Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I Am Afraid of Sex; I Have a Small Penis

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★

I was scared of getting married, but 2 months ago I got married. Now, I am afraid to have a sexual relationship with my wife. I am scared she may divorce me or tell everybody that I have a 3-inch small penis.

I am so worried about the situation of getting into a sexual relationship with her. I am praying a lot but not getting answers at all whether I should try having sex with my wife or not. She is not that much reliable. Please help! I am just wasting my time…

just get into her nd ascend ffs

No penis for your face

I thought she can't divorce in Islam

I thought she can't divorce in Islam
Sadly those whores can ask khul (going to a judge and saying her husband does not Bang her well enough)

U must have a good face than lol

so fucking over for dickletcels. even pajeetas don't want a dick less than 7 inches, look at this hindu pajeeta worshipping muslim big dick in front of her gods

it is just :feelsrope:

I am praying a lot but not getting answers at al
JFL at this mudslime. Is he expecting to wake up tomorrow and seeing that allah gave him a big dick overnight?

You sure it's not the other way around? JFL sandniggers are less brown than pajeets.
pajeet muslims are as dark as niggers, and pajeetas love niggers

"I keep praying but no answers".

brainwashed low iq sheep should kill his wife then rope immediately