Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am a Caucasian male but I empathize with ethnic males because of the racism they suffer at the hands of FOID.

• Thread starter sociology blackpill
  • Start date
sociology blackpill

sociology blackpill

Banned
-
I was on a subway the other day, and I sat between an ethnic and a vain FOID who was going around painting and making herself up for Nordic white Chad. And the whore was touching me with her arm full of semen remains, and meanwhile, I was seeing ethnic, tired, after a tiring work day, his look was sad and compassionate, and he looked like a good guy, while the bitch was like from a privileged class, and onlyfans worker. I feel more empathy towards Ethnic than FOID.

Tell him to join the forum

That's fucking brutal
I remember an ethnic brocel told me he returned to his crib after wageslaving all day, covered on sweat and depressed, while a cumskin prettyboy and his big booty gf where kissing next to him

It never began for deathniks :feelsrope:

That's fucking brutal
I remember an ethnic brocel told me he returned to his crib after wageslaving all day, covered on sweat and depressed, while a cumskin prettyboy and his big booty gf where kissing next to him
Young couples should be sent to camps