Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am a 25yo kissless virgin who has never been on a date in his life. I feel like I was cheated out of life.

I

incel4life

Captain
My peers have had good lives. Starting in their teen years they had a continuous string of relationships with various girls, had sex. If they went 3 months without a girlfriend they considered that a "dry spell". I've been cheated out of life and the world owes me BIG TIME for the essential-to-life experiences I was deprived of. I hope one day the normies will pay for having all the fun while leaving me out to rot in loneliness.

no one owes u shit we are all incels just waiting to die. once u understand that u will realize there is no hiope for us

We all know that feeling, brother.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

My peers have had good lives. Starting in their teen years they had a continuous string of relationships with various girls, had sex. If they went 3 months without a girlfriend they considered that a "dry spell". I've been cheated out of life and the world owes me BIG TIME for the essential-to-life experiences I was deprived of. I hope one day the normies will pay for having all the fun while leaving me out to rot in loneliness.
Sadly, the real world owes us nothing, henceforth my spite against all. Teddy B is the pinnacle of success.

Welcome home brothER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back