Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I always park in family parking slots

Is germany actually so cucked that they have parking spots for women only?
yes, they are a bit wider and closer to the exit than regular ones

wouldn’t they simply make take up the other parking spots a brocel might be after, you’d be doing the opposite of what you intend

wouldn’t they simply make take up the other parking spots a brocel might be after, you’d be doing the opposite of what you intend
what you mean ?

Ich hatte das Glück, dass meine Elteen mir mein Auto gekauft haben
meine eltern geben insgesamt kein geld für mich aus. ich hab kein bett, keinen schrank, alle meine klamotten (die ich mir nicht selber mit meinem erarbeiteten geld gekauft habe) sind handmedowns von bekannten, meine handys waren immer die alten handys von meinem vater (bis jetzt wo ich mir selber eins gekauft habe). einen grossen teil meines essens muss ich selber kaufen, etc.

meine eltern geben insgesamt kein geld für mich aus. ich hab kein bett, keinen schrank, alle meine klamotten (die ich mir nicht selber mit meinem erarbeiteten geld gekauft habe) sind handmedowns von bekannten, meine handys waren immer die alten handys von meinem vater (bis jetzt wo ich mir selber eins gekauft habe). einen grossen teil meines essens muss ich selber kaufen, etc.
Brutal. Ich habe zwar fast alles Materielle bekommen, was ich wollte aber Liebe und Fürsorge habe ich nie bekommen. Beides nicht zu haben muss echt brutal sein

Park auf frauenparkplätze

mirin skillz. i dont know how 2 drive a car. :9

high inhib fetter oreo Nigger in einer Low Inhib deutschen stadt. Leicht non NT
und du brocel?
Mentalcel (Asperger und ADS)und Manlet + bin hässlich

Wie groß bist du und wie ist dein Gesicht ?

Sorry sweetie but you and your kids arent entitled to your own parking slot.
"Spread a little revolution everywhere you go" - James Mason

Is germany actually so cucked that they have parking spots for women only?
Yes, Germany is extremely cucked. They've lost their testicles back in 1948. A once proud and strong nation, reduced to importing and tolerating shitskin nigger rape gangs defiling their daughters without consequence.

Last edited:
When im in the city i always park my car on the family parking slot. I could also park on the women parking slot as legally i can park on both parking slots without getting punished or paying a fee. Yesterday a roastie told me that the parking slot is only for people with kids and i said that i can legally park on there. She told me that muh once you have kids (kek) you will understand me.

Sorry sweetie but you and your kids arent entitled to your own parking slot.

As i live in Germany, i will tag some fellow Germancels so we can make sexhavers life just a little harder.

@Ecstasy @TheGrayWolf @Whitefeminineboy @Swagpilled
Park in the disabled space

You have your children with you, they're just still in balls

Pretend to be fucking retarded and they will let u get away with it
You have to have a parket ticket for disabled persons, otherwise have fun paying the fee