Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I always think that I need to prove myself in a fight for some fucking reason

  • Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
4,642
Online
27d 15h 52m
For years I wanted to be in an actual fight and win it ,I possibly lost a fight years ago imo maybe it might be different if no one ended it,for 10 years I want to win a fight to prove myself that I’m not a pathetic autistic weird loser

but I keep getting mogged or losing the fights (1 proper fight in 10 years and it ended in 15 seconds ,everyone pulled us back)

I actually am scared to fight if I’m not super super angry , if I’m angry nothing could stop me probably,I think I’m always trying to prove to myself that I’m strong and capable as other people but I always ran away or doesn’t want to fight at all

man I wish everyone was scared from me and maybe I’m not as strong and capable as others :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry:
 
W

WizardofSoda

Admiral
Joined
Aug 25, 2019
Posts
2,531
Online
91d 11h 21m
Every normie could beat me down easily. They are just bigger, way stronger.

Rat people like me survived by doing things like stabbing someone while they are asleep. Or fight 4 on 1.
 
Idotms

Idotms

the моds must die
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
27,542
Online
90d 3h 16m
Diocel @Diocel Irredeemable @Irredeemable WØLF @WØLF shii410 @shii410 FamilyGuy1999 @FamilyGuy1999 Broly @Broly haven't won a fight either
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

fakecel bully
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
2,588
Online
31d 23h 36m
Mentally lost cel said:
For years I wanted to be in an actual fight and win it ,I possibly lost a fight years ago imo maybe it might be different if no one ended it,for 10 years I want to win a fight to prove myself that I’m not a pathetic autistic weird loser

but I keep getting mogged or losing the fights (1 proper fight in 10 years and it ended in 15 seconds ,everyone pulled us back)

I actually am scared to fight if I’m not super super angry , if I’m angry nothing could stop me probably,I think I’m always trying to prove to myself that I’m strong and capable as other people but I always ran away or doesn’t want to fight at all

man I wish everyone was scared from me and maybe I’m not as strong and capable as others :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry:
Combatsportmaxxing, buddy boyo.
 
Broly

Broly

feared
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
12,083
Online
50d 12h 26m
Idotms said:
Diocel @Diocel Irredeemable @Irredeemable WØLF @WØLF shii410 @shii410 FamilyGuy1999 @FamilyGuy1999 Broly @Broly haven't won a fight either
cant win if you've never fought:feelsthink:
 
Idotms

Idotms

the моds must die
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
27,542
Online
90d 3h 16m
Broly said:
cant win if you've never fought:feelsthink:
One piece is overrated
:feelsBox:
 
Idotms

Idotms

the моds must die
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
27,542
Online
90d 3h 16m
Broly said:
no its not:feelsEhh:
"oh Luffy beats another bad guy how unpredictable" :soy:
 
Broly

Broly

feared
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
12,083
Online
50d 12h 26m
Idotms said:
"oh Luffy beats another bad guy how unpredictable" :soy:
its shonen anime, what do you expect:feelsEhh:

theres more to it than that:feelsmage:
 
Idotms

Idotms

the моds must die
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
27,542
Online
90d 3h 16m
Broly said:
its shonen anime, what do you expect:feelsEhh:

theres more to it than that:feelsmage:
No there isn't
Generic shonen anime with OP main characters who always win againt the bad guys
Also let's just add nico robin to the crew despite her helping crocodile :soy:
 
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
-
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
12,673
Online
160d 13h 51m
I can count on one hand the number og times I've been in a physical fight. Maybe I'm just a pussy. Haven't won once tbh. To cope I look down on physical confrontation as barbaric. Own a gun instead, that would give you peace of mind
 
Broly

Broly

feared
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
12,083
Online
50d 12h 26m
Idotms said:
No there isn't
Generic shonen anime with OP main characters who always win againt the bad guys
Also let's just add nico robin to the crew despite her helping crocodile :soy:
its part of the story:feelsthink:
 
Idotms

Idotms

the моds must die
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
27,542
Online
90d 3h 16m
Broly said:
its part of the story:feelsthink:
Stupid simp foid worship story
Only reason to let her be part of the crew
is so there can be made more hentai of her
that weeb losers can jerk off to
 
Broly

Broly

feared
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
12,083
Online
50d 12h 26m
Idotms said:
Stupid simp foid worship story
Only reason to let her be part of the crew
is so there can be made more hentai of her
that weeb losers can jerk off to
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
tenor (27).gif
 
Idotms

Idotms

the моds must die
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
27,542
Online
90d 3h 16m
Broly said:
a foid gets hit, so that means what?
Plus they helped her getting her kingdom back


This doesn't explain why Nico Robin becomes part of the crew
while Crocodile who defeated luffy 2 or 3 times, gets defeated and jailed

Ecstasy said:
:blackpill::yes:
 
Broly

Broly

feared
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
12,083
Online
50d 12h 26m
Ecstasy said:
Idotms said:
a foid gets hit, so that means what?
Plus they helped her getting her kingdom back


This doesn't explain why Nico Robin becomes part of the crew
while Crocodile who defeated luffy 2 or 3 times, gets defeated and jailed
:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
 
Idotms

Idotms

the моds must die
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
27,542
Online
90d 3h 16m
Idotms

Idotms

the моds must die
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
27,542
Online
90d 3h 16m
Idotms said:
Diocel @Diocel Irredeemable @Irredeemable WØLF @WØLF shii410 @shii410 FamilyGuy1999 @FamilyGuy1999 Broly @Broly haven't won a fight either
Broly said:
mogs me too:feelsbadman:
I haven't really been in a serious fight either
 
Broly

Broly

feared
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
12,083
Online
50d 12h 26m
Idotms said:
I haven't really been in a serious fight either
i messed around with friends in elementary school but never had any real fights
i didnt really have situations where id need to get myself into a fight to solve a problem
 
Idotms

Idotms

the моds must die
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
27,542
Online
90d 3h 16m
Broly said:
i messed around with friends in elementary school but never had any real fights
i didnt really have situations where id need to get myself into a fight to solve a problem
same
 
doomed2failio

doomed2failio

Automatic 6ft radius pre-coof
★★
Joined
Feb 5, 2021
Posts
680
Online
8d 7h 9m
Mentally lost cel said:
win a fight to prove myself that I’m not a pathetic autistic weird loser
Does it feel like you want to win in front of a crowd. I think you just wanted the attention and in you life it was redemption in the eyes of a crowd of normies.

Would you still fight 1v1 no crowd, and not recorded for social media?
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
4,642
Online
27d 15h 52m
doomed2failio said:
Does it feel like you want to win in front of a crowd. I think you just wanted the attention and in you life it was redemption in the eyes of a crowd of normies.

Would you still fight 1v1 no crowd, and not recorded for social media?
Yes I would
Caesercel said:
I can count on one hand the number og times I've been in a physical fight. Maybe I'm just a pussy. Haven't won once tbh. To cope I look down on physical confrontation as barbaric. Own a gun instead, that would give you peace of mind
I’ve kinda been on fights before tho but I think they were one sided against me , gun is good yeah
doomed2failio said:
Does it feel like you want to win in front of a crowd. I think you just wanted the attention and in you life it was redemption in the eyes of a crowd of normies.

Would you still fight 1v1 no crowd, and not recorded for social media?
Maybe you’re right I dunno
 
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
28,849
Online
112d 18h 20m
Caesercel said:
I can count on one hand the number og times I've been in a physical fight. Maybe I'm just a pussy. Haven't won once tbh. To cope I look down on physical confrontation as barbaric. Own a gun instead, that would give you peace of mind
There's no bullet for your face
 
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
9,149
Online
44d 7h 15m
WizardofSoda said:
Rat people like me survived by doing things like stabbing someone while they are asleep. Or fight 4 on 1.
 
Theberryodd

Theberryodd

Unicel
Joined
May 11, 2021
Posts
585
Online
6d 12h 15m
ngl, I've been hoping that some idiot at work pisses me off and gives me an excuse to get in his face.
 
Abominationcel

Abominationcel

TAKE THE VAXX GOY
★★★★
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
1,884
Online
14d 29m
WizardofSoda said:
Every normie could beat me down easily. They are just bigger, way stronger.

Rat people like me survived by doing things like stabbing someone while they are asleep. Or fight 4 on 1.
We subhuman abominations must stick together in the sewers and gang up on stacies and chads just to survive.
 
W

WizardofSoda

Admiral
Joined
Aug 25, 2019
Posts
2,531
Online
91d 11h 21m
Abominationcel said:
We subhuman abominations must stick together in the sewers and gang up on stacies and chads just to survive.

Ya everybody hoped for a future where handsome Chads win in a fair fight of competition to determine who is the strongest... and becomes the most decorated Chads of the realm and everyone agrees they represent the future ofthe realm.

The nightmare for everybody is us subhuman goblinoids, who hide underground.. who use deception, cheating, ganging up to win.

Ya the key is to stick together.

Imagine 4 Chads and 4 ratmen.. so when challenged by the 4 Chads, the ratmen run away and down into the the sewers and hide. But by attacking each Chad 4v1 the ratmen can win.
 
RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Captain
★★
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
1,663
Online
38d 7h 18m
I got into a fight before. I threw a spick through a wooden fence but he slammed me into dog shit and recorded it so even though I actually beat his ass everyone thought I lost jfl.
 
wei#3959

wei#3959

Veteran
★★★
Joined
Dec 13, 2020
Posts
1,203
Online
73d 12h 17m
not a fan of violence here
 
MabundaG

MabundaG

Reported
★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Posts
689
Online
6d 9h 35m
I don't want to ruin my 3-0 undefeated streak. Been avoiding fights since high school
 
Abominationcel

Abominationcel

TAKE THE VAXX GOY
★★★★
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
1,884
Online
14d 29m
WizardofSoda said:
Ya everybody hoped for a future where handsome Chads win in a fair fight of competition to determine who is the strongest... and becomes the most decorated Chads of the realm and everyone agrees they represent the future ofthe realm.

The nightmare for everybody is us subhuman goblinoids, who hide underground.. who use deception, cheating, ganging up to win.

Ya the key is to stick together.

Imagine 4 Chads and 4 ratmen.. so when challenged by the 4 Chads, the ratmen run away and down into the the sewers and hide. But by attacking each Chad 4v1 the ratmen can win.
:feelsLSD:
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
8,811
Online
101d 22h 44m
Ive been in some heated confrontations but never in real fight. High inhib and anxiety is death sentence.
 
ibericel

ibericel

Veteran
★★
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Posts
1,132
Online
29d 8h 51m
notes from underground pilled
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
4,642
Online
27d 15h 52m
Mecoja said:
Ive been in some heated confrontations but never in real fight. High inhib and anxiety is death sentence.
Yes
 
simply_over

simply_over

One day at a time.
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
588
Online
12d 1h 22m
Ive lost all the fights in my life. Either I was too pussy to do anything or I had a nosebleed and quit.
 
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 22, 2020
Posts
5,699
Online
92d 13h 51m
Never been in a fight :feelsbadman:
 
curryboy420

curryboy420

Major
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Posts
2,465
Online
29d 19h 41m
WizardofSoda said:
Every normie could beat me down easily. They are just bigger, way stronger.

Rat people like me survived by doing things like stabbing someone while they are asleep. Or fight 4 on 1.
Stab them while theyre awake, it will scare them more. Us rat niggers need to fight smart not honorable
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top