Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I always thought white girls were more gentle until I actually went to a white country.

W

why_why_why

Greycel
Yes, I am a Chinese male, and I look just like what you white people laugh at on the Internet.

In China, I am also a very ordinary male. So, you can imagine how ugly I am in Europe/North America.

When I was in junior high school, my school organized a trip to a high school in the United States. A few students with excellent grades were qualified, and yes, I was one of them. I was traveling with a good friend of mine, who I mentioned in the previous post. He is very handsome and has very white skin because he has white ancestry.

To be honest, I really have a fantasy about white girls. I imagine that they are gentle, kind, and don’t care about appearance. Because, Europe and the United States, you are wealthy areas, you are developed countries, so I expect people in these places to have different ideas.

However, I was wrong. I don’t want to talk too much about the discrimination I suffered during this journey. However, I really can’t forget the disdain of those American female students for me at that time, and the attentiveness to my handsome classmates. My chad friend was even seduced by a white female salesperson on the street.

Since then, I no longer want to travel to Europe and the United States, which makes me really sad. But I am still studying hard and I will immigrate to these places in the future.

From chink to chink: stay in chinkland if you don't want to rope.

Do not immigrate unless you plan to cement your incel status

Seduced by anime. Destroyed by reality. Happens to the best of us.

If you're an incel in your own country, you should fucking stay there, not go to a white country and get mogged even more.

No, I have to leave China. Even though there are many people like you who hate chink like me
I wonder why specifically to EU or America though. Singapore would seem a better bet to me

Why, you fucking retard? :feelskek:
Obvious social aspects aside, you have a much better chance at getting a better job in the West that pays. (Not a lot, but miles better back home).

Another reason that I choose to immigrate is for environment. Every single place that isn’t a government building is fucking filthy. Only big cities in the US are dirty really.

Obvious social aspects aside, you have a much better chance at getting a better job in the West that pays. (Not a lot, but miles better back home).

Another reason that I choose to immigrate is for environment. Every single place that isn’t a government building is fucking filthy. Only big cities in the US are dirty really.
And you are incel, no surprise. Was it worth it? :feelsseriously:

silly fucking chink, I really cant stand chinks nowadays..but they re far better than those fucking russians

And you are incel, no surprise. Was it worth it? :feelsseriously:
do you think it would have made a difference if I stayed? I would have been an incel there and an incel here. Personally for the cleanliness and quiet I think it’s worth it especially for a smaller town.

Yes, I am a Chinese male, and I look just like what you white people laugh at on the Internet.

In China, I am also a very ordinary male. So, you can imagine how ugly I am in Europe/North America.

When I was in junior high school, my school organized a trip to a high school in the United States. A few students with excellent grades were qualified, and yes, I was one of them. I was traveling with a good friend of mine, who I mentioned in the previous post. He is very handsome and has very white skin because he has white ancestry.

To be honest, I really have a fantasy about white girls. I imagine that they are gentle, kind, and don’t care about appearance. Because, Europe and the United States, you are wealthy areas, you are developed countries, so I expect people in these places to have different ideas.

However, I was wrong. I don’t want to talk too much about the discrimination I suffered during this journey. However, I really can’t forget the disdain of those American female students for me at that time, and the attentiveness to my handsome classmates. My chad friend was even seduced by a white female salesperson on the street.

Since then, I no longer want to travel to Europe and the United States, which makes me really sad. But I am still studying hard and I will immigrate to these places in the future.
Hell awaits you in Europe and the USA gook. You will see all of your gook foids be BWC onry while you jack off in your apartment. You'll either have enough and move back to Asia, go ER on Chad or become a BWC cuckold. Stay in Asia gook, it's for your own sanity.

Bro I am an Asian who lives in the West only because my parents brought me here when I was a child and am planning to move back to Asia in the future. Don't move here if you are an adult, that's absolutely retarded. The increase in salary is absolutely not worth it.

Trust me dude, it’s a uniquely American experience. Women are NOT even half as bad in Europe as American women are. American women are uniquely horrible women.

European women are angels by comparison, I know from personal experience.

do you think it would have made a difference if I stayed? I would have been an incel there and an incel here. Personally for the cleanliness and quiet I think it’s worth it especially for a smaller town.
This will be you:

Hell awaits you in Europe and the USA gook. You will see all of your gook foids be BWC onry while you jack off in your apartment. You'll either have enough and move back to Asia, go ER on Chad or become a BWC cuckold. Stay in Asia gook, it's for your own sanity.

So I'm actually justified in despising white americans especially? Glad to see someone out there with my same perspective.

you can slay in russia, russian sluts has fetish on asian men

All would be avoided if you faggots would go after your own race instead of lusting over white women.

Stay in China. China is the future and based. There's only 1 white country that haven't been destroyed yet by the jews and it's Switzerland.

Brocel dont immigrate to the west.Its not worth it for a self described ricecel like you.Even changs there sometimes struggle to attract women so why not you geomaxx to african and other asian countries like curryland instead.curry girls love the kpop look

I found out pretty damn early on.

Had a white friend in middle school. When his sister saw me she had the deepest look of disgust.

Like others have said. Don't come here. Just don't. Crime is out of control in the metro areas and the foids are extremely stuckup.

I'm an ethnicel from the West, and it's fucking brutal:reeeeee:. So I can't imagine the experience it would be for you, fellow ricecel.

Last edited:

How was your friend seduced by a salesperson on the street? what exactly happened?