Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I always get everything I want but I never get what I need

Endless will

Endless will

Banned
-
Ive never had a full family, I have never had a girl in my life and I have never had been fully sane.
I am quite powerful, i have all the money I want, all the ”legal connections” and I’ve succeeded in freelance.
I have a lot people who lIke me but in secret I hate them all, to people who have no ambition are nothing but fuel to me, I want to die for the greater so at least when I use people for my gain it’s justifiable as it will help them out back years and years later.

I know I’m an incel but I can never find the girl I want and when I do, I get so damn close each time and it gets taken away from me, my chance always get stolen no matter what but when I resort to anything else in life that I want then I always got what I wanted, money I got it, power I got it and etc etc.

im lucky that I’m repressing my emotions for a while or my power would have gotten to me.
There has been many times where a girl was attracted to me but I always knew why they were. It was either my looks or my reputation, I can’t stand sluts who only care for looks, I always wanted a girl who wants to learn more about just as the same way I would about her.

they are nothing but tools to me, I won’t harm them or other people as I do have a level of morality but I can’t help but hate all of people who like me and cheer me up all the time.
they always have everything I needed yet they want my life, the day you reach when you’ve lost your sense of emotions is going to be the worst day.

Brag thread. Hang yourself

Women would steal your money and degrade your reputation.
Treat them like objects.

Understandable.
But are you at least virgin to be posting here ?

Ive never had a full family, I have never had a girl in my life and I have never had been fully sane.
I am quite powerful, i have all the money I want, all the ”legal connections” and I’ve succeeded in freelance.
I have a lot people who lIke me but in secret I hate them all, to people who have no ambition are nothing but fuel to me, I want to die for the greater so at least when I use people for my gain it’s justifiable as it will help them out back years and years later.

I know I’m an incel but I can never find the girl I want and when I do, I get so damn close each time and it gets taken away from me, my chance always get stolen no matter what but when I resort to anything else in life that I want then I always got what I wanted, money I got it, power I got it and etc etc.

im lucky that I’m repressing my emotions for a while or my power would have gotten to me.
There has been many times where a girl was attracted to me but I always knew why they were. It was either my looks or my reputation, I can’t stand sluts who only care for looks, I always wanted a girl who wants to learn more about just as the same way I would about her.

they are nothing but tools to me, I won’t harm them or other people as I do have a level of morality but I can’t help but hate all of people who like me and cheer me up all the time.
they always have everything I needed yet they want my life, the day you reach when you’ve lost your sense of emotions is going to be the worst day.

Try to expand your social network in places that toilets hang out. If you really are successful and social as you say then you should have an easy time approaching these areas. If necessary show off whatever you have going for yourself in profile pictures on dating apps. You can succeed, just try.

You’re not a incel if you have power and people like you bro. If you’re not liked by many it’s not possible to have power it’s just not , part of having power is being like by a large group/number of people. A seriously ugly man simply doesn’t have that option if you truly are ugly which I doubt

Kim Jong-Un.

You’re not a incel if you have power and people like you bro. If you’re not liked by many it’s not possible to have power it’s just not , part of having power is being like by a large group/number of people. A seriously ugly man simply doesn’t have that option if you truly are ugly which I doubt
I’ll tell you this, being an ex model is bullshit powerful. I believe in parts of all the pills but I feel horrible for guys that are ugly and they get treated like shit, I don’t treat ugly people badly but don’t pity fully either but I can’t help but see the nonsense this society creates

YOU ARE NOT SUPERIOR TO ME, NORMALFAGGOT

Try to expand your social network in places that toilets hang out. If you really are successful and social as you say then you should have an easy time approaching these areas. If necessary show off whatever you have going for yourself in profile pictures on dating apps. You can succeed, just try.
I have, I get simped over but I don’t like any of them at all, they disgust me

Faggot trait tbh
I know, I’m lucky I feel nothing most of time or I’ve could’ve become someone horrible. There’s a reason why men aren’t allowed to show emotion

So are you a chad that just sees and resents the black pill cause that’s what I’m getting from your texts bro. Ex model, no problem getting a lot of money , liked by others and powerful. Literally chad
So are you a chad that just sees and resents the black pill cause that’s what I’m getting from your texts bro. Ex model, no problem getting a lot of money , liked by others and powerful. Literally chad status
yeah, I wish I can help people but I’d love to to sometimes just sometimes, burn everything before me. The only thing I have left is my morality

Someone please ban this guy ... gtfoh pussy
Look in another perspective, you have everything but you never ever felt anything towards it.. you are alone to yourself and you always have a mask on for everyone around you

Look in another perspective, you have everything but you never ever felt anything towards it.. you are alone to yourself and you always have a mask on for everyone around you
Fuck off . What more could u want. People are dying because of hunger in African... our fellow brocels literally rope because they can't get laid ... 'my life is hard blah blah'..... kys faggot

Fuck off . What more could u want. People are dying because of hunger in African... our fellow brocels literally rope because they can't get laid ... 'my life is hard blah blah'..... kys faggot
You really don’t know what is war do you, you don’t know what is the most deprived from of man is? You can only watch videos and assume, well maybe when ww3 breaks out then maybe you can understand

You don’t get mistreated bro and as soon as mad day comes the first thing you will say is “That’s why you inkel”! And I have more money than you inkel
Never said I was mistreated, I just don’t feel anything

I know, I’m lucky I feel nothing most of time or I’ve could’ve become someone horrible. There’s a reason why men aren’t allowed to show emotion
Did you make an account here just to brag about your experiences?

You don’t have any issues attracting women, if you want to talk about your problems go to reddit instead of here

Did you make an account here just to brag about your experiences?

You don’t have any issues attracting women, if you want to talk about your problems go to reddit instead of here
Incel means involuntary celibate, I was going to post another personal issues about war anyways, if you want money. War is the way

https://images.app.goo.gl/KAvtxhpLiyxq6osJ9 women don’t give you this look of disgust on the daily . When I was working I was looked at like this by the women the entire time . Dispute being a good worker and guess what one of them got me fired. You’re treated fairly and not as below human, you don’t have worry about getting laughed at, you’re pretty not lonely fr, because you choose to reject people the same way women do. You’re not an incel
Youll find a person, I’m jealous of you, you can feel things. Pain, happiness, joy, sadness

I take special pleasure in the pain of normies and foids

Being an incel means you’re so ugly that people mistreat you and I pointed that out to let you know that if you’re not being mistreated you’re not an INCEL AT ALL
incel just means you cant find someone because of what ever reason, it’s the meaning of the word ffs

Being an incel means you’re so ugly that people mistreat you and I pointed that out to let you know that if you’re not being mistreated you’re not an INCEL AT ALL
you never been a warrior have you? You’ve never seen death, you’ve never seen war, you’ve never ever seen real bloodshed have you?? Yet your only issue is that you can’t get a grip on reality, find the right connections and be a war monger. Make money and power for once

no I can’t actually . I woke up one morning and I could no longer feel emotional pain, depression,sadness I’m very serious it’s pretty cool actually. I can cope better life doesn’t feel as deep as when I could experience those feelings. Anger is a permanent thing even if you can’t feel it. You sure as hell can express it
i already can tell you do feel feelings, I’ll wait for reality to truly kick in for you

The only think I couldn't max was my looks, you born ugly you die ugly, you can't escape this shit. Fucking trash genetics. Rigged game from the start :feelsrope:

I’ve had attractive girls come after me, Asians mostly and western whites but I never had any feelings back towards them, I would bang some of them but I don’t because it’s dishonourable to me and my family’s name
@TheProphetMuscle

The best cure for normies who need help is pushing them off a cliff.

Actually do us a Favor and reveal your Monetary Secrets " Mr . I got it all " .

oh yea right your banned now , i wonder why . kek

Actually do us a Favor and reveal your Monetary Secrets " Mr . I got it all " .

oh yea right your banned now , i wonder why . kek
I pm'd asking him how he has money and no reply. Most likely just an IT larp account

You're expecting sympathy from us retard, kys.

Probably scamming with the way the internet is set up right now, other than that he’s a chad and the world loves him so they shower him in love,riches
Lmfao no chad knows whqt .is is nigga