Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am (almost) certified low IQ. How about you?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Online IQ tests are flawed. If you really want to know your IQ, you have to take a psychologist-proctored IQ test where you sit with them and they ask you questions and you answer them. Ideally, the Wechsler WAIS-IV test.

But there's one IQ test that's pretty accurate. People who take this test and then get Wechsler-examined find their results tend to line up. The Mensa Norway test. 35 questions, 25 minutes to answer them all. They're all about pattern recognition in images.

Now some of you might be like "Well I actually did get Wechsler'd/I took an IQ test proctored by a psychologist, so I know my IQ already." And if you took it as an adult, that's fine. But if you took it as a kid, you need to take the adult one. Kiddy IQ tests are heavily biased. If you can count to 100 you're basically a boy genius as far as the kiddy tests are concerned.

But what did I get on Mensa Norway?

85. I'm just dumb enough to not be clinically retarded. Just dumb enough that I can still stand trial and not be allowed to plead incompetence.

But how about you? It's only 35 questions. Now, the questions are not randomized. So you could just cheat, look up the answers. Or keep retaking it until you get a good result. And tell yourself "No I'm not cheating, I'm learning. Increasing my IQ." But no. Take it honestly, at least once. And then us dummies can hopefully figure out some way to improve our IQs someday.

Damn you're still here

Most ethnics on this forum will tell you their IQ is somewhere between 150 to 180, when in reality their average IQ is 85 to 95 like most shitskins around the world.

As for my IQ, it's somewhat average for an Anglo-Canadian. 108. Been clinically tested.

Most ethnics on this forum will tell you their IQ is somewhere between 150 to 180, when in reality their average IQ is 85 to 95 like most shitskins around the world.

As for my IQ, it's somewhat average for an Anglo-Canadian. 108. Been clinically tested.

As an adult?

Alright that's 25 minutes. Let's see your papers, gentlemen.

I don't believe in IQ tests, because I think that they are manipulated to make people feel less about themselves so that we do nothing to get what we deserve in society.

I don't believe in IQ tests, because I think that they are manipulated to make people feel less about themselves so that we do nothing to get what we deserve in society.

That's also a thing. Maybe IQ is bunk. According to the psychology itself, after a certain level IQ becomes harder to calculate due to how few comparison references there are. If someone supposedly scores, let's say, 130, you need a good number of other 130-level people to check that against.

IQ moment

BTW I only answered those questions which I deemed to be correct. I didn't answer what I couldn't tell so I didn't skew the results.
I already did a supervised IQ test and got 130 points.
If only I could trade 3 inches for 15 IQ points (around 1 SD in each category)...

Last edited:
View attachment 522642
BTW I only answered those questions which I deemed to be correct. I didn't answer what I couldn't tell so I didn't skew the results.
If only I could trade 3 inches for 15 IQ points (around 1 SD in each category)...

Was it the Wechsler exam you took? 130 and up on the Wechsler exam is Mensa level. So if you can submit the official records of that test to Mensa, you can be in Mensa.

Was it the Wechsler exam you took? 130 and up on the Wechsler exam is Mensa level. So if you can submit the official records of that test to Mensa, you can be in Mensa.
Yeah I got 98 percentile in that test too. I see no reason to join MENSA other than bragging rights which no normie will care because frankly nobody actually cares about intelligence if you don't have looks. :dafuckfeels:

I don't know , but i wouldn't be surprised

Yeah I got 98 percentile in that test too. I see no reason to join MENSA other than bragging rights which no normie will care because frankly nobody actually cares about intelligence if you don't have looks. :dafuckfeels:

It's a community of people. You can talk to the women there.

Online IQ tests are flawed. If you really want to know your IQ, you have to take a psychologist-proctored IQ test where you sit with them and they ask you questions and you answer them. Ideally, the Wechsler WAIS-IV test.

But there's one IQ test that's pretty accurate. People who take this test and then get Wechsler-examined find their results tend to line up. The Mensa Norway test. 35 questions, 25 minutes to answer them all. They're all about pattern recognition in images.

Now some of you might be like "Well I actually did get Wechsler'd/I took an IQ test proctored by a psychologist, so I know my IQ already." And if you took it as an adult, that's fine. But if you took it as a kid, you need to take the adult one. Kiddy IQ tests are heavily biased. If you can count to 100 you're basically a boy genius as far as the kiddy tests are concerned.

View attachment 522605

85. I'm just dumb enough to not be clinically retarded. Just dumb enough that I can still stand trial and not be allowed to plead incompetence.

But how about you? It's only 35 questions. Now, the questions are not randomized. So you could just cheat, look up the answers. Or keep retaking it until you get a good result. And tell yourself "No I'm not cheating, I'm learning. Increasing my IQ." But no. Take it honestly, at least once. And then us dummies can hopefully figure out some way to improve our IQs someday.
Fuck taking IQ tests, i don't feel like being reminded of how much a giga-retard i am :fuk:

Fuck taking IQ tests, i don't feel like being reminded of how much a giga-retard i am :fuk:

Exercise your mind. The only difference between countries with low IQs and countries with high IQs is access to educational resources. Train your brain to learn and recognize patterns. I believe that this is a thing that can be taught. Mensa says it can't. But watch me train and then come back to get proctored, and we'll see.

As accurate as this test is, this is a matrix reasoning test. Aren't those typically untimed?

I got 115-120 i my last test, but these online tests should not be trusted at any fucking cost. The only trust-worthy tests are one designed especially for you, handled and analysed by a professional.
These online IQ tests are useless and IQ doesn't mean much anyway in the real world if it server as consolation, it's basically useless most of the times and in our lives. These online tests should NEVER be taken seriously, only FORMAL professional-handled tests.

Last edited:
I got 115-120 i my last test, but these online tests should not be trusted at any fucking cost. The only trust-worthy testes are one designed especially for you, handled and analysed by a professional.
These online IQ tests are useless and IQ doesn't mean much anyway in the real world if it server as consolation, it's basically useless most of the times and in our lives. These online tests should NEVER be taken seriously, only FORMAL professional-handled tests.

Yeah but this one is pretty accurate. Give it a whirl.

Yeah but this one is pretty accurate. Give it a whirl.
Already did this exact one, that's the one I got something between 115 and 120. But I'm low IQ as fuck. Most of the time I had no fucking idea what I was seeing or working with, nothing made sense and I couldn't see any pattern.
IQ tests are fucking useless, they just test your pattern-recognition capabilities and nothing that is actually used in real life situations, such as creative intelligence, musical intelligence, mathematical intelligence, linguistics, emotional, learning capabilities, analytics and things related.
Serious different professional tests designed for each thing then combined into a single score or individual score is what is actually meaningful. Creative intelligence is one very admirable, so is musical intelligence.

Already did this exact one, that's the one I got something between 115 and 120. But I'm low IQ as fuck. Most of the time I had no fucking idea what I was seeing or working with, nothing made sense and I couldn't see any pattern.
IQ tests are fucking useless, they just test your pattern-recognition capabilities and nothing that is actually used in real life situations, such as creative intelligence, musical intelligence, mathematical intelligence, linguistics, emotional, learning capabilities, analytics and things related.
Serious different professional tests designed for each thing then combined into a single score or individual score is what is actually meaningful. Creative intelligence is one very admirable, so is musical intelligence.

I hear matrix reasoning is good for math.

I keep getting 107 every time no matter what I do, so I guess I am around that mark

View attachment 522605

I think the test got it right this time regarding you :feelsdevil:

Okay. I took the test and wrote the answers down so I could go back and verify whether the results would be the same. I scored 113 this time.

Autism has resulted in a below-average PIQ for me.

Okay. I took the test and wrote the answers down so I could go back and verify whether the results would be the same. I scored 113 this time.

I don't get it. You retook the quiz with the same answers, but got a different result?

I don't get it. You retook the quiz with the same answers, but got a different result?
The results were nearly the same. 110 first time; 113 second time.

But it's possible that the results were slightly different because I took some minutes to finish the test first time and finished it very quickly second time as I already had the answers written down. And the faster you finish it, the higher your score is.

The results were nearly the same. 110 first time; 113 second time.

But it's possible that the results were slightly different because I took some minutes to finish the test first time and finished it very quickly second time as I already had the answers written down. And the faster you finish it, the higher your score is.

But it says there's no bonus for rapid completion.

View attachment 522642
Holy shit :worryfeels:

Is 100 a good score :feelswhere:

115-120 放棄2題

High IQ ethnic here :feelsLSD:

Took that Mensa Norway test like a year ago, I had either 100 or 110…can’t remember.

Weirdest thing is that it said I had the same IQ as Ronald Reagan & Ariana Grande. Fucking lol.

Turns out there are other Mensa exams besides Mensa Norway. There's Mensa Finland, and Mensa Hungary. The questions are different, as well as the timing. For instance, you have 2 minutes per question for Mensa Hungary, and if you don't answer it in time the question is skipped.

But they all involve "find the pattern" matrix reasoning puzzles. And here's the thing about that. You do matrix reasoning enough, eventually your brain starts to lean into it more, and matrix questions you've never seen before become easier.

I got 85 on Mensa Norway. Then I took Mensa Hungary.

121 for Mensa Hungary. See? You can learn! Or you can, at the very least, get better at matrix reasoning puzzles.