Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I always see this normie curry talkin to girls in the gym. You can tell he is thirsty.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
He does this everytime. He sees a girl and starts doing his workout besides her I.e. he will go beside her a start doing bench press and he will ask her if she can spot him on the next set. Then he offers to spot her if she wants. Then When she is resting he will try to make small talks. I have literally seen him do this like 4 times.

I saw him get a number once and a girl also agreed to let him spot her during squats. I don’t think that’s the right way to approach.
But I guess it works for him.

He also gets rejected, most girls agree to spot him but when he tries to make small talk too often while she is in middle of the set, she finishes her sets quickly and moves to next exercise away from him.

Why is he so low inhib?

Many curries are shamelessly low inhib. Doesn't change the fact that most of them are incels, whether they know it or not.

god that’s so fucking awkward, he’s probably so bluepilled, he’ll realize the truth and then it’s gonna be awkward as fuck to see them around

Bro' when you're able to shit in the streets with zero fucks given, everything else is gravy....besides your poop.

>he got a number once

wow! Maybe low inhib works.

>he got a number once

wow! Maybe low inhib works.

I am way too high inhib, I can barely look a girl in the eye in middle of my sets.

Highinhib brings you down 2 points on the looks scale

because its over for currycels

JFL ive seen these faggots in my gym they have no shame displaying their thirst.

That nigga is coping so hard...i bet he cries himself to sleep every night.

I am way too high inhib, I can barely look a girl in the eye in middle of my sets.

Highinhib brings you down 2 points on the looks scale
if you're in the gym, then you can't be a true incel. You're at least, and mark my fucking words, able to get a fat chick

He's actually trying to take the black pill in low dosage at the moment he'll sooner or later start to feel the effects of it, and probably rope or come welcomed here.

Getting a phone number means nothing lol. It's just the female's way of being polite and rejecting you over phone instead of in person.

Not sure how old he is but when reality hits him he will probably join us. I don't see how some 25+ years old haven't realized of the blackpill. How can someone be so unaware is just out of my mind

Inhib doesn't change your position. Look @uninstall the more he approaches the more numbers he gets. It's just a numbers game. Yet at over 800 approaches he's still single.

Chads get approached. Even shy high inhib ones. All they have to do is leave their room and exist.

Inhib is the result of being unattractive, constantly rejected and bullied.

I don't know why Curry's have 0 inhib.

Getting a phone number means nothing lol. It's just the female's way of being polite and rejecting you over phone instead of in person.

Not sure how old he is but when reality hits him he will probably join us. I don't see how some 25+ years old haven't realized of the blackpill. How can someone be so unaware is just out of my mind

POLITE?

not really she just too much of a coward to say the truth

POLITE?

not really she just too much of a coward to say the truth

All women follow the same patterns internally but their attitude differs externally. That's why some women are jerks towards incels while others are rather nice to them. Internally all women want Chad, but they usually express it differently towards the world.

But I think you're right. Being honest would probably blackpill the dude a lot faster and do him a favour

He's just gonna orbit them.