Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am a very lonely curry

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
I am ugly af. I see pictures of myself and i really think that i am actually a disgusting person who doesnt deserve to breed.

But my lonliness is so brutal. I am a 26 year old khv. I am lonely af, guys.

I live in a white country and all the indian women i approached here either ignore me or just reject me.

I dont know how to describe it....but its brutal af. It is really painful when you are a unnattractive retarded curry and nobody wants you. :feelscry:

I am a very destroyed guy tbh...No normal person can understand what i went and still go through.

Don't worry you will get used to solitude eventually, at least you live in developed world, there are plenty of hobbies to catch on as they say, find some things to do in your life and don't overthink about your looks, it's just a cope for not being someone's precious and not having others to care about you, but any sort of productive activity can relieve stress and anxiety.

I am a hungry hungry hindu

Going after Ethnic foids in a White country? Don't you know better.

you can import a curry foid from India

I am ugly af. I see pictures of myself and i really think that i am actually a disgusting person who doesnt deserve to breed.

I live in a white country and all the indian women i approached here either ignore me or just reject me.

I dont know how to describe it....but its brutal af. It is really painful when you are a unnattractive retarded curry and nobody wants you. :feelscry:

I am a very destroyed guy tbh...No normal person can understand what i went and still go through.
Just arrange marriage

It’s over, dude. Male suicide rates are only going to increase.

Well there's lots of us so you can take some solace in that

I live in a white country and
There lies your issue.

All race-related problems would be solved by moving back to your country of origin. But you're too comfortable to undertake such a thrng.

:feelsmage: When i dont look myself in the mirror for long time i forget that im ugly midget.

There lies your issue.

All race-related problems would be solved by moving back to your country of origin. But you're too comfortable to undertake such a thrng.

You have a point, but any ethnic who goes back to their origin country will not immediately fit in. A lot of ethnics born in the West can't speak the language, don't understand the culture and customs back home. Not to mention the weather, and food. Your body will find it very tough. Also moving away from family is hard.

You have a point, but any ethnic who goes back to their origin country will not immediately fit in. A lot of ethnics born in the West can't speak the language, don't understand the culture and customs back home. Not to mention the weather, and food. Your body will find it very tough. Also moving away from family is hard.
Ngl that does sound brutal.

Well there's lots of us so you can take some solace in that
sharing pain makes it twice the less
but also misery loves company, so you should filter the faggots on this site

There's no hope for us and never were. We never stood a chance in this world since the day we were born

Do you prefer curry foids or do you prefer white foids??

I don't feel sorry for you, you are an immigrant and this is sjw

There lies your issue.

Cope, theres hundreds of millions of more curry males than curry foids in curryland. Its over for currycels no matter what

Always knew I’d never have a relationship because I’m of how ugly and short I am. I’m also fat but don’t give a fuck to change tbh. I still feel bitter and bitch about my shitty luck but I’ll never actually do anything to change. Shit sucks, I never even cared about making money but now I do since I want to get even deeper into gaming and just focus on that the rest of life :dab:

The media presents curries as either over-sexed nymphos like Apu in "The Simpsons" series, or the Jew-run media presents them as nerds, for example the character "Raj" from the series "The Big Bang Theory". The fucked up thing about Raj's character, is that Raj had much more trouble finding a mate than his white counterparts. All of the white/Jewish characters on the show fucked like crazy, however, the writers of the show decided to keep Raj painfully celibate. To Americans, you guys are all just weirdos walking around with red dots on your foreheads.

Kunal Nayyar on The Big Bang Theory

The media presents curries as either over-sexed nymphos like Apu in "The Simpsons" series, or the Jew-run media presents them as nerds, for example the character "Raj" from the series "The Big Bang Theory". The fucked up thing about Raj's character, is that Raj had much more trouble finding a mate than his white counterparts. All of the white/Jewish characters on the show fucked like crazy, however, the writers of the show decided to keep Raj painfully celibate. To Americans, you guys are all just weirdos walking around with red dots on your foreheads.

View attachment 471386

This is what they think about Indian Women so what they think about us must be :feelsrope:100x worse.

Im a 28 year old khv and have been rejected in such mean ways after putting in so much energy and care that I feel totally destroyed with no energy left to try. I don't have any friends left. So I know how you feel

keine sorge bro wir fliegen irgendwann nach thailand

Are you a migrantcel like me or were you born here?

Don't worry you will get used to solitude eventually, at least you live in developed world, there are plenty of hobbies to catch on as they say, find some things to do in your life and don't overthink about your looks, it's just a cope for not being someone's precious and not having others to care about you, but any sort of productive activity can relieve stress and anxiety.
You never get use to solitude ever especially if it's forced, it's a slow torture and death, at best you find ways coping, mitigating, and adapting to it, you never get use to it. Solitary confinement is a life prison cell. There are days I pray for death so I can be released of this punishment. In forced solitude you die mentally a million different times, but you keep living lingering on, in the truest essence you are the living dead. :dafuckfeels:

I feel your pain. :feelsUnreal:

Last edited:
>Curry

Say no more

>Curry

Say no more

become one with the janitor