Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am a 1.3 out of ten according to this LMS theory-inspired test. What are your scores?

What's your score?

• Total voters
Mediterraneancel

Mediterraneancel

Recruit
★★★
Even if I am more blackpilled than a fan of LMS theory, I have searched on the Internet a good test of one's sexual market value. I found four, but the best one was this
LMS-inspired Test

It is far from perfect, since it doesn't consider factors like autism, which can impair one's ability, but it is a good indicator of your value according to LMS theory.

However, this is more a curiosity than a real interest, because I think that LMS theory strongly overestimate the role of social status, and also money in a genuine relationship. I am a strong believer in the power of height and facial attractiveness over everything else.

This is my score, with subscores.
Hello,

All scores are out of 10. Final SMV is adjusted for age.
Looks - 3.9
Money - 0
Status - 0
SMV Total - 1.3
Money and status don't apply to me: my income and networth is 0, my social media accounts have less than 100 followers, I am unemployed.
Looks is equally desperate:
* I am short (174 cm)
* I am 4 out of 10 according to Wheat Waffles
* I am 5 out of 10 for style and 4 out of ten for body

Last edited:
I haven't ever done it

T. JoinedNov 12, 2021Posts50Online20h 53m

This scale is so fucking retarded, so you’re telling me that a 6’5 8/10 gigachad is a “4” because he’s poor and doesn’t dress well? It’s all about bones, social media presence and other insignificant things come remotely close to face and height. Get yourself rated instead.

Mogs me to the graves. I got 0.9

T. JoinedNov 12, 2021Posts50Online20h 53m

This scale is so fucking retarded, so you’re telling me that a 6’5 8/10 gigachad is a “4” because he’s poor and doesn’t dress well? It’s all about bones, social media presence and other insignificant things come remotely close to face and height. Get yourself rated instead.
You are right, I think. Facial attractiveness and height are above everything, but I was just curious of my position on the LMS scale.
Mogs me to the graves. I got 0.9
Why are you so low in looks?

They put me at 5.

2.0 and apparently at my age, I'm at my SMV peak. Men age like fine wine? Right guys...:feelskek:

This test is bogus, I have a 6'6 gigachad who works as a police officer, with average net-worth, income and a gym body, who also has a 7/10 face, and yet he is only a 4.0 in SMV according to this test?

This test is bogus, I have a 6'6 gigachad who works as a police officer, with average net-worth, income and a gym body, who also has a 7/10 face, and yet he is only a 4.0 in SMV according to this test?
a computer expert should create a true blackpilled test indeed.
?

This calculator is dumb.
when you make an average dude you get 5
when you make an average femoid you get 4.6

LMFAO
a fugly femoid would be starting at 6

This calculator is dumb.
when you make an average dude you get 5
when you make an average femoid you get 4.6

LMFAO
a fugly femoid would be starting at 6
It is the best found on Internet. We should create our calculator
the most blackpilled one is too redpilled

I got a 1.8, just because I'm broke and I have no social media presence.

I only believe in LLL

That test is retarded. I am 18 with 15k and its pretty decent adjusted to age. However I get 0.5 for wealth.

anything other than looks is cope tho

Took the test. just managed to get 1.8:fuk:

i can't even properly do it cuz i'm 16:feelsrope:

Instead of these dumb tests fishing for info (wants twitter name)
go to eyeme, photofeeler and rateme let women themselves be your judge, jury, and executioner.

this is fucking bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back