Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I always tried to find my identity, I never fucking realized it would be incel

N

Native

Recruit
★★★
You know when I was like 15 I knew something was off. I just didn’t know what it was. I always, always wanted to know “how the world works”. That’s how my young mind framed it anyway.

I always thought, “why are some people charismatic and some not, why is my friend popular but I am not? I can say and do all the things he does, why do I never get the attention he does?”

Almost nobody from my old high school even knows who I am anymore. I doubt they would recognize me anyway. I’ve actually ascended greatly as a whole from what I used to be, but it’s only after visiting looksmax and figuring so much shit out.

To date I have zero friends. An hour ago I was weeping on the same bed I’m writing this on. I’m not sure how people people here truly knows what it feels like to have NO friends, NO family, and NO females (obviously). If you saw me at work you wouldn’t think twice about me being anything other than a normal(ish) dude. When in reality I can’t hold friendships (I’ve tried so many fucking times man it makes me sick at this point…) none of my cursed family is worth communicating with (I tried, my family is just my 72 year old dad and 50 year old mother. They both kicked me out after age 18. I live, feed, work, and eat by myself now. If something happened to me I would just die since I have nowhere and nobody to go to. And I’m only saying this because I have nobody to vent to.

I can’t tell you, the feeling inside my soul, it’s like my body knows things aren’t right, and not only that but I’ve in utter despair tried to fix all my problems in the past to no avail. All it did was teach me the true nature of humans. I had a friend I would have died for and I told him this. I told him I’d never felt this way about anybody ever before. I literally called him my brother.

A whore who I called a whore told him to stop talking to me and he did so overnight. I have not talked to him in over 3 months and he is now on the other side of the country. I will never see him again. But the thought that someone I put that much time into could leave me so easily, I couldn’t have done any more, there wasn’t anything I could do, I was just betrayed.

and it’s happened so many more times, too many times to write about. I could fill up paragraphs of people with specific names and events.

if I could end my life I would. I’ve lived my life. It was fucking awful. Just genetic dead end, a family that never loved me and only abused me and left me crying for years in my room alone, no friends for years, still a virgin at 21 years of age.

my coworkers ask me when I’m going to start college to further my education, when I’m investing for retirement, and all I can think about is when I’m going to blow my brains out or work up the balls to do it.

of course you would never know, I seem 100% normal in conversation. How is your day? “Good man! What’s up with you haha, damn what the fucj is up with the system today bro shits been slow or something”

You wouldn’t even know that every moment by myself is spent either thinking about how I can improve the way I look to thus get friends, meaningful people, and attract females, or killing myself.

i literally have nobody left to even say hello to. I try to do as many good deeds as I can to people in public because that and working out are the only things that make me feel alive.

I’m practically already dead. I’m just too scared to make it happen for real. I wish I could meet some of you in person, I can’t tell you how much a friend in real life would save my mental state. Anyways, I think I got all my thoughts out for now, thank you for reading.

Welcome to the forum, i was a very naive person and i cope until i just couldnt anymore, this website maybe even saved me from ending it all.

Brutal. Friends that abandon you in the blink of an eye are not friends - even more so if they do it because of some stupid bitch.

I knew something was off. I always, always wanted to know “how the world works”.
I’m practically already dead.
wise words

At least you've broken out of the bluepilled mindset and decided to stop lying to yourself.

Life gets a lot easier once you've accept that its 90% luck

I used to arrogantly assume that I wasn't incel even though the answer right in my face. I had friends, but I wondered how they got into relationships I didn't.

Wanting to know how the world works, and overthinking, I believe are two traits that a lot of incels have. Especially non NT incels. Overthinking leads to high inhib and paralysis by analysis. It's why the normies and the chads are so good in social situations. They don't think. They live in the stupid moment. Stupid foids only want fun charismatic bastards that live in the moment. Foids don't want a thinker who prepares for stability until they're over 30 and over the wall. Stupid normies will tell you to just stop overthinking. Of course, that's way easier said than done. Telling a non NT, overthinking incel to stop overthinking is like telling a stupid normie who lives in the moment to think more.

I wish Ive had something comforting to tell you, but there is none. Just know that you are not alone in those experiences qnd feelings.

I’m not sure how people people here truly knows what it feels like to have NO friends, NO family, and NO females (obviously).
I know how it feels since i don't talk to anyone irl and tbh i don't want "friends" anymore.
I had a bunch of fair weather "friends" when i was like in high school and had to cut them off.
Trust me it's better to be alone than surrounded by snakes.
The only thing i want at this point in time is a bitch to fuck and watch movies with.

Welcome to the forum, i was a very naive person and i cope until i just couldnt anymore, this website maybe even saved me from ending it all.

I never in my life thought I'd be posting in an incel forum, but here I am now.

I’m not sure how people people here truly knows what it feels like to have NO friends, NO family, and NO females (obviously).

Yep. Most people dont even fathom how it feels to live a life in complete isolation. How much it hurts, all the time, every minute, every second. Life becomes absolutely unbearable.
Welcome to the forum. You seem young. Good luck bro.

I never in my life thought I'd be posting in an incel forum, but here I am now.
Don’t worry, more and more men will be posting on forums like this in the coming years. I would even say that if the whole world knew about this culture, we would see an influx of millions of men signing up today Jfl. We just don’t because most men don’t know about us or our way of seeing things and how relatable we are.
This website gave me some kekfeul in bad times tbh

Yep. Most people dont even fathom how it feels to live a life in complete isolation. How much it hurts, all the time, every minute, every second. Life becomes absolutely unbearable.
Welcome to the forum. You seem young. Good luck bro.
Dude it’s insane. I hung out with this one dude and asked if he wanted to drive around and get something to eat in the city and he was down. I hung out with him all day and ended up going to ComicCon (I don’t even really know what the fuck that is but I agreed it it was cool) it was like nerdy superheroes and anime shit all over the place. Talked to a lot of nerds in there and it was kind of nice. I don’t know ANYTHING about anime or superheroes or any of that shit I just enjoyed talking to people. It’s crazy man that one day chilling with him left me mentally sane for days now. Like I haven’t felt sad since. Incredible man.

A major effort of foids is to remove the chosen chads from male groups.

You know when I was like 15 I knew something was off. I just didn’t know what it was. I always, always wanted to know “how the world works”. That’s how my young mind framed it anyway.

I always thought, “why are some people charismatic and some not, why is my friend popular but I am not? I can say and do all the things he does, why do I never get the attention he does?”

Almost nobody from my old high school even knows who I am anymore. I doubt they would recognize me anyway. I’ve actually ascended greatly as a whole from what I used to be, but it’s only after visiting looksmax and figuring so much shit out.

To date I have zero friends. An hour ago I was weeping on the same bed I’m writing this on. I’m not sure how people people here truly knows what it feels like to have NO friends, NO family, and NO females (obviously). If you saw me at work you wouldn’t think twice about me being anything other than a normal(ish) dude. When in reality I can’t hold friendships (I’ve tried so many fucking times man it makes me sick at this point…) none of my cursed family is worth communicating with (I tried, my family is just my 72 year old dad and 50 year old mother. They both kicked me out after age 18. I live, feed, work, and eat by myself now. If something happened to me I would just die since I have nowhere and nobody to go to. And I’m only saying this because I have nobody to vent to.

I can’t tell you, the feeling inside my soul, it’s like my body knows things aren’t right, and not only that but I’ve in utter despair tried to fix all my problems in the past to no avail. All it did was teach me the true nature of humans. I had a friend I would have died for and I told him this. I told him I’d never felt this way about anybody ever before. I literally called him my brother.

A whore who I called a whore told him to stop talking to me and he did so overnight. I have not talked to him in over 3 months and he is now on the other side of the country. I will never see him again. But the thought that someone I put that much time into could leave me so easily, I couldn’t have done any more, there wasn’t anything I could do, I was just betrayed.

and it’s happened so many more times, too many times to write about. I could fill up paragraphs of people with specific names and events.

if I could end my life I would. I’ve lived my life. It was fucking awful. Just genetic dead end, a family that never loved me and only abused me and left me crying for years in my room alone, no friends for years, still a virgin at 21 years of age.

my coworkers ask me when I’m going to start college to further my education, when I’m investing for retirement, and all I can think about is when I’m going to blow my brains out or work up the balls to do it.

of course you would never know, I seem 100% normal in conversation. How is your day? “Good man! What’s up with you haha, damn what the fucj is up with the system today bro shits been slow or something”

You wouldn’t even know that every moment by myself is spent either thinking about how I can improve the way I look to thus get friends, meaningful people, and attract females, or killing myself.

i literally have nobody left to even say hello to. I try to do as many good deeds as I can to people in public because that and working out are the only things that make me feel alive.

I’m practically already dead. I’m just too scared to make it happen for real. I wish I could meet some of you in person, I can’t tell you how much a friend in real life would save my mental state. Anyways, I think I got all my thoughts out for now, thank you for reading.
maybe you should consider exploring your sexuality, have you considered changing your gender idenity? :soy::soy::soy:

'INCEL' IZ DA NEW SHIT ON DA BLOCK~

Dude it’s insane. I hung out with this one dude and asked if he wanted to drive around and get something to eat in the city and he was down. I hung out with him all day and ended up going to ComicCon (I don’t even really know what the fuck that is but I agreed it it was cool) it was like nerdy superheroes and anime shit all over the place. Talked to a lot of nerds in there and it was kind of nice. I don’t know ANYTHING about anime or superheroes or any of that shit I just enjoyed talking to people. It’s crazy man that one day chilling with him left me mentally sane for days now. Like I haven’t felt sad since. Incredible man.

Youre lucky. Dont lose that friend

Yeah being a Incel wasn't my top identity choice either

very wise words, i fear the day i have nothing and nobody.

i've always known something was wrong, ever since i was a little kid

Good post welcome to the club I felt the same way when I was younger I always thought what was wrong with me? And now I realize I'm a stinky inkwell who deserves nothing in life according to normies

Youre lucky. Dont lose that friend
He’s already fake man. He only talks to me when he wants something from me and never gives me anything in return. He only wants to hang out because I have a car and can drive him around and he’s fat so he likes to eat a fuck ton of fast food everywhere. I already realized this and gave up. He never hits me up unless it’s to help him somehow and after I help him he just leaves. Fake people man…

You know when I was like 15 I knew something was off
i knew way earlier
i just wanted to have fun like the other kids, but there was some invisible wall that separated us

i knew way earlier
i just wanted to have fun like the other kids, but there was some invisible wall that separated us
It's interesting that psychologists would say it's because of trauma or parents but they will never tell the truth ( about being ugly ).

He’s already fake man. He only talks to me when he wants something from me and never gives me anything in return. He only wants to hang out because I have a car and can drive him around and he’s fat so he likes to eat a fuck ton of fast food everywhere. I already realized this and gave up. He never hits me up unless it’s to help him somehow and after I help him he just leaves. Fake people man…
People are Shit in a SEA full of Shits

You have to be some Sort of Bastard in this world to get your way.

You wouldn’t even know that every moment by myself is spent either thinking about how I can improve the way I look to thus get friends, meaningful people, and attract females, or killing myself

Proxy image 1

*hits pipe*

There’s literally nothing I can think of that’s more cringe than some genetic dead end social outcast low status loser trying to “self improve” to fit into society. It’s like they’re so far off the mark I don’t even know where to begin with them. The average person, and even the above average, just exist and the things that you consider “normal” just happen to them. No high schooler ever had to “self improve” to get a girlfriend, he just existed, thought it would be cool and fun to play sports, and a girl was attracted to him and they gravitated towards each other. There’s no thought out into any of this, these things just happened through the natural flow of life, no “self improvement” necessary. That’s what happens when you’re not a genetic dead end mentally ill freak, you don’t ever find yourself one night lying in bed alone wondering why you don’t have a single friend or you’ve never kissed a girl at 23 years old. You don’t devise a plan to stop touching your cock for six months in order to look a girl in the eye. You just exist, you go with the societal flow, and you end up with a couple girlfriends and FWBs in high school and college, then a wife, a nice job, a house, and some kids. If you missed out on this flow, it’s probably because you’re complete genetic shit.

It's interesting that psychologists would say it's because of trauma or parents but they will never tell the truth ( about being ugly ).
Because it breaks the walls of the societal simulation. You realize that you have nothing to participate for.

View attachment 478945

*hits pipe*

There’s literally nothing I can think of that’s more cringe than some genetic dead end social outcast low status loser trying to “self improve” to fit into society. It’s like they’re so far off the mark I don’t even know where to begin with them. The average person, and even the above average, just exist and the things that you consider “normal” just happen to them. No high schooler ever had to “self improve” to get a girlfriend, he just existed, thought it would be cool and fun to play sports, and a girl was attracted to him and they gravitated towards each other. There’s no thought out into any of this, these things just happened through the natural flow of life, no “self improvement” necessary. That’s what happens when you’re not a genetic dead end mentally ill freak, you don’t ever find yourself one night lying in bed alone wondering why you don’t have a single friend or you’ve never kissed a girl at 23 years old. You don’t devise a plan to stop touching your cock for six months in order to look a girl in the eye. You just exist, you go with the societal flow, and you end up with a couple girlfriends and FWBs in high school and college, then a wife, a nice job, a house, and some kids. If you missed out on this flow, it’s probably because you’re complete genetic shit.
Except this isn’t true at all. Women’s standards have risen far, far past “just being yourself”. There’s literal skinny moggers that fully ascend to full on chad simply just by gymcelling. If you are average and tall, you can have no SMV and then gymcel your ass off and suddenly you are a walking mog machine.

The average male isn’t attractive to women.

A whore who I called a whore told him to stop talking to me and he did so overnight
Who is that whore? Co-worker or your friend gf?

’m not sure how people people here truly knows what it feels like to have NO friends, NO family, and NO females (obviously).
They don't most of the times 'cause they're spoiled
Unfortunately people often are scum. That's why you should be bitter towards them no matter if you are incel or not, it doesn't matter.