Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am 22 today

ForevrAlone

ForevrAlone

I'm the joker baby.
-
Today is my birthday. Something that a normies would have been excited about for months now, only came to my realization today.
I haven't made any plans, after all I have no friends (truecel trait).

I might order a pizza and go to the movies even though I have no idea what's playing in this day and age. Maybe I'll just drive around town all day.

"Happy" birthday to me I guess

Happy birthday

Im turning 20 this summer.

Happy bday

Get drunk, order takeaway and play vidya

Happy birthday my fellow.

I'm (eventually) turning 26 next month.

Happy birthday! :feelscomfy:

Enjoy your day.

Happy incel birthday

Happy birthday bro :feelsautistic:

Happy Cake Day!!

Have a rotten birthday boyo

Im turning 15 in two weeks

I turned 22 this year to just got drunk by myself :feelsrope:some men have a beautiful girl so anxious to get them a gift that they might like ,they get a romantic evening maybe go eat out at a fancy restaurant to drink and have lots of sex when they get home meanwhile I got drunk and walked the street all night its ovER

Last edited:
22 is when you know it’s over. 21 is the last milestone. The last birthday people look forward to. If everyone could stop at 21, they would.

Getting Older Johnny Knoxville GIF by Jackass Forever

You can no longer hope for the future. Say
>When I’m older things will be better
Or
>When I’m an adult I will be…
You are older. You are an adult. Your body will and mind will not meaningfully develop from here. What you have is what you got. You turn on the tv to watch a niggerball game or see the new, successful celebrity, and they’re no longer adults you can aspire to be when you grow up. They are men your age or even younger maybe.

Your friends will get married. Some will have kids. Many are starting their big boy adult careers. In 5 years, some will be rich and others will be homeless. Life is no longer even footing, not that it ever was.

This is the age your life has been building up to. Over the next 5 years, you will present to a cruel nature and an indifferent universe everything you have, and fate will decide whether you’re a loser or not. If it’s not enough, that’s it. You’re not growing taller. You’re not getting significantly smarter. Your body and mind are for the most part, the best they’ll ever be. This is it.

The worst part is the men that have it, will keep it. What happens in your formative years will determine the rest of your life.

I was watching a handsome, tall boomer at the bar last night. He was about 50 yrs old, 6’2”, had his hair, in alright shape, and had a handsome, masculine face. It also seemed he had some money as well. He’d clearly aged, but not in the ways that matter. He was flirting with some 20ish yr old sorority girl with daddy issues, and it was working. They left together.

If you got the right stuff, you can go for decades. Other inkwells had been born, lived, and died while this man was still enjoying his
>prime
And it’s not over yet. Still fucking prime sluts while he probably has kids in college.

Incredible to think that Elliot’s entire 22 year existence fell within the same time frame as this Chad’s 30+ year, slut-banging prime. He was banging cheerleaders while Elliot was in the womb, and now he’s banging sorority girls while Elliot’s in the grave.

It’s over.

:society::society::society:

Today is my birthday. Something that a normies would have been excited about for months now, only came to my realization today.
I haven't made any plans, after all I have no friends (truecel trait).

I might order a pizza and go to the movies even though I have no idea what's playing in this day and age. Maybe I'll just drive around town all day.

"Happy" birthday to me I guess
ok gray

Its over
Im 22 next month aswell

22 is when you know it’s over. 21 is the last milestone. The last birthday people look forward to. If everyone could stop at 21, they would.

Getting Older Johnny Knoxville GIF by Jackass Forever

You can no longer hope for the future. Say
>When I’m older things will be better
Or
>When I’m an adult I will be…
You are older. You are an adult. Your body will and mind will not meaningfully develop from here. What you have is what you got. You turn on the tv to watch a niggerball game or see the new, successful celebrity, and they’re no longer adults you can aspire to be when you grow up. They are men your age or even younger maybe.

Your friends will get married. Some will have kids. Many are starting their big boy adult careers. In 5 years, some will be rich and others will be homeless. Life is no longer even footing, not that it ever was.

This is the age your life has been building up to. Over the next 5 years, you will present to a cruel nature and an indifferent universe everything you have, and fate will decide whether you’re a loser or not. If it’s not enough, that’s it. You’re not growing taller. You’re not getting significantly smarter. Your body and mind are for the most part, the best they’ll ever be. This is it.

The worst part is the men that have it, will keep it. What happens in your formative years will determine the rest of your life.

I was watching a handsome, tall boomer at the bar last night. He was about 50 yrs old, 6’2”, had his hair, in alright shape, and had a handsome, masculine face. It also seemed he had some money as well. He’d clearly aged, but not in the ways that matter. He was flirting with some 20ish yr old sorority girl with daddy issues, and it was working. They left together.

If you got the right stuff, you can go for decades. Other inkwells had been born, lived, and died while this man was still enjoying his
>prime
And it’s not over yet. Still fucking prime sluts while he probably has kids in college.

Incredible to think that Elliot’s entire 22 year existence fell within the same time frame as this Chad’s 30+ year, slut-banging prime. He was banging cheerleaders while Elliot was in the womb, and now he’s banging sorority girls while Elliot’s in the grave.

It’s over.

:society::society::society:
:fuk: I already knew this, but I guess it took someone else telling it to me to make me realize just how truly over it is for me.