Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am a fucking lonely horny aliencel

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I need some tight emo bitch tak alien pussy. Gotdamn I wish emo girls would love me but instead they love dark triad chad FUCK FUCK FCUUUUUUCCKKKK wasting time on a forum at 4 am WITHOUT SLEEP HNNNGHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAA sers I wanna feel the cuddles and warmth that Chad feels and I can't even get anything in this life FUCCCCCK FUCK NATURE POS FUCK YOU

Over for aliencels

Shit I should be doing some work online but I keep reading this forum and it's also 4am here.

Emo, goth, or alt girls are my type, if not for any other reason than simply as some form of deviation from "normie" foids. But yeah, Chad only apparently.

You're an alien?

Tfw you try interplanetary seamaxxing but still can't get laid
Over for earthmaxxing aliencels

I want big Tight tak irken pussy :feelsohh:

An alien who came to earth but can't get laid

TFW you try interplanetary seamaxxing but fail
Universe is a big bithc:feelsrope:
go to sleep. :feelsUgh:
Poop Diarrhea GIF

Last edited:
Is that the hamburger cheeseburger Big Mac whopper guy

Over for invader-cels, just get your hot dog waifu bro

but instead they love dark triad chad
I'll tell you a secret: any foid loves Chads. Like, literally. They can tell you some BS, since they don't wanna admit the fact they're just fucking animals.

Tfw you get reassigned to some shitty planet no-one cares about because your own species sees you as a failure

It never began for Zimcels.

That's not a secret. Foids can never keep secrets. They are too childlike and it's obvious
I mean, they can tell incels they don't care about height or face, for example.

"Secret" was sarcasm, ofc. :incel:
All of them are the same. Whether nerdy and shy girls or whorish-looking ones.
Yeah that's what I am saying. Yet you keep acting as if I didn't already know that.