Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am afaraid that America will cloopase as a Superpower andwith it the West

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
They say the youth is the future and the strength of the nation. As the youth goes so goes the nation in like 15 to 25 years once that generation starts reaching positions of leadership within the society.

But America I am afraid will not be able to remain a superpower. Let us not forget that America became superpower after Britain and the British Empire was too exhausted to continue as the worlds superpower. What the US$ is today we should never ever forget that is exactly what the British £ was back in the day. Today Britain is referred to as "Tiny Britain" by the Brits themselves. Why? Because once superpower slips out of the hands it almost never returns, ask Gorbachev and the boys from the Kremlin they will agree with me.

America today finds herself in a privileged position considering the status of the US$ as world reserve currency which allows USA to export her debt which means the army can be expanded year on year with printed money.

But heres the catch. Remaining a superpower needs real sacrifice from the youth in large numbers.

The youth of today sacrificing their lives and stuff for America in the next 15 years when they become the leaders after the boomers start dying out. This is the problem, can the people they call youth today even lead? Hlaf are snow flakes and trannys, 20% are incel and wont lift a finger to fight for a great America anyway and the rest are unfit for military service with the military themselves even saying this.

Thats what I mean, when everything is added up that becomes the nations future strength. Could the future super power be maybe a union of the BRICS nations? This seams much more likely, at least looking at the state of Western youth today who are the leaders of tomorrow.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU4uD9qXcUs

Last edited:
Hello Cobson, you are my nigga

The West has fallen and Hitler will destroy millions in his Fortnite rebirth event

Smoke meth and zadi my nigga

If you did not have such a high post count and with such a join date id assume infiltrator op. Considering america just bullies everyone into degeneracy and isreal woeship it becoming irrelevant is a good thing.

If you did not have such a high post count and with such a join date id assume infiltrator op. Considering america just bullies everyone into degeneracy and isreal woeship it becoming irrelevant is a good thing.
What? ,, me saying the tranny ass fucking, cock sucking only fans youth of today will not be able to lead a super power tomorrow makes me an infiltrator?

Are you a snowflake or what?

Once the jews destroy america there will be no military to protect yurope from big meanie russia and china. Itll be completely over for yurope.
maybe true. But Europe can produce their own weapons maybe and dont neccaserly need Uncle Sam then.

But yeah EU letting America pay for protecting EU from Americas taxes, those days of luxury are over soon.

I hate this stupid, dick cutting country, and I’m glad it’s birth rate is gonna collapse the whole thing.

>Don’t have kids unless you’re financially ready

Guess what? None of the poor people had kids. Which meant no more poor kids. Which meant no poor kids growing into poor adults. Which means no plebs to work the slaves jobs because all the poors left are old and retiring.

The American dream of a wife, two kids, a house, and two cars is dead. It was only ever alive for 20 yrs max, and then killed.

Europe will never be able to produce enough weapons or military equipment to compare to the US or China. If the US was gone china would eat them alive.
you know right that Europe does have the infrastructure to mass produce loads of weapons? Countries like Britain, France, Germany earns billions from weapon sales because the infrastructure at least exists, maybe not on a large scale but it "Already" exists

You're afraid? I'm praying for this.

rofl. good haha

i hate most americans especially the goddamn foids. they are so goddamn crude, hostile, racist and arrogant. hell is already being let loose in the cities as far as crime and social decay. thats what they wanted thats what they got. I'm not protecting them. Its not my problem. its THEIRS.

i'm mad as hell already that I gotta pay taxes.

The only reason why I'm grinding is so I can establish myself here financially, gain a good steady stream of passive income, and get the fuck out lol.

What? ,, me saying the tranny ass fucking, cock sucking only fans youth of today will not be able to lead a super power tomorrow makes me an infiltrator?

Are you a snowflake or what?
Not at all I meant the decline of america being a worrying thing really its decline in a lot of ways is liberating. Likely in the end even for america end of petrol dollar means no more printing your wsy out of things meaning no more subsidizing foids, faggots and nigs. When the dust settles we will all be better off for it. Only advice for americancels here get out of the cities ans avoid blue states and areas.

Last edited:
rofl. good haha

i hate most americans especially the goddamn foids. they are so goddamn crude, hostile, racist and arrogant. hell is already being let loose in the cities as far as crime and social decay. thats what they wanted thats what they got. I'm not protecting them. Its not my problem. its THEIRS.

i'm mad as hell already that I gotta pay taxes.

The only reason why I'm grinding is so I can establish myself here financially, gain a good steady stream of passive income, and get the fuck out lol.
i am not a citizen so i dont know but are American cities really crime ridden shit holes that are going down the gutter?

is the America of the 80's and 90's dying? You know those days where American cities were the envy of the world

i am not a citizen so i dont know but are American cities really crime ridden shit holes that are going down the gutter?

is the America of the 80's and 90's dying? You know those days where American cities were the envy of the world
its very bad all over America. especially in CA because of criminal justice reform. thugs aren't afraid to rob kill and steal because punishment is light.

you have to worry about being robbed or shot everywhere you go in the SF bay area. everywhere. especially at night. even in the white suburbs because the black and brown thugs roam there as well and rob people at gunpoint. there are random freeway shootings and babies sitting in the back seat are literally getting shot and killed by thugs.

you have to constantly worry about your car getting broken into, your house/apartment getting broken into, or your catalytic converter stolen or your car outright stolen.

I didn't even mention the serious opoid epidemic. over 100,000 americans die each year of drug overdose. thats not even counting the millions hooked on that shit. not even counting alcoholism either.

and the mass homeless encampments everywhere. homeless begging at major intersections with signs. assaulting people. harassing people at gas stations.

shitty infrastructure with potholes literally everywhere even with high taxes.

high cost of living.

and finally, the foids. Its still fuckin unbelievable to me how awful they are. worst foids in the entire world absolutely no doubt about it. the feminist liberal evil cunts of the sf bay area. i have done my best assessment. they are the worst in the entire world. those fat butch fucks with piercings, tattoos, and dyed pink/purple hair. wearing slutty torn clothing. and the little black necklace thing around their necks. they are hostile slobs.

wages are stagnant because of mass illegal mexican labor (which hurts black californians and young white californians the most).

WMAF couples everywhere.

Mass obesity. Mass economic inequality along race and class lines. Mass automation. Dumb ass kids can't even read, write, or do basic math.

It goes on and on... And its actually quite hilarious. So much so that I'm having a pretty good laugh as I'm writing this. Fuck this clown world.

America is in massive rapid decline. Its gonna fully collapse way, wayyyy sooner than I expected (its actually already collapsed).

Last edited:
I hate this stupid, dick cutting country, and I’m glad it’s birth rate is gonna collapse the whole thing.

>Don’t have kids unless you’re financially ready

Guess what? None of the poor people had kids. Which meant no more poor kids. Which meant no poor kids growing into poor adults. Which means no plebs to work the slaves jobs because all the poors left are old and retiring.

The American dream of a wife, two kids, a house, and two cars is dead. It was only ever alive for 20 yrs max, and then killed.
The exact opposite happened. The only people not having kids are the rich. You see poors with 4 or 5 kids on welfare all the time.

thugs aren't afraid to rob kill and steal because punishment is light.

I didn't even mention the serious opoid epidemic. over 100,000 americans die each year of drug overdose.

homeless encampments everywhere.

high cost of living.
Sounds like South Africa.

I guess you all have no choice but to self segregate. Any outsider enters your community you let the men deal brutally with them even with fire arms.

Sounds like a litteral shit hole for the common working man to be honest.

good. JewSA deserves to fall

its very bad all over America. especially in CA because of criminal justice reform. thugs aren't afraid to rob kill and steal because punishment is light.

you have to worry about being robbed or shot everywhere you go in the SF bay area. everywhere. especially at night. even in the white suburbs because the black and brown thugs roam there as well and rob people at gunpoint. there are random freeway shootings and babies sitting in the back seat are literally getting shot and killed by thugs.

you have to constantly worry about your car getting broken into, your house/apartment getting broken into, or your catalytic converter stolen or your car outright stolen.

I didn't even mention the serious opoid epidemic. over 100,000 americans die each year of drug overdose. thats not even counting the millions hooked on that shit. not even counting alcoholism either.

and the mass homeless encampments everywhere. homeless begging at major intersections with signs. assaulting people. harassing people at gas stations.

high cost of living.

and finally, the foids. Its still fuckin unbelievable to me how awful they are. worst foids in the entire world absolutely no doubt about it. the feminist liberal evil cunts of the sf bay area. i have done my best assessment. they are the worst in the entire world. those fat butch fucks with piercings, tattoos, and dyed pink/purple hair. wearing slutty torn clothing. and the little black necklace thing around their necks. they are hostile slobs.

wages are stagnant because of mass illegal mexican labor (which hurts black californians and young white californians the most).

WMAF couples everywhere.

Mass obesity. Mass economic inequality along race and class lines. Mass automation. Dumb ass kids can't even read, write, or do basic math.

It goes on and on... And its actually quite hilarious. So much so that I'm having a pretty good laugh as I'm writing this. Fuck this clown world.

America is in massive rapid decline. Its gonna fully collapse way, wayyyy sooner than I expected (its actually already collapsed).
You seem quite passionate about America. Did you grow up in America?

I got one question, are white cops really "extra" aggressive with niggers and latinos in comparison to white males.

Also are most blacks ghetto folk or is it like 50% who are actually educated and working of have a profession like plumbing or something just wondering after watching all those hood movies

You seem quite passionate about America. Did you grow up in America?

I got one question, are white cops really "extra" aggressive with niggers and latinos in comparison to white males.

Also are most blacks ghetto folk or is it like 50% who are actually educated and working of have a profession like plumbing or something just wondering after watching all those hood movies
Yea I grew up in America. White cops in diverse metro areas nowadays are hyperaware not to go too hard on blacks.

The white cops in mostly white counties are much more lower inhib and will go hard on niggers and spics.

Most blacks work shitty low paying jobs. Blacks purposely take certain jobs (knowing full well that they are shitty jobs) to avoid whites because their incompetence really shows when working side by side with whites. The only exception are the black females that work as secretaries, nurses, or the black men that work as cops. Other than that, blacks are visibly overrepresented in shitty low paying service sector jobs. Black's biggest competition are illegal mexican labor (actually, theyre a competition to a lot of different people across all ethnic groups). Illegal mexican labor lowers wages. Upper class to upper middle class whites are more than happy to hire cheap illegal mexican labor while the entitled, lazy, and poor young whites overdose on meth/fentanyl. They sure as hell prefer them over black labor.

Last edited:
this country of brainless fat people is largely to blame for having made us believe that women are princesses who fall in love with good men and that the bad guys are the ones who lose. they deserve the worst of endings, besides being unconditional fans of the Zionist entity.

Good riddance