why everyone used that overglorified calculus 2 class as an example for an intimidating subject. It must be because its name sounds cool.

Differential equations, organic chemistry, calculus 1-3, physics 1-2, and fluid mechanics are easy classes when you are motivated. If you pay attention and study hard, even a dumb person like me can ace them.

Can any other collegecels relate? I can't be the only one.

lol they will make fun of conspiracy theorists but will get PTSD from calculus 2 or organic chemistry

"I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE BRO!"
>cant understand basic theory

Screenshot from 2022 01 17 13 13 15

Screenshot from 2022 01 17 13 13 28

Last edited:
I suspect that I'm low IQ or just brain damaged from drinking alcohol everyday on a antipsychotic. Or both.