Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I am a ´Forcel´=Forced celibate

SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Legend
★★★★
I am essentially ´Pushed out´ and Forced of the dating market/gene pool, because of what occured in the 1960´s:

-Feminism
-Women allowed to participate in the workforce
-Sexual revolution of the west

I honestly think, that at least 70% of the users on this forum, would have had a significant other, if born in the 1920´s or 1930´s.
The 3 points mentioned above in combination with hypergamy, is a recipe for disaster and will eventually lead to an unbalanced and unhealthy dating market, where The top tier men will end up with a Harem of women, the remaining 90% will be left out in the cold.
But what really gave us the final push over the edge of the cliff, is Dating Apps/social media. You could be a 5/10 and 5´2 Frodo lookin A$$ landwhale, but still have an abundance of thirsty men to choose from on Dating apps.... Shits pathetic and laughable really. Why would she settle for average Joe, If she has acces to other men with a much higher SMV?

I honestly think, that at least 70% of the users on this forum, would have had a significant other, if born in the 1920´s or 1930´s.
nah i woulda died in world fuck 2

that's already what an "involuntary celibate" is. Someone who is forced to be celibate despite not wanting to be.

that's already what an "involuntary celibate" is. Someone who is forced to be celibate despite not wanting to be.
Yea but Forcel sounds cooler than incel

I am essentially ´Pushed out´ and Forced of the dating market/gene pool, because of what occured in the 1960´s:

-Feminism

The 3 points mentioned above in combination with hypergamy, is a recipe for disaster and will eventually lead to an unbalanced and unhealthy dating market, where The top tier men will end up with a Harem of women, the remaining 90% will be left out in the cold.
But what really gave us the final push over the edge of the cliff, is Dating Apps/social media. You could be a 5/10 and 5´2 Frodo lookin A$$ landwhale, but still have an abundance of thirsty men to choose from on Dating apps.... Shits pathetic and laughable really. Why would she settle for average Joe, If she has acces to other men with a much higher SMV?
Most guys here wouldnt have survived a single week in the 10s / 20s let alone the 30s-40s. I can bet a lot of money on that

Most guys here wouldnt have survived a single week in the 10s / 20s let alone the 30s-40s. I can bet a lot of money on that
I survived on no food for longer periods of time and im the endoorer i just endure stuff, Ive endured countless hardships, Yet it all led me nowhere, Id survive and maybe have a girl but idk.

Not necessarily. Many incels are fairly strong both immune system and physically and mentally. Aesthetics beat strength these days. For example, the top Olympic weightlifters won't be the most attractive despite having super good genes

-Feminism

i mean, aren't all incels forced?

Yeah exactly. I fucking hate this FEMINIST SHIT ERA I WANT TO ER IN FORTNITE

Yeah exactly. I fucking hate this FEMINIST SHIT ERA I WANT TO ER IN FORTNITE
IMG 2503