Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am a catcel

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Today I was walking down the street at like 3am. it was very eerie and empty. Then I noticed a black cat come from underneath a car parked on the side of the road. He just walked up and looked up at me. I stopped and I tried to pet him and he didn't move. After I petted him I decided to be on my way because I wanted to go home and sleep. The cat started following me so I stopped again and he got next to my legs and began pressing himself on me walking around my legs. So I sat down next to a wall and he crawled onto me and let me pet him a lot. He did not make a sound though which was weird he was just chilling there in silence letting me pet him.

After sitting there for like 5 minutes petting this black cat, it made me feel a lot better for some reason. I enjoyed cuddling with this little black cat. I decided I have to be on my way. So I stood up and began moving down the street again but the black cat followed in my footsteps quickly. He would walk right next to me. I started getting worried, because I didn't know what to do with this cat.

I decided I am going to take this cat to my home. My place doesn't allow pets but fuck those cunts I don't care. So I was moving towards my home, It was pretty near where I stay and sure enough the cat followed me. But just as I was about to cross a street I noticed another cat, his fur was more white/gray and he was chilling outside someone's house, but the black cat that was following me noticed him too and just fucking ran off instantly like Usain fucking bolt. Probably this white cat bullied the black cat another racepill btw.

I got really sad that the black cat got scared and he will have to sleep rough again today. All because of the white fucking cat, I got really pissed at that white cat but alas I went home and started feeling bad again.

But for that few moments when I was chilling with the black cat, when he showed me affection unprovoked and I showed it back to him. It felt really good. I wonder if that's what Chad feels like? It's very sad I never get to experience something like this.

I wonder where this black cat is.

Yes brocel, I have a cat and it can be comforting. Sure, it will never be anything like having a loving relationship but pets can be good company. I have yet to see any evidence of a cat pill so i guess that's something. :feelsaww:

When I walked at night I saw the same cats everytime since I walk the same path, had a record of 2/3 cats wanting to be pet. The other one just ran away though when it saw me everytime. And yeah it's quite enjoyable, none of this complexity to do with your status, looks etc just sitting in silence petting them. Cats can be cruel in nature too ofc however humans have far less excuses since they should be sentient but end up being greedy as they benefit from the system in place

Loving relationships don't exist, stop craving it. It's like craving a billion dollars, it will never happen, get the fuck over it. I'm getting sick of you fucking cry babies. Fucking simps
I want someone to come home to. Would not simp though, i wouldn't lower myself to that type of behaviour. :feelswhat:

Me too, me too

You're not going to fuck it, are you? :feelswhat:

The catpill is really just a turd...

But I too have Cates! Unfortunately I'm down to three of them from 8...

Soon I'll have to get more....

Ratpills...

Slowly becoming your furself

Cats are great emotional support animals. The make the best LDAR buddies especially if you have a lot of anxiety.