Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am (almost) certified low IQ. How about you?

  • Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
mistersinister

mistersinister

5'5 ricecel truecel
-
Joined
Sep 13, 2021
Posts
695
Online
23d 17h 50m
115-120 放棄2題
 
Deleted member 36097

Deleted member 36097

Self-banned
-
Joined
Aug 12, 2021
Posts
333
Online
3d 11h 27m
Sean said:
Most ethnics on this forum will tell you their IQ is somewhere between 150 to 180, when in reality their average IQ is 85 to 95 like most shitskins around the world.

As for my IQ, it's somewhat average for an Anglo-Canadian. 108. Been clinically tested.
High IQ ethnic here :feelsLSD:
 
Shower_Taker

Shower_Taker

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
612
Online
2d 23h 16m
Took that Mensa Norway test like a year ago, I had either 100 or 110…can’t remember.

Weirdest thing is that it said I had the same IQ as Ronald Reagan & Ariana Grande. Fucking lol.
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
17,180
Online
154d 9h 54m
Turns out there are other Mensa exams besides Mensa Norway. There's Mensa Finland, and Mensa Hungary. The questions are different, as well as the timing. For instance, you have 2 minutes per question for Mensa Hungary, and if you don't answer it in time the question is skipped.

But they all involve "find the pattern" matrix reasoning puzzles. And here's the thing about that. You do matrix reasoning enough, eventually your brain starts to lean into it more, and matrix questions you've never seen before become easier.

I got 85 on Mensa Norway. Then I took Mensa Hungary.



121 for Mensa Hungary. See? You can learn! Or you can, at the very least, get better at matrix reasoning puzzles.
 
incelerated

incelerated

Hated, Hateful
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Posts
8,625
Online
72d 20h 13m
FrothySolutions said:
Linear thinking is our problem. The geniuses, they think up, down, left, right, and diagonally.
The diagonal pill is brutal.
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
17,180
Online
154d 9h 54m
JurijFedorov on Reddit went around looking at a bunch of people's results from the various Mensa online tests. People who also compared their proctored results to it. And he made a list of all the tests, ranked from best to worst. According to his findings, Mensa Denmark is the most accurate one. Mensa Norway is actually second. I don't know how much it matters, but JurijFedorov is a psychologist. A guy who would actually proctor one of these things.


So I took Mensa Denmark and here's what I got.



126. See? I've come a long way since 85. And you can too. I'm not sure if I'm getting more "intelligent," but I'm at the very least getting better at recognizing the tricks these pattern puzzles are doing.
 
Restart80

Restart80

Admiral
★★★★
Joined
Oct 9, 2021
Posts
2,820
Online
21d 19h 1m
Dregster666 said:
I think the test got it right this time regarding you :feelsdevil:
 
Deleted member 33809

Deleted member 33809

persiancel
-
Joined
Mar 19, 2021
Posts
77
Online
1d 19h 10m
even if I got a high score in this,,,, I'm still struggling to understand mathematics since I was a kiddo :cryfeels:
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
17,180
Online
154d 9h 54m
nnnihilism said:
even if I got a high score in this,,,, I'm still struggling to understand mathematics since I was a kiddo :cryfeels:

AbsolutelyBrutal @AbsolutelyBrutal, do you remember all of your high school learning? Because I don't. I can barely recall any of it. Be brutally honest. We know your IQ.
 
wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Posts
14,264
Online
262d 23h 26m
FrothySolutions said:
85. I'm just dumb enough to not be clinically retarded.
This was well apparent from our discussions.
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
17,180
Online
154d 9h 54m
wereqryan said:
This was well apparent from our discussions.

I'm getting smarter!
 
Gooonyyy

Gooonyyy

changed my mind, will go fuck ur mum
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Posts
11,452
Online
29d 1h 43m
FrothySolutions said:
JurijFedorov on Reddit went around looking at a bunch of people's results from the various Mensa online tests. People who also compared their proctored results to it. And he made a list of all the tests, ranked from best to worst. According to his findings, Mensa Denmark is the most accurate one. Mensa Norway is actually second. I don't know how much it matters, but JurijFedorov is a psychologist. A guy who would actually proctor one of these things.


So I took Mensa Denmark and here's what I got.

View attachment 522718

126. See? I've come a long way since 85. And you can too. I'm not sure if I'm getting more "intelligent," but I'm at the very least getting better at recognizing the tricks these pattern puzzles are doing.
I've now taken 3 of these and every single on of them tells me Im 121-128 :bigbrain:
 
AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Requested ban will come back before june 2022
-
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Posts
3,998
Online
24d 1h 0m
FrothySolutions said:
AbsolutelyBrutal @AbsolutelyBrutal, do you remember all of your high school learning? Because I don't. I can barely recall any of it. Be brutally honest. We know your IQ.
No way man, I doubt anyone remembers everything from their high school years unless they have the photographic memory perk (like Sheldon does in Big Cuck Theory).

I do remember certain topics though. What I remember the most is, obviously, what I last studied. I was the best at maths in my school and I did pretty great in any topic that had a large amount of logic to it.

As a matter of fact, the subjects that came easies to me were maths, physics, tecnology and philosophy.
 
AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Requested ban will come back before june 2022
-
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Posts
3,998
Online
24d 1h 0m
FrothySolutions said:
I'm getting smarter!
So weird, first test you took you got 85 points, and 2nd one you got 122 points? Maybe you aren't as low IQ as you think imo. I know people who are in the 85 IQ range who would not be able to figure out the patterns even after many tries.
 
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
12,002
Online
152d 18h 24m
I took one (Wechsler) when I was teenager because my grades were shit (I was just lazy) and was told it's in the 140s. This made me lazier and my grades tanked further. KEK. Had to grind it for the final year. Took it again in my 20s and it was exactly 140. Took this one just now and it was 133. Either age, the isolation from the pandemic, or both made me dumber. If I improved my diet, exercise, and socialized more, I'm sure I could bump it back up a point or two, but there's always going to be some degree of variability. If I had a loyal wife or girlfriend, it would probably be seven or eight points higher. It would be ideal to get your score in a range. The problem is that you kind of "get better" at doing IQ tests the more you do them, since you kind of know what sort of problems to expect.
 
Last edited:
InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2018
Posts
7,193
Online
35d 16h 17m
Oldcel Logan said:
Fuck taking IQ tests, i don't feel like being reminded of how much a giga-retard i am :fuk:
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
17,180
Online
154d 9h 54m
based_meme said:
I took one (Wechsler) when I was teenager because my grades were shit (I was just lazy) and was told it's in the 140s. This made me lazier and my grades tanked further. KEK. Had to grind it for the final year. Took it again in my 20s and it was exactly 140. Took this one just now and it was 133. Either age, the isolation from the pandemic, or both made me dumber. If I improved my diet, exercise, and socialized more, I'm sure I could bump it back up a point or two, but there's always going to be some degree of variability. If I had a loyal wife or girlfriend, it would probably be seven or eight points higher. It would be ideal to get your score in a range. The problem is that you kind of "get better" at doing IQ tests the more you do them, since you kind of know what sort of problems to expect.

I notice the people hitting Mensa numbers are people who were exposed to this kind of stuff earlier. Because you can't just up and take an IQ test like you can take, I dunno, a Which Disney Princess Are You quiz. If you're in the right school that's conducive to these kinds of IQ scores, maybe that'll make you smarter.

But for those of us that aren't hitting Mensa numbers, don't give up yet. For one, the brain is plastic throughout your life. You can learn.


But also? If you're just bad at matrix puzzles, there are other ways to hit 130 on the Wechsler. Your full Wechsler score is actually an average of 4 (or 5?) separate scores...

Verbal Comprehension
Perceptual Reasoning (matrix puzzles)
Working Memory
Processing Speed
Numerical Reasoning (?)

So if you score low in one, make up for it with another. I recommend Verbal Comprehension. That's just about how many words you know.
 
Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
9,038
Online
132d 21h 19m
P

psimon223

Greycel
Joined
Oct 29, 2021
Posts
5
Online
8h 51m
Had 135, don't believe in IQ though
 
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
12,002
Online
152d 18h 24m
FrothySolutions said:
I notice the people hitting Mensa numbers are people who were exposed to this kind of stuff earlier. Because you can't just up and take an IQ test like you can take, I dunno, a Which Disney Princess Are You quiz. If you're in the right school that's conducive to these kinds of IQ scores, maybe that'll make you smarter.

But for those of us that aren't hitting Mensa numbers, don't give up yet. For one, the brain is plastic throughout your life. You can learn.
Your brain, like your body, can be trained and conditioned. School is training for your brain from an early age. The wrong school is just conditioning (learning to follow instructions, repetition, and filling your brain with stupid ideas like patriotism and nationalism) without much real learning (reasoning, analysis etc.). Young children are much smarter than they're given credit for. A lot of school systems dumb them down. It stands to reason that proper training can strengthen your brain in an optimal way towards certain kinds of activity, similar to how proper physical training can optimize certain physical goals.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
29,853
Online
289d 2h 16m
Sean said:
Most ethnics on this forum will tell you their IQ is somewhere between 150 to 180, when in reality their average IQ is 85 to 95 like most shitskins around the world.

As for my IQ, it's somewhat average for an Anglo-Canadian. 108. Been clinically tested.
Ethnics here are smarter than average ethnic due to how the immigration process works.
 
lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
1,191
Online
14d 10h 52m
Dont feel bad if you take that test and fail, its about pattern recognition. there are surely smart individuals who have the capacity to do these effortlessly, but in real life i've come across one or two of such individuals. most people are average, so you must be average too. IQ means jack shit, and if there's one way to know ones IQ its not via those tests
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
17,180
Online
154d 9h 54m
lemon21 said:
Dont feel bad if you take that test and fail, its about pattern recognition. there are surely smart individuals who have the capacity to do these effortlessly, but in real life i've come across one or two of such individuals. most people are average, so you must be average too. IQ means jack shit, and if there's one way to know ones IQ its not via those tests

There is no "failing" these tests, really.
 
lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
1,191
Online
14d 10h 52m
FrothySolutions said:
There is no "failing" these tests, really.
i mean getting a low score
 
senses fail

senses fail

cant find a meaning if there isnt one
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 3, 2021
Posts
1,495
Online
16d 17h 58m
102 is pretty average :feelsstudy:
 
Zugzvvang

Zugzvvang

Supermax Genetic Prison Inmate#89701
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2021
Posts
149
Online
4d 10h 13m
Skipped one, was unsure about two problems, and test timed out before I could get the last one

IK this result is bunk, but at least it helps cope w/ being a 5'4 ricecel who can't put focused effort into anything worthwhile right :forcedsmile:

 
AwakenedArisen

AwakenedArisen

Seeker of happiness
Joined
Sep 26, 2021
Posts
1,082
Online
19d 38m
I'm not retarded but I'm definitely a bit slow and take too much time to react to stuff and/or understand relatively complex shit.
 
ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Posts
267
Online
12d 11h 20m
Ran of time quick. But I am happy. Took the test without prior preperation. I just clicked on the link and went for it.

Just to massage my own ego , I probably could squeeze out more extra points if I had prepared for this test.
me
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2021-11-11 000102.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-11 000102.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot 2021-11-11 000102.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-11 000102.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

Hypogonadism destroyed me
-
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
2,413
Online
19d 13h 52m
I Score high on iq tests but I am literally retarded. I had to redo ny first year of high school due to being too slow to understand anything. Iq is bullshit
 
O

ok_computer

Greycel
Joined
Nov 17, 2021
Posts
27
Online
8h 12m
i just don't take tests and rely on my grades or impressions from other ppl:feelsrope:
 
C

ConservativeCel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Posts
136
Online
11d 12h 34m
Tested by psychologist in high school. 120.
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
17,180
Online
154d 9h 54m
ConservativeCel said:
Tested by psychologist in high school. 120.

That's high school. You need to be tested as an adult.
 
SoloAlex

SoloAlex

Mythic
★★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Posts
4,736
Online
59d 14h 54m
If you do online IQ-tests, you are low IQ.

And if you care about IQ, you are are low IQ too.

And if you talk about your IQ on an anonymous forum for ugly loser, you are low IQ too.

-> There are already new definitions about measuring the IQ including social capabilities and so on. Just saying.
 
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Sanity
★★★
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
2,757
Online
23d 11h 58m
I think I got 117 last time I took that test but I answered questions that I could not percieve a pattern within to my detriment.
 
Gods Lonely Man

Gods Lonely Man

世界を食べる人
★★★
Joined
Oct 22, 2021
Posts
1,797
Online
21d 23h 5m
My IQ is 102.
 
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Posts
6,546
Online
50d 2h 25m
FrothySolutions @FrothySolutions
Result of IQ Test
Your IQ lies outside the area that the test is able to measure. We are hoping to extend this area as soon as we have gathered more data .

wtf? Lmao anyone else got this?
 
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
12,002
Online
152d 18h 24m
JoeBruhcel said:
FrothySolutions @FrothySolutions
Result of IQ Test
Your IQ lies outside the area that the test is able to measure. We are hoping to extend this area as soon as we have gathered more data .

wtf? Lmao anyone else got this?
Sorry about your IQ, buddy boyo.
 
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Posts
6,546
Online
50d 2h 25m
based_meme said:
Sorry about your IQ, buddy boyo.
:feelssus: I'm too high iq that the site couldn't even measure it
SoloAlex said:
If you do online IQ-tests, you are low IQ.

And if you care about IQ, you are are low IQ too.

And if you talk about your IQ on an anonymous forum for ugly loser, you are low IQ too.

-> There are already new definitions about measuring the IQ including social capabilities and so on. Just saying.
:feelsthink:
 
HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

Forged by darkness and solitude
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Posts
10,153
Online
26d 18h 43m
Is this good?

 
HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

Forged by darkness and solitude
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Posts
10,153
Online
26d 18h 43m
based_meme said:
Better than average at +1 standard deviation is good.
But there is no iq for breeding :feelsrope:
 
Evkakiy

Evkakiy

Lost time is never found again.
★★★
Joined
Nov 27, 2021
Posts
214
Online
3d 7h 1m
102 IQ damn how smart I am, I'm going to apply to Hogwarts. :feelsLightsaber:
 
Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering From Life
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
7,792
Online
130d 19h 11m
I took the MENSA Denmark test instead, because I had Issues with the Norway one.



It said my IQ is less than 79, but whatever.
 
Last edited:
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
17,180
Online
154d 9h 54m
Ika-Sama said:
I took the MENSA Denmark test instead, because I had Issues with the Norway one.

View attachment 562802

It said my IQ is less than 79, but whatever.

Try a different one. The instructions can be unclear.
 
Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering From Life
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
7,792
Online
130d 19h 11m
FrothySolutions said:
Try a different one. The instructions can be unclear.
Here's my results:

1. Mensa Luxembourgh


2. Mensa New Zealand



3. Mensa Sweden

 
Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Posts
3,617
Online
84d 38m
As a young child(Six), I found it easy to read fan-fiction and Pokemon Adventures synopses from Serebii.
 
Last edited:
Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 20, 2021
Posts
49,465
Online
60d 15h 11m
Mensa Norway: 115+
Mensa Sweden: 115+

Wow I'm a genius.
 

Similar threads

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top