Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am a jealous person. I fucking hate it.

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I'm live my own life in a horrible way, facing challenges day to day.

My family is fucked up and retarded, they got me jealous not knowing how to act, giving my brother more love, I always got jealous that way.

I think about it, jealousy and envy ALWAYS begets hostility it really always does.

I don't like the person I am.

I would say jealousy is indeed a choice, but it's ignorance too.

I feel like I'd have gone MGTOW if not for my stupid family treating me like shit, honestly I'd be writing quite a few books now if I'd gone MGTOW, but ignorance is indeed bliss.

I'm just saying, sometimes people say things on the internet because they were never shown any love, people say things like I'm the best etc. I feel like people just wanna be appreciated. However this is not love, only Chad can get love.

There's a difference between being appreciated like being a cuck or being whatever vs unconditional love chads get.

I've always been appreciated every time, safety for me was when I searched for it, never the other way around.

Anyway end of post, but I just wanted to say, I would never call someone weak because they're jealous they've been conditioned to be this way. Some live like this, like me, see you for now.

I am sorry to hear that bro, I feel you, I am also very jealous and bitter. If I see a pretty boy/Chad i get jealous to the point I feel depressed and when I see a Becky or a Stacey i feel bitter ASF to the fact that I am just invisible ot bitches, ir didn't even ducking start with me FUCKKKKKKK.

I’ve grown used to it
At some point it’s pretty hard to keep being jealous

I don’t know about you, but I feel intense jealousy and rage in public when I see happy (esp white) couples. I also had to be roommates with a guy who had his girlfriend over. EVERY… FUCKING… NIGHT! I feel your pain and feelings of alienation one hundred percent.

Jealousy has completely taken over my life as well. :fuk:

Incel trait : you are jealous

I was jealous cel in past but budhha coping has killed it mostly

I feel really angry and sad when i see a couple in public, i always thought i could control this feeling because i remember saying to myself "hah, i wont get this crazy". Now i just hate it.