Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I always park in family parking slots

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
When im in the city i always park my car on the family parking slot. I could also park on the women parking slot as legally i can park on both parking slots without getting punished or paying a fee. Yesterday a roastie told me that the parking slot is only for people with kids and i said that i can legally park on there. She told me that muh once you have kids (kek) you will understand me.

Sorry sweetie but you and your kids arent entitled to your own parking slot.

As i live in Germany, i will tag some fellow Germancels so we can make sexhavers life just a little harder.

@Ecstasy @TheGrayWolf @Whitefeminineboy @Swagpilled

Race Car Crash 1 GIF

What’s the point of having family only parking spots?

What’s the point of having family only parking spots?
They are a lot wider than regular parking slots and AFAIK they exist because kids can be clumsy with doors so they have enough space to open it without worrying and maybe also because its comfortable to pull out the stroller

When im in the city i always park my car on the family parking slot. I could also park on the women parking slot as legally i can park on both parking slots without getting punished or paying a fee. Yesterday a roastie told me that the parking slot is only for people with kids and i said that i can legally park on there. She told me that muh once you have kids (kek) you will understand me.

As i live in Germany, i will tag some fellow Germancels so we can make sexhavers life just a little harder.

:lul: Based

I give Lichthupe. Can you answer these? :feelshaha:

IMG 7878

IMG 7879

IMG 7880

Letzte Frage :lul:

They drive too slow on the Landstraße. Or to let someone in even if I have Vortritt
Hab ich auch oft. Ich will 100 fahren und die Wichser fahren max. 80

Get a car the length of the whole block to take all the spots.

I always park in the furthest places because normalfags dent doors.

Did they dent your car ever ?
Yes, my car looked like shit because others dented it. It had normal scratches from road rocks but it had small dents from others doors.

Yes, my car looked like shit because others dented it. It had normal scratches from road rocks but it had small dents from others doors.
Did insurance cover it ?

Anzeige is raus

4d339e3e287b6d63113911e54b8aaff35089f61987118dcfb0cd0da4eed09f8c

Good, always make sexhavers life as bad as possible.

How fast you germancels have driven on the autobahn? Just curious. I drove 210km/h in a rental car when I was on a vacation in Bavaria and Vorarlberg 2022. One of the best experiences in my boring life.

Last edited:
How fast you germancels have driven on the autobahn? Just curious. I went 210km/h on a rental car when I was on vacation in Bavaria and Vorarlberg 2022. One of the best experiences in my boring life.
Around 180km/h

stop posting this trash music you fucking cunt, i hope some ethnic beats you up
I'm a kung fu master street fighter bruce lee style. I fight everything with my two finger technique

Enjoy the extra room

Ich kann mir kein auto leisten

T

they have women parking lmao?

Wait they have a family only parking??

If I see this shit I will place nails on the parking lot or vomit

Is germany actually so cucked that they have parking spots for women only?
I havent even seen this in cuckfornia yet but I am sure we have it and if I see it I will make sure to either puke on it or place nails

My honest reaction:
Images

i park far away from everyone else