Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am (almost) certified low IQ. How about you?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
Gooonyyy

Gooonyyy

changed my mind, will go fuck ur mum
★★★★★
29d 1h 43m
Ika-Sama said:
I took the MENSA Denmark test instead, because I had Issues with the Norway one.

View attachment 562802

It said my IQ is less than 79, but whatever.
Too smart to be on the scale :feelsjuice:

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
148d 1h 43m
FrothySolutions said:
Turns out there are other Mensa exams besides Mensa Norway. There's Mensa Finland, and Mensa Hungary. The questions are different, as well as the timing. For instance, you have 2 minutes per question for Mensa Hungary, and if you don't answer it in time the question is skipped.

But they all involve "find the pattern" matrix reasoning puzzles. And here's the thing about that. You do matrix reasoning enough, eventually your brain starts to lean into it more, and matrix questions you've never seen before become easier.

I got 85 on Mensa Norway. Then I took Mensa Hungary.

View attachment 522713

121 for Mensa Hungary. See? You can learn! Or you can, at the very least, get better at matrix reasoning puzzles.
Iq tests are basically how well trained and accustomed your brain is to think and solve, by this people who study and keep their brain stimulated will get higher. School dropouts, ldar rotters and uneducated folks will get less. By how much point can vary on specific individual i dont know.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
43d 16h 0m
I usually test about 129, so this is fairly consistent with my usual results:

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★
84d 1h 1m
IQ:

Ap0calypse said:
u are both probably smarter than me

its fun stuff, dont hold urself back

Ap0calypse said:
As a low IQ person I have the utmost respect for high IQ people. Their hatred of us is warranted

Ap0calypse said:
A pre-mature born autistic low iq ugly freak. I was born to make others look better in comparison. At this point I wish I had at least something to be proud of.

Ap0calypse said:
i have the lowest iq of the entire forum

IQ(2):

Ap0calypse said:
Differentials equations is an easy class though. I don't know why everyone used that overglorified calculus 2 class as an example for an intimidating subject. It must be because its name sounds cool.

Ap0calypse said:
Differential equations, organic chemistry, calculus 1-3, physics 1-2, and fluid mechanics are easy classes when you are motivated. If you pay attention and study hard, even a dumb person like me can ace them.

Can any other collegecels relate? I can't be the only one.

Ap0calypse said:
lol they will make fun of conspiracy theorists but will get PTSD from calculus 2 or organic chemistry

"I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE BRO!"
>cant understand basic theory

Last edited:
Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
51d 18h 6m
Intellau_Celistic said:
if you actually study they arent that bad. im a dumbass and i still passed them. u read the fucking books and copy it. ppl just look at scary looking math and think you need a high iq to do it. im low iq but i have lots of patience. most of you all far surpass me in raw brain output.