Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I am a woman who thinks incels deserve at least a touch and hug knowing that they are cared for

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
But not from me sweetie in matter of fact I have a boyfriend who is 6'6 white, tall handsome and blond hair he is such a bad boy like really, he told me hes a sex offender but he has such a strong JAWLINE I couldn't resist, so much better than those creepy indian cashiers at the local 7/11. Anyways I think incels deserve at least a hug or a kiss from a girl isn't that totally good?:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: anyways Mr. Incel my friend Marlene is here and she might like you :foidSoy::foidSoy: you just have to get out their and know yourself and go to therapy!!! Anyways take it away Marlene!

Thanks sis!!:foidSoy: anyways I also think incels should always get the attention of love and hugs and kisses as it's always healthy for the male pysche, but not from me as I am married to a 6'7 tall, thick haired chilled chin of a scrumptious man with a big horse cock:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: anyways like what my friend said you should totally just keep looking for more woman I'm sure they will love you, you are sooooooo cute! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: take it away Beckie!!!

OMGEE she is sooooo right I'm a gamer girl who loves nerdy things but sadly I prefer guys like Bowser and Dennis from the SpongeBob movie make me sooooo wet they are so bad and I wish my guy was 6'5 and dirty just like he is. But don't worry I'm sure someone likes cute small indian-asian boys like you teehee:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

4 years of the same constant replies later

It's over it's brutally fucking over. Woman are all infected with biological nature determinism, they all are a fucking hivemind. No one wants a goddamn 5'5 brownie like me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: fuck you god for making your subjects such creations of bore:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I'll mcfucking find you and make sure you get put to rest for what you did TOOO MEEEEE:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
***ROPES***:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Honestly there should be a type of place where you go to hug someone but you don't see them, like you hug them through a giant curtain or something, thin enough to feel their body but thick enough to not see through. You can talk to them and hug them for maybe 30 minutes max. You get to choose your preffered gender of who you want to hug but not their bodytype or race or anything. So incels can hug stacys or becky and Women get to hug chads or incels. It would be free or just for a very small fee like 5 dollars or less. And you get to at least have a hug from a woman. Would be lifefuel for us honestly, we are so touch starved.
Kissing booths are for normies, hugging booths are for giga subhumans.
Also make it kinda more enticing, like you have a 2/10 chance to hug a legit stacy model or chad model, that way it's more likely to bring in women and men equally.

Meme gender
:foidSoy::foidSoy:what did you say you sound very misogynistic I'll have you know all the men I was friends with were your height silly! You just need to put yourself out there with other women but not from meeee:foidSoy::foidSoy:

I think this give to us the right to rape women since sex is a basic need.

I think this kind of gives us the right to rape women since sex is a basic need.
No you are not raping me:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: I have you know I have a body count of 267 and I am very asexual now and also apart of the non binary breakfast club where we talk about what dick prince sidon has from breathe of the wild :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

OP is female ban her

Honestly there should be a type of place where you go to hug someone but you don't see them, like you hug them through a giant curtain or something, thin enough to feel their body but thick enough to not see through. You can talk to them and hug them for maybe 30 minutes max. You get to choose your preffered gender of who you want to hug but not their bodytype or race or anything. So incels can hug stacys or becky and Women get to hug chads or incels. It would be free or just for a very small fee like 5 dollars or less. And you get to at least have a hug from a woman. Would be lifefuel for us honestly, we are so touch starved.
Also make it kinda more enticing, like you have a 2/10 chance to hug a legit stacy model or chad model, that way it's more likely to bring in women and men equally.

there are some "professional" cuddling services but thats gigacucked

Cue the redditors who oversimplified gender and sexuality to death in 2014 and cause western downfall of society come here and spout some shit. :feelsokman: saying how dumb I am and I am in need of therapy:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. These fucking children are delightful, so delightful they will seethe at me :feelshaha: and pretend to not be offended but say how sad I am hahaha. :feelshaha: these niggas so soft if you touch their skin it'll molt into some sort of acne or someshit. They will be surprised when I come knocking on their doorsteps when shit hits the fan :feelshaha:

12 years age of consent

Most 13 year old girls are not virgins
:feelsrope:meanwhile I was called ugly and fat and was "weird" in middle school for being quiet. I never got anyone to talk to me. I always thought maybe next year and the year after. I could find someone. But it never happened. Never ever Because women are all subjects of the devil:lasereyes:. Damned eveites

Cue the redditors who oversimplified gender and sexuality to death in 2014 and cause western downfall of society come here and spout some shit. :feelsokman: saying how dumb I am and I am in need of therapy:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. These fucking children are delightful, so delightful they will seethe at me :feelshaha: and pretend to not be offended but say how sad I am hahaha. :feelshaha: these niggas so soft if you touch their skin it'll molt into some sort of acne or someshit. They will be surprised when I come knocking on their doorsteps when shit hits the fan :feelshaha:
Those sad little fuckers better hope Chittum ends up wrong about CWII because if he’s not, they’re going to end up as food for all the super predators, niggers and otherwise, that will soon be appearing in places they usually are not and asserting their dominance and making their presence known and felt on the landscape and battlefield of CWII.

Most of the sheltered and naive dumb fucks on Reddit are “soft as silk” as your average penitentiary coon would put it.

Literally the only chance of survival such utter faggots would have in a SHTF scenario is if they somehow lucked out and had a jolly psychopath type like Negan in their family whose dark side really comes out and thrives in dark apocalyptic times and scenarios.
This MRA chameleon has a Patreon selling her nudes.:lul:
She doesn't want to lose her simps and all that money she gets from their subscription.
Yep, it’s part of why I posted her.

That and her content fits OP’s opening monologue narrative.

Last edited:
shitty virtue signalling

in fact, why would any woman forgive us considering how much hatred this site gives to them… do they really love to be stepped on that much

No you are not raping me:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: I have you know I have a body count of 267 and I am very asexual now and also apart of the non binary breakfast club where we talk about what dick prince sidon has from breathe of the wild :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
They don't care about male prison rape victims and genital mutilation victims, but expect uncucked men to care when a rostie with 50+ body count gets raped by a non chad (aka has drunk sex with him or regrets it the next day).
shitty virtue signalling

in fact, why would any woman forgive us considering how much hatred this site gives to them… do they really love to be stepped on that much
They won't forgive us if we keep allowing them to get away with their whoredom.

Last edited:
no women would do that , they'd have to be paid

Im an incel who wants to fucking rape your stinky little beef roastie!

Virtue signaling for a thing that they know they wouldn't have to do anyway

Sidon - Height: 6'9​

:dafuckfeels: