Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I always laugh inside when I think of how arrogant white males in their 20s are going to get destroyed by life @ 30

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
because 99% of white dudes (yes I'll make it about race, fuck you) all think they're going to be legit ROCK STAR MILLIONAIRE GUYS by the time they hit 30

in reality:

- broke
- incel
- short
- ugly
- balding
- no matches on tinder
- dating prospectes: women in their 50s/60s
- desperate trying to get the balls to eat a bullet

just lol @ what awaits most men at 30

Last edited:
Most people age like shit even with average genetics because they live an unhealthy lifestyle with lots of drugs and alcohol

it's so over for me. It's so fucking over.

Cope. The average white dude is much better off in his 30s than the average ethnic.

and with all that they will still be able to get a prime loyal asian gf whenever they want.

it's so over for me. It's so fucking over.

i only make these shitty posts because friends i hung out with exactly 10 years ago are either bald, broke, in debt,divorced, cucked, etc.

basically every single guy who i was good friends with MOST OF WHOM WERE COLLEGE ATHLETES are totally fucking destroyed by life

and then you see some incel faggot on reddit iwth shit genes saying how he's going to be a millionaire @ 30

It's not that bad for most of them. You guys seem to think that incels are not a tiny minority and the refuse of humanity. The truth is if you're a virgin in your 20s, you are the bottom 10% of men and the other 90% of men are better off than you and you have no business pitying them.

It's not that bad for most of them. You guys seem to think that incels are not a tiny minority and the refuse of humanity. The truth is if you're a virgin in your 20s, you are the bottom 10% of men and the other 90% of men are better off than you and you have no business pitying them.

Many guys are incel, very few are truecel. Also, I don’t think a guy who fucks a woman he wasn’t attracted to once and will die untouched ever again is better off than the truecel.

i dunno actually most normie males get more attractive in their 30s

i grew up a total incel, short as fuck. i'd be babysitting for family members and my aunt makes a joke 'dont flirt with anon now' and the kids are like 'eww gross he's so ugly'. i got bullied for being a ginger cunt a lot too.
being an incel is the worst, no question, but being a low-tier normie that gets cheated on and ditched by dates was pretty shit too.

Still better of than non-whites

I doubt I'll make it to 30.