Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am a racist who opposes mass immigration due to demographic shifts

B

bcroger

Major
Most people oppose mass immigration because it means more non-whites. Lets just get over this fact.

Non-white immigrants tend to be much uglier on average. Average Hispanic woman is like 5" tall and 200 lbs. They are also significantly less skilled than white and Asian Americans. If the people crossing the border were 5'10"average , thin, white people from Eastern Europe, no one would care. Besides, they would also assimilate better. Doubt you would find a child of a Russian immigrant with a Russian accent like you find Mexican American kids with Mexican accents. In fact, I believe we should get MORE immigrants from Russia, Bulgaria and Ukraine.

Kill all niggers.

Most people oppose mass immigration because it means more non-whites. Lets just get over this fact.

Non-white immigrants tend to be much uglier on average. Average Hispanic woman is like 5" tall and 200 lbs. They are also significantly less skilled than white and Asian Americans. If the people crossing the border were 5'10"average , thin, white people from Eastern Europe, no one would care. Besides, they would also assimilate better. Doubt you would find a child of a Russian immigrant with a Russian accent like you find Mexican American kids with Mexican accents. In fact, I believe we should get MORE immigrants from Russia, Bulgaria and Ukraine.
Average migrants from Bulgaria

Just put a sombrero bro theory

Hard luck brocel Merica is being flooded by only shitskins :feelsrope:
In fact, I believe we should get MORE immigrants from Russia, Bulgaria and Ukraine.

Sleepy Joe will burn in hell

Hard luck brocel Merica is being flooded by only shitskins :feelsrope:
Hard to tell if some places are a third world nation or the USA anymore. 40% of the USA population is non-white, but most public school kids are black and non-white hispanic . Pretty common to see 95%+ non-white high schools these days. Its only going to get worse with all these illegals coming though.

I just hope the same does not happen in western Europe, its already too late for the USA. In 100 years the USA will be around 25% white.

Hard to tell if some places are a third world nation or the USA anymore. 40% of the USA population is non-white, but most public school kids are black and non-white hispanic . Pretty common to see 95%+ non-white high schools these days. Its only going to get worse with all these illegals coming though.

I just hope the same does not happen in western Europe, its already too late for the USA. In 100 years the USA will be around 25% white.
fuckin hell. biden is to blame.

I don't care about race or demographics or whatever, i oppose mass-immigration because nobody cares about my problems and therefore i see no reason why i should have to care about other people's problems.

I'd be in favor of it if we could restrict it to only childless women under 40 that's 0% of the immigrant population so it's practically a ban anyways. Illegal immigrants are always either young men with criminal backgrounds or extremely unattractive women with a million children from a million different daddies who come to America because they expect the tax payers of another fucking country to bear the costs of their poor decisions.

Average migrants from Bulgaria

View attachment 1055499

Just put a sombrero bro theory
Look at the actual statistics. European immigrants have median incomes, education levels etc. at or greater than the average American. Mexican immigrants don't. They have an average IQ of around 90, while European immigrants have an IQ over 100 on average.

Stop making shit up

Look at the actual statistics. European immigrants have median incomes, education levels etc. at or greater than the average American. Mexican immigrants don't. They have an average IQ of around 90, while European immigrants have an IQ over 100 on average.

Stop making shit up
Another one who can't take a joke.Just chill brocel life is too sad anyway to be upset take the honkpill.

fuckin hell. biden is to blame.
It's been like this for a while, white america has been long gone, it's already over for the usa minorities are the majorty and biden is not even at fault it's been an problem, he's just making it faster by allowing all these illegals to come over so the democrats can get more votes.

It's been like this for a while, white america has been long gone, it's already over for the usa minorities are the majorty and biden is not even at fault it's been an problem, he's just making it faster by allowing all these illegals to come over so the democrats can get more votes.
Think its better for white nationalist Americans to move to Europe at this point. Plenty of nations/cities that are over 90% white. Just keep out of London, Urban Germany and Paris

If I were Chad, I would just take my family to Europe and live in a 90%+ white nation.