Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i am 18 and feel like my life is already over

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
no social live whatsoever and i live with my parents and my siblings and i still feel alone is there anything i can do beside coping so hard like i cant take being a loser it is really hard tbh and the worst thing is no one can relate to my situation no matter how hard they try to understand me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i dont mean to give you faggot advice but

were your parents going to ship you off to college?

Get ur family on here I'll talk to them

hate to break it to you but it probably is over

try being 28 nigga :feelshmm:

i still feel alone is there anything i can do beside coping so hard

I was sleeping in a basement alone...

1 Flower

1 Flower1

I feel you bro. Been feeling like this since I was 13 tbh. Im now 19. I feel old as fuck

i dont mean to give you faggot advice but

were your parents going to ship you off to college?
nah they just asked me what do u want to be when u go to college

I am 24 and it's already over :feelshmm:

oh so it wont get better no matter what age i am
When I was 18 I had good hairline, now at 24 the reaper is already walking in my hood, it's about to start knocking on my door :fuk:

When I was 18 I had good hairline, now at 24 the reaper is already walking in my hood, it's about to start knocking on my door :fuk:
oh i got a good hair but a fucked up face

I am almost 20 now. It's fucking over. I am feeling so old. I don't think I'd ever ascend anymore even if I did, the girl wouldn't be virgin for sure.

I am almost 20 now. It's fucking over. I am feeling so old. I don't think I'd ever ascend anymore even if I did, the girl wouldn't be virgin for sure.
i feel like i am 40 years old because i didnt have any relationship with a girl while a normie gets to fuck girls everyday

Don’t get stuck working retail for the rest of your life because you don’t have the support system to keep that going… you’re 18 and I needed to tell ya that

Don’t get stuck working retail for the rest of your life because you don’t have the support system to keep that going… you’re 18 and I needed to tell ya that
noted thanks i will try to get a good college degree so i can betabuxx later in the future

It is. Your best years have passed you by

I find brutal honesty to be very important. I’m sorry man but it never began

I would've advised therapy or even mental health hospital (just works if you're willing to) but since you're in the US, I think it's very much a doomed case, I hope for the best. When I was your age, I was blue pilled and still hoping, one year later I had the first depressive episode in my life because a girl I admired and had a lot of contact to just went for a good friend of mine (I was mogged). In hindsight I'd be lucky if I went to therapy earlier instead of waiting until I'm 25, but now that I'm 27 I see some hope to go for betabux at least... I know it isn't pleasant, but it's something at least (if it works out)

dam thats tuff dude i sometimes cant sleep because i am too depressed

I'm taking antidepressants and sedatives for relief...today I'll need my anti-psychotic, I suspect...

yeah its hard living with ur parents ngl
yeah in college at least i can socialize

because after this looksmaxxing im doing this summer i will look a bit more..... presentable to these norhmscum