Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am a cockroach and it's my fault (according to society)

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
Just had this epiphany while watching random youtube videos and came across this one: A 6'4 robust chad talking about "muh loneliness".

View: https://youtu.be/nnmu-uhEiDM

I did some digging and found out that piece of shit has 129k followers on Instagram (verified blue tick btw) and all his pictures are him travelling with friends to exotic locations.

Screenshot 20201112 2214592

Screenshot 20201112 2243492

Did some more digging and found out he was dating this GigaStacy with 1.6 million Instagram followers.
(Fap fuel pictures btw)
Screenshot 20201112 2312222

Then I decided to read the comment section of that video and came across this comment
Screenshot 20201112 2248062

This girl talking about her "loneliness" jfl. One quick glance at her channel and you see she's dating a Chad. Jfl at muh loneliness

View: https://youtu.be/NeWAbNwD3ao

She also has 35k followers

Our life is like a sewer cockroach compared to these people.

But you know what?

Do you know why we don't get anything? Because it's OUR fault guys. We are not trying hard enough.

Look at this comment:
Screenshot 20201108 1546422

See how idiotic it is. This is what normies have to do to get 1% of what Chads and foids(those 3 people above) get.

Just approach 1000 women, gymcel for 10 years, take anabolic steroids. It's your fault that you are an incel.

Not getting Tinder matches? It's your bio

Women rejecting you at bar? You didn't hold frame

Can't deadlift 500lbs? You didn't train hard enough

It's YOUR problem. YOU YOU YOU

Fuck YOU society.

The Game was rigged from the start. It's not your fault. We are weak NPCs in this game of society and it's not our fault. It's the fault of the game developer.

im lonely i havent gotten sex in a day i icnel
Deformednewmuglifelossus

I hate seeing people that CLEARLY cannot struggle finding dates and friends complain about loneliness. Fuck them --- they haven't spent a minute in my shoes.

000 women, gymcel for 10 years, take anabolic steroids. It's your fault that you are an incel.

Fuck YOU society.

The Game was rigged from the start. It's not your fault. We are weak NPCs in this game of society and it's not our fault. It's the fault of the game developer.

As a job seeker, it's a similar concept:

Not getting hired - YOUR fault for not networking enough

Not getting replies after applying for hundreds of jobs --- YOUR resume is poorly written (despite stupidly seeking out advice and STUPIDLY paying for resume writing services)

You didn't get hired after the interview - YOUR fault because you didn't smile enough, ask enough questions, didn't ask the right questions, or arrived too early (yes, someone has actually told me its bad to arrive too early)

Not getting promoted? - YOUR fault because you don't network enough or are not a "team player" (normie word for "kiss ass")

But then, you have women getting hired immediately after graduation because "I have a vagina and studied STEM --- I'm so special!"

I hate seeing people that CLEARLY cannot struggle finding dates and friends complain about loneliness. Fuck them --- they haven't spent a minute in my shoes.

Not getting replies after applying for hundreds of jobs --- YOUR resume is poorly written (despite stupidly seeking out advice and STUPIDLY paying for resume writing services)

You didn't get hired after the interview - YOUR fault because you didn't smile enough, ask enough questions, didn't ask the right questions, or arrived too early (yes, someone has actually told me its bad to arrive too early)

Not getting promoted? - YOUR fault because you don't network enough or are not a "team player" (normie word for "kiss ass")

But then, you have women getting hired immediately after graduation because "I have a vagina and studied STEM --- I'm so special!"
This is so true jfl at clown world.

Just had this epiphany while watching random youtube videos and came across this one: A 6'4 robust chad talking about "muh loneliness".

I did some digging and found out that piece of shit has 129k followers on Instagram (verified blue tick btw) and all his pictures are him travelling with friends to exotic locations.

View attachment 370806
View attachment 370809
Did some more digging and found out he was dating this GigaStacy with 1.6 million Instagram followers.
(Fap fuel pictures btw)
View attachment 370818

Then I decided to read the comment section of that video and came across this comment
View attachment 370810

This girl talking about her "loneliness" jfl. One quick glance at her channel and you see she's dating a Chad. Jfl at muh loneliness

But you know what?

Do you know why we don't get anything? Because it's OUR fault guys. We are not trying hard enough.

Look at this comment:
View attachment 370812
See how idiotic it is. This is what normies have to do to get 1% of what Chads and foids(those 3 people above) get.

Just approach 1000 women, gymcel for 10 years, take anabolic steroids. It's your fault that you are an incel.

Fuck YOU society.

5-10 approaches JFL, If you do it as a sub 8 you are going to jail boy.

Normies are rlly braindead, they rlly think it's totally reasonable for a guy to have to approach 2000 FUCKING times just to get the chance of maybe, FUCKING maybe, have a shot with some chad's leftovers, shit is ridiculous, sounds like it got out of a sitcom.

Imagine telling this guy this kind of bullshit
You didnt hold frame
You didnt go to the gym enough
You didnt approach enough
These guys think every dude is above average
Downloadfile 3

Imagine telling this guy this kind of bullshit
You didnt hold frame
You didnt go to the gym enough
You didnt approach enough
These guys think every dude is above average
View attachment 370855
His pictures are heartache inducing, nothing makes me feel sadder than that

Loneliness as everything else, has become a meme.

His pictures are heartache inducing, nothing makes me feel sadder than that

Same man, you can see how sad he is from his expression. I've also never seen him smiling in any pics either

I wonder how her "trip to the ER" went. :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Hope she got her head busted with a glock 34.

View attachment 370806
View attachment 370809
(Fap fuel pictures btw)
View attachment 370818

View attachment 370810

But you know what?

Look at this comment:
View attachment 370812

Fuck YOU society.

Fuck i want to kill these people, i want to kill them all!! :woke:

How can NPCs still be so delusional, please fucking wake up and stop hyping these attractive people to the point that they are seen as "gods" by society. Everything bullshit that these people say is met with "Thats soooo trueee", "omg i totally feel you"', "aww, i hope things get better for you".

How fucking braindead do you have to be? I need my nuclear arsenal so badly, it hurts me so deeply that i cant disintegrate all lifeforms on this planet!!

Same man, you can see how sad he is from his expression. I've also never seen him smiling in any pics either
I believe I've seen him smiling on his grad photo. But deep inside we all know how over it is. Idk if it's a blessing or a curse. I mean, for me. It's over for me too, but this guy has it million times worse. He deserves heaven with no trials tbhngl

I believe I've seen him smiling on his grad photo. But deep inside we all know how over it is. Idk if it's a blessing or a curse. I mean, for me. It's over for me too, but this guy has it million times worse. He deserves heaven with no trials tbhngl

Oh shit I've never seen that pic. But yeah I have a lot of sympathy for him. And I really hope he stays away from sites like this, the guy should just cope with whatever he needs to make him happy.

Fuck society. Unironically fuck that dystopic joke of a society. The myth of meritocracy gets always called out when it comes to money, but when it comes to other stuff noone acknowledges it and tells you to just try harder.

Oh shit I've never seen that pic. But yeah I have a lot of sympathy for him. And I really hope he stays away from sites like this, the guy should just cope with whatever he needs to make him happy.
Dunno rly what he could do to be happy, but knowing how blackpill ruined me, he's legit in risk group for rope. It's funny how you can come up with solution for just about anything except him

Dunno rly what he could do to be happy, but knowing how blackpill ruined me, he's legit in risk group for rope. It's funny how you can come up with solution for just about anything except him

Yeah this guy is the ultimate anti-bluepill case, no amount of confidence or anything is going to help him

doing 1000 cold approaches is asking to get jailed or have your entire town know you as the ugly rapist.

Cold approaching must be the most brainlet move there is.

How can anyone be this cucked?

Just cold approach bro. Just ask thousands of fouds bro. Meanwhile chads get asked out by foids. I can never understand the low iq dillusion of these people.

I wonder what would this people do in the face of true despair.

Why do you watch such content OP?
Its not healthy plus chadlite will never ever understand whats its like to have REAL mental health problems

View attachment 370806
View attachment 370809
(Fap fuel pictures btw)
View attachment 370818

View attachment 370810

But you know what?

Look at this comment:
View attachment 370812

Fuck YOU society.

Jfl just found out she got married
No no not that faggot
Other one

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cu-6nMQr1fh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

What a fucking slut

Slowly but surely we realise the world has nothing to offer to us because it doesn't want to offer us anything. It's been almost three years since this post. I hope you have a good job.

Yeah muh loneliness is a meme these people have friends

Slowly but surely we realise the world has nothing to offer to us because it doesn't want to offer us anything. It's been almost three years since this post. I hope you have a good job.
I did get a new job which pays better than the one I had when I wrote that post, but it turns out I was catfished (they were desperate for someone to do stupid tasks, took me on with the promise I'd be doing more respectable, smarter duties). I'm on the lookout for a new job again

I did get a new job which pays better than the one I had when I wrote that post, but it turns out I was catfished (they were desperate for someone to do stupid tasks, took me on with the promise I'd be doing more respectable, smarter duties). I'm on the lookout for a new job again
Good for you, man, still. People like us can't really expect anything other than a better pay, but job satisfaction is still more attainable than a gf, so keep at it.