Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I always see female empowerment, but where is the male empowerment?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
The most high iq part of the donald trump-kanye west meeting from two days ago was when kanye talked abour how he saw tons of female empowerment when Hillary was running and how the slogan was "im with her" and then he said "but as a man how would that make me feel? I look at my son and think how this would affect him".
That was a huge blackpill.
You cant turn on any form of media without having female empowerment shoved down your throat. Just nowbi was on jewtube and I got some shitty girl power commercial.
Even progressives have to realise this is a problem, girls constantly being elevated while boys are only lowered.

Last edited:
High IQ. We will never have male empowerment in our life time probably

Never expect fairness and equality while amongst the living my friend

The feminist “logic” dictates that men don’t need empowering and if anything, men need to be taken down a peg or two.

Feminists want men to be the submissive and subservient gender. That’s the ultimate goal of feminism.

Any sort of male empowerment is "toxic masculinity".

True, yes. When he spoke about a lack of "male energy" in his family when he grew up, and the whole Trump campaign and everything evoking in him a sense of "male energy" (or "dragon energy" as he called it before) he surely voiced a feeling that a great many men felt during the campaign, surrounding everything Trump. This unapologetic behavior no matter how many were against him definitely had a "male energy" to it many men aren't used to see anymore. Let alone allowed to have! Men gathering energy is something the enemy might have to fear more than any of Trump's actual policies who aren't that different from what you've gotten with any other candidate; typically neo-conservative. But "Trumpism" as a movement and as an emotional feeling might indeed awaken what has been dormant for so long. Or hopefully it does ... one can always hope.

True, yes. When he spoke about a lack of "male energy" in his family when he grew up, and the whole Trump campaign and everything evoking in him a sense of "male energy" (or "dragon energy" as he called it before) he surely voiced a feeling that a great many men felt during the campaign, surrounding everything Trump. This unapologetic behavior no matter how many were against him definitely had a "male energy" to it many men aren't used to see anymore. Let alone allowed to have! Men gathering energy is something the enemy might have to fear more than any of Trump's actual policies who aren't that different from what you've gotten with any other candidate; typically neo-conservative. But "Trumpism" as a movement and as an emotional feeling might indeed awaken what has been dormant for so long. Or hopefully it does ... one can always hope.
Extremely high iq.
Before trump, every other politician was completely soft, making surennotnto hurt any feeling and not cursing (things that gather supportnfrom females).
But then donald trump came in with the "well bomb the shit out of them", "we will build a wall", and "grab them by the pussy".
And he still completely annihilated his milktoast republican rivals and then the bluepill queen herself.
Now im noticing more politicians (republicans atleast) are gearing toward more unfiltered un pc speeches

Become an MRA. It’s just feminism for men.

The most high iq part of the donald trump-kanye west meeting from two days ago was when kanye talked abour how he saw tons of female empowerment when Hillary was running and how the slogan was "im with her" and then he said "but as a man how would that make me feel? I look at my son and think how this would affect him".
That was a huge blackpill.
You cant turn on any form of media without having female empowerment shoved down your throat. Just nowbi was on jewtube and I got some shitty girl power commercial.
Even progressives have to realise this is a problem, girls constantly being elevated while boys are only lowered.
Because despite "gender equality" men are still expected to be stronger than women. Male empowerment isn't a thing because men who have it hard like us who need need it suffer from the invisibility effect so we wouldn't be heard anyway.

Because despite "gender equality" men are still expected to be stronger than women. Male empowerment isn't a thing because men who have it hard like us who need need it suffer from the invisibility effect so we wouldn't be heard anyway.
Guys like us suffer from lifelong loneliness and we just suffer in silence.
While when a female cant get a man it becomes a news story and tons of articles are written about it.

I really liked that meeting tbh. Kanye is a based mentalcel

It's also useless to elevate a foids. 9/10 times they'll just end up being a chad cum dumpster. If they used that time and resources to elevate boys instead we'd already have the cure for cancer, flying cars, and 70 years in the future.

You have to EaRn it

I really liked that meeting tbh. Kanye is a based mentalcel
When he said "I wont even lie, im in the 97th percentile when it comes to intelligence"
I died of laughter.
And it was based as fuck when he protected the second amendment, the media fot blown the fuck out.